Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,901 members, 7,869,760 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Will Merlin Ever Going To Be Continued - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Will Merlin Ever Going To Be Continued (1011 Views)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE : Arthur & Merlin – Knights Of Camelot (2020) / Merlin Season 6 Episode 1 (trailer 2019) / Wanna Watch MERLIN Again? Here's A Link To Download Complete Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Merlin Ever Going To Be Continued by loricara: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Will Merlin ever going to be continued ?
I've watches this movie over 500 times, can't get over it and I wonder if they will ever continue the movie. since it was cancelled by BBC and dragon said Arthur will rise again.....merlin did not returned to Camelot, where did he go, will Arthur rise again, did Gwen remarried, what happened after the death of Arthur.
I know vividly Gwen was not that rough, did gwain died, why didn't dragon saved author since the sword was forged by his breath.
Re: Will Merlin Ever Going To Be Continued by greatnaija01: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
remember that MERLIN in the series NEVER FOR ONCE changed his clothes or washed his clothes... so He is taking his time to LEARN HOW TO CLEAN HIMSELF UP.... because other actors can not stand his body and mouth odour.... so for now... HE WON'T CONTINUE.

MORESO THE MERLIN GUY JUST GOT MARRIED TO HIS KING_ ARTHUR

loricara:
Will Merlin ever going to be continued ?
I've watches this movie over 500 times, can't get over it and I wonder if they will ever continue the movie. since it was cancelled by BBC and dragon said Arthur will rise again.....merlin did not returned to Camelot, where did he go, will Arthur rise again, did Gwen remarried, what happened after the death of Arthur.
I know vividly Gwen was not that rough, did gwain died, why didn't dragon saved author since the sword was forged by his breath.

Re: Will Merlin Ever Going To Be Continued by 21void: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
greatnaija01:
remember that MERLIN in the series NEVER FOR ONCE changed his clothes or washed his clothes... so He is taking his time to LEARN HOW TO CLEAN HIMSELF UP.... because other actors can not stand his body and mouth odour.... so for now... HE WON'T CONTINUE.

MORESO THE MERLIN GUY JUST GOT MARRIED TO HIS KING_ ARTHUR

Nawah o, see forge forge. lol

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Own Tv Channel On Strong/mytv, DSTV & Consat / The Undercover Brother / Call Germaine Catering Services For Lovely CAKE Design.... 08024270581.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.