Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,950 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince (20375 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by Fortunex9(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
slawomir:
What rapture?

So humans and Africans still don't know that there is no God not to talk of end time or rapture
Jesus is one overrated low budget asss Moda fuckkking son of a broke asss carpenter through him the world was deceived to believe that there is one supreme being up there in the sky called God
God Have Mercy On You

1 Like

Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by Fortunex9(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
slawomir:
What rapture?

So humans and Africans still don't know that there is no God not to talk of end time or rapture
Jesus is one overrated low budget asss Moda fuckkking son of a broke asss carpenter through him the world was deceived to believe that there is one supreme being up there in the sky called God
God Have Mercy On U .. U Anti christ
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by freethinker01: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
hahn:

Na him work. One single atom of shame no dey him body
shame ke?
Even the word shame no dey him dictionary. The guy case just weak me.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2019
The idea is good. Let's be prepared. Moreover, let's be really more prepared.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by dochenaj: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2019
slawomir:
What rapture?

Do you truly believe all that you wrote here. I mean 100% certainty with not even the faintest iota of doubt?

Because if there is even a 0.00000001% chance that you might be wrong. Are you really willing to take that gamble, knowing what is at stake?
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by dochenaj: 1:31am On Mar 04, 2019
arantess:
The great tribulation will not last for 7 years as this writer has said, and believers will not be exempted from it, pls teach the right thing
Which church do you attend?
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by dochenaj: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Let the Rapture hold his peace biko.....

I cannot come and die now that I'm ontop of my game with plenty Joliment......
Rapture is not death nor is it for everyone. Those that will go, will go and you will continue your "joliment".
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by dochenaj: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2019
omojeesu:
Very wrong!

The deception of the Church for more than 150 years.

Promoted by Tim Laye et al.

Rapture will NOT take place just ANYTIME but only AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION!

Rapture is BEFORE the wrath of God NOT BEFORE the great tribulation.

Tribulation is the lot of God's people of all ages becoming most severe at the end implemented by the final and real antichrist possessed by Satan.

God's wrath is for those who reject God carried out by the Lamb of God.

Believers are promised escape from God's wrath not Satan's tribulation
There is a lot of confusion stemming from inability to isolate "tribulation" from "the great tribulation". We may not foray into that now, but a quick question.
"Do you agree that the church will not meet the reign of the anti-christ?"
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by dochenaj: 1:46am On Mar 04, 2019
netflicks:
This post fear me oo choi! shocked too many temptation already wat will a man do...
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by omojeesu(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2019
dochenaj:

There is a lot of confusion stemming from inability to isolate "tribulation" from "the great tribulation". We may not foray into that now, but a quick question.
"Do you agree that the church will not meet the reign of the anti-christ?"

No, I don't agree. The Bible did not say so.

If the Church will not meet the antichrist why is he "antichrist"? Christ in heaven is untouchable. By your position the rapture also has taken place and therefore the Church too is untouchable.

That's why Satan created the "left behind" myth for antichrist to have some to deal with.

Go back and carefully study Matthew 24 on your own note especially verses 29 to 31. Ask yourself what event is v.31? Read also Revelation Chapter 6 and note especially the last verses and compare with vs.29-31 of Matthew 24.

Also 2Thess.2:1-3, Dan.9, Act.14:22.

Just search the scriptures and be like the Berean Christians.

Bless you.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by dochenaj: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
omojeesu:

If the Church will not meet the antichrist why is he "antichrist"? Christ in heaven is untouchable. By your position the rapture also has taken place and therefore the Church too is untouchable.

That's why Satan created the "left behind" myth for antichrist to have some to deal with.

Go back and carefully study Matthew 24 on your own note especially verses 29 to 31. Ask yourself what event is v.31? Read also Revelation Chapter 6 and note especially the last verses and compare with vs.29-31 of Matthew 24.

Bless you.
You quoted 2 Thesis 2:1-3 but you should read further than those 3 verses and I have thus taken the liberty to share the following verses that are relevant to the topic of discourse.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:5‭-‬10 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/2th.2.5-10.KJV
Now I'll want to ask you, "who do you think is he that letteth, that has to be taken away before the man of sin could be revealed?"
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by Oshi5403(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
One Thing I Will Is This : If You Continue This Way;the End May Not Be Too Good.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by Oshi5403(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
omojeesu:

Bless you.

God Is Good
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by omojeesu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Step by step.

First things first.

Let's consider 2 Thess. 2: 1 - 3 first, then the latter verses. Understanding these first 3 verses in the chapter will help us understand the latter verses.

2 Thessalonians

2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Please let me have your comment especially on the highlighted.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bump
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Yes!!
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yeahhhhh
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yes
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bump
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Now
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2022
Look up for your redemption is near!
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2022
Goood
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2022
Yeah
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2022
Now now
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2022
Yesss
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2022
Yeeep
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
Gbammest
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2022
Boooom
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2022
Glory
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2022
Yessssssss
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2022
Yep
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
Yess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Can A Christian Work At A Brewery? / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.