Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle (34794 Views)

Anto Lecky: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Biography & Profile / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by edwardpsalmz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
first song in 2007?.that's 12years ago o..this guy don old sha
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Olatunesnap:
and so we should give you a medal for that?

Yes... A medal for exhibiting a level of stupidity I have not seen in a Long time
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Timekeeper: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
UZDNews:
Tobechukwu Victor Okoh with the stage name Peruzzi, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and performer born on December 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1y-63RkhmI
He is an Urban Afro Vibe and recording artiste who started singing at the age of 7.

Peruzzi attended Lerato primary school, Egbeda and command secondary school, Ikeja for his primary and secondary education respectively before studying Medicine and surgery at Odessa National University, Ukraine.

He left his medical school to pursue a career in music which at first didn’t go well with his parents until after couple of family meetings before they were convinced to allow him to follow his interest in music.

He got his first studio session in 2007 and was previously signed to GoldenBoy Entertainment.

TC Peruzzi as formerly called came to limelight with the single “For Your Pocket” featuring LK Kuddy as produced by Speroach Beatz in July 2017.

Peruzzi got signed by Davido

His talent and unique voice caught the attention of Davido and was immediately signed in November 2017 into Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), the label already a home to the likes of Mayorkun and Dremo.

Ever since Peruzzi rose to fame he has been churning out hit singles back to back from Mata to Tatashe.

With his ability to flow any beat, Peruzzi Vibes is second to none as he has been the mastermind of DMW’s hit singles such as Aje and Mind. His recent feature in the song “Amaka” by 2baba has further gave him a boost.

Peruzzi is truly a force to reckon with in the music industry, with a nomination as Rookie of the Year at the 2018 headies awards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1y-63RkhmI

Soure: https://www.youtube.com/UzomediaTV

lalasticlala

No wonder he looks like a hired killer
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by BrutalLafamilia: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy I have known him since 2011 tongue
CheedyJ:

But nobody asked u na...famzing fc
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by CheedyJ(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
BrutalLafamilia:
cheesy I have known him since 2011
OK oo.. Hope he knows U too sha.
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by BrutalLafamilia: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
CheedyJ:

OK oo.. Hope he knows U too sha.
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by CheedyJ(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=BrutalLafamilia post=76233600][/quot
Nice one..
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by jafol(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Where is he from?before his fathers whisk him away from the village to Lagos. U never mention that
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Olicris(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:
Whenever i see thus guy i see The mumu that was comparing himself with Teni...

See my signature
E pain dis 1
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by COOL10(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
nijabazaar:
Big Yawn...

Thats my new stage name.... Big Yawn. E'yall

grin Chai
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Osiki18(f): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
My DMW crush
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Kiddovibez(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
;Drose to limelight after selling a couple of songs to davido
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by naijabioworth(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Peruzzi whose real name is Tobechukwu Victor Okoh is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and performing artiste. Peruzzi was born in Lagos State. Peruzzi came into the lame light after he sign a contract with Davido’s DMW Record label, DMW Record label has so amny rising star such as the likes of Mayorkun, Lola Rae, Dremo, Sina Rambo, B-Red, Deekay, Yonda and Danagog.
http://www.konews.com.ng/peruzzi-biography-education-career-net-worth-awards-songs/
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by wisdomkid: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Peruzzi is a marvelous act.
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by suremanpatriot: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2019
what this boy study medicine? Interesting,I mean am interested grin
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2019
BrutalLafamilia:
LK Kuddy is my friend
Very Mean
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Md5454: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see post below
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Greatfullheart: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Leave Peruzzi my Problem Now What Is Chioma doing in That Last Picture, mehn i Just Hate that Girl meanwhile

Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by IceTrice01: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2019
femi4:
Blow...e refused to blow

Sotey he lost an award to Teni the entertainer

Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by EmekaBlue(m): 7:40am On Mar 01, 2019
ex commando
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by SkinnyDude(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Carlyscales:
Nawaoo So this guy na medical doc with all these his public weed display stunts
he dropped out.. he no complete
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by akdjr(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2019
If you listen to that Amaka song, this guy just rhyme 2Baba lines and changes the lyrics .
Re: Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2019
So he left medical school in Ukraine to enter naija music? Nawao

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.