Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince (20450 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2023
Lord Jesus...
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2023
Yea
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2023
Yesss
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yessss
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yes
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by Benfaco: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yeeeeh
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Lord Jesus
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Boom
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yep
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Boom.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yeah..
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Look up...
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Yes
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Yass
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Now.
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Boooom
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yes oo!!
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yes
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Yep
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Yes..
Re: We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping / Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard / Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.