Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

2019: What Next For The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Next For The South East (1294 Views)

2019: What Bafarawa Discussed With Afenifere Leaders / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke / 2019: What Will Happen In Kwara State – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What Next For The South East by BafanaBafana: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Now that Buhari has won, the enemies who had been online and on pulpits since 2015 have all lost. No doubt most of them are from the SE. Buhari will not contest again so no need for any smear campaign against him. Time to turn attention to the Yorubas. It is certain power will be going there in 2023. So they will blackmail, insult and try to demonize the vp. They will try to create enemity between yorubas and northerners.

Most of them are now canvassing for a nothern pdp candidate in 2023. They still don't know how notherners do their politics. If PDP survives till then, that action will bury them forever. The same way they thought Atiku will split nothern votes, is the same way they think the north will support any other notherner over Osibanjo. They still have not learnt anything yet.
I'm so tired of teaching them Nigeria politics. Me just want to tell yorubas to be ready for the media battle. They have almost suceeded in dividing yorubas along religious lines. Expect more.
I'm out

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by KreScendo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
We continue to knack our businesses non-stop...to the admiration of honest men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by jokabir: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
We are equally and eagerly waiting for them with their hanky panky.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by xtianh(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Continue our investment strides, education, sports and business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Almaiga: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Another four years of WAILING is just starting. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Chekitaut: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
The SS & SE belong to the opposition, but funny to know the want juicy & top position at FG... How is it possible, even their fellow brother telling them how they shld play the politics for ones still they turn deaf ears, they are opposition evev to host communities, i want quickly say yorubas you mostly call coward are the real politicians, until you move in direction of the wind is then you will be entitled to position fit. Start now 1st bury your #Biafra or perhaps denounce it now let the world see, develop your terrain, lobby for it when the freedom will come it will be at ease. Curb insecurity threat to Nigeria. Doing these let my people go song will be heard without singing or chating it.

i summit

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by globemoney: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:
[s]Now that Buhari has won, the enemies who had been online and on pulpits since 2015 have all lost. No doubt most of them are from the SE. Buhari will not contest again so no need for any smear campaign against him. Time to turn attention to the Yorubas. It is certain power will be going there in 2023. So they will blackmail, insult and try to demonize the vp. They will try to create enemity between yorubas and northerners.

Most of them are now canvassing for a nothern pdp candidate in 2023. They still don't know how notherners do their politics. If PDP survives till then, that action will bury them forever. The same way they thought Atiku will split nothern votes, is the same way they think the north will support any other notherner over Osibanjo. They still have not learnt anything yet.
I'm so tired of teaching them Nigeria politics. Me just want to tell yorubas to be ready for the media battle. They have almost suceeded in dividing yorubas along religious lines. Expect more.
I'm out[/s]
The same osibanjo that didnt win his polling unit? Are yorubas trying to act like they votes massively for Buahri? Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by maiunguwar: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Even chekitaut na bigot too,na waa
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by 0monnak0da: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na wailing na!
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by BafanaBafana: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
globemoney:

The same osibanjo that didnt win his polling unit? Are yorubas trying to act like they votes massively for Buahri? Lol
How many yorubas are in Osibanjo's polling unit?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by RTSC: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Mr 7%

Don't worry, the north will remind you of your status very soon.

Leeches.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Alariiwo: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Political wilderness grin

Lagos that they want to take has caged them. Yoruba Language bill, no non -Yoruba sworn in as LG Chairman amongst others still coming.

This is the time for them to really think home..

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by RTSC: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alariiwo:
Political wilderness grin

You must think every body needs politics to excel like your forefathers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by RTSC: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
BTW, what is the business of a skull miner with igbo interests?
We send you message?

If 16 years of wilderness did not destroy your people, then why should a mere eight years dent a more resilient people who bounced back from a crippling civil war.?

Instead of you to start praying that the north does not rain vengeance on the south west for treachery, you are concerned about a people that have legitimised control over the only viable opposition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Alariiwo: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
RTSC:

You must think every body needs politics to excel like your forefathers.

Ndo! grin

I almost forgot politics is not you guys thing.. you pple are traders.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by RTSC: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alariiwo:

Ndo! grin

I almost forgot politics is not you guys thing.. you pple are traders.
Yes, you are the greatest politicians. So good that you languished in opposition for 16 years.

Now, tag us when you start talking about trade and business.

Illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Ozibe: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

So are you agreeing that igbos dominate the highland.VI, ikoyi, Lekki, VGC and Ajah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Alariiwo: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, what is the business of a skull miner with igbo interests?
We send you message?

If 16 years of wilderness did not destroy your people, then why should a mere eight years dent a more resilient people who bounced back from a crippling civil war.?

Instead of you to start praying that the north does not rain vengeance on the south west for treachery, you are concerned about a people that have legitimised control over the only viable opposition.

Viable opposition? you mean PDP? grin

Your viable opposition is now in the league of APGA, KOWA, Hope party and co.. All dead beats.

Enjoy the wilderness bro.. lmao
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by BafanaBafana: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ozibe:

So are you agreeing that igbos dominate the highland.VI, ikoyi, Lekki, VGC and Ajah?
So it's only igbos and yorubas that we have in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Chekitaut: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
maiunguwar:
Even chekitaut na bigot too,na waa
I know because i said bury Biafra or denounced it... no wahala... its well.
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Alariiwo: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

So it's only igbos and yorubas that we have in Nigeria?

That's the false gist they peddle in their villages.. can you blame the naive ones among them?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by globemoney: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

How is it my business
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
SE will be alright, At least dem still get Nnamdi Kanu
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by voiceofthetruth: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Noticed Igbos are really the center of attention here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=Alariiwo post=76233258]

That's the false gist they peddle in their villages.. can you blame the naive ones among them?[/quote so foreigners vote,honestly buhari have zombie as supporter]
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by SouthEastFacts: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2019
It is easier for Buhari to convert to Christianity than for a SW presidency to happen.

You can't be President with your 7%. Take that into your skull. Your next President is from the NW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by bosco2017: 1:17am On Mar 01, 2019
We are going to Biafra
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by BafanaBafana: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2019
RTSC:

Mr 7%

Don't worry, the north will remind you of your status very soon.

Leeches.
You guys keep using your standards to judge the north. That's why you are backwards politically. You know nothing about nothern politics.
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by 989900: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2019
In all fairness and spirit of oneness and national inclusiveness, the next President of the FRN should be an Igbo from one of the 5 SE states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by KunleyY19(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Referendum
Re: 2019: What Next For The South East by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2019
What's next? Buy choice properties in Eko city and also buy up 100 plots of land in Lagos. So that by 2030 we will know who own Lagos on paper or by mouth. 1 out of every 2 state or federal building in Lagos is owned by an Igbo man.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Won on The Server But lost On Actual Vote / Atiku Should Ask Inec These 10 Questions In Court / Sowore Not Yet Released By DSS - Wife Leads Anti-buhari Protest In UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.