Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! (1476 Views)

Request For Any Wordpress Theme, Plugin Or Template!! / How To Get Any Envato Theme, Plugin And Footage Lifetime For Free - Not Cracked / Clone Wp&mybb Theme/plugin Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by macho44(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Premium WORDPRESS THEMES & PLUGINS don't come cheap!!! They cost a lot. Using a Premium THEME on your self hosted BLOG is a luxury which a huge percentage of Blogger's can't afford, and we all know making use of PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEMES & PLUGINS enhances the UI of your BLOG, improves your SEO score, and makes it look professional.
As part of my CSR(Corporate Social Responsibility), i am willing to share my WELL STOCKED REPOSITORY OF PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEMES & PLUGINS with Esteemed Nairalanders who need them.
My Library of WORDPRESS PREMIUM THEMES & LIBRARY contains, but is not limited to some of the very popular WORDPRESS THEMES and PLUGINS such as;
1. MJE(Micro Job Engine Marketplace & Service Theme)
2. The7 Multipurpose Wordpress Theme
3. Newspaper Premium Wordpress Theme
4. Woozone Amazon Affiliate Marketing PRO Wordpress Plugin
5. Learndash Elearning Wordpress Plugin
6. Duplicator PRO Plugin
7. Elementor PRO Page Builder PLUGIN
8. Origin Builder WORDPRESS PREMIUM PLUGIN

You can find all of these and much more here, https://www.nettpreneur.com/category/wordpress-themes-plugins/ and it's FREE!!!
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by CHARLOE(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2019
macho44:
Premium WORDPRESS THEMES & PLUGINS don't come cheap!!! They cost a lot. Using a Premium THEME on your self hosted BLOG is a luxury which a huge percentage of Blogger's can't afford, and we all know making use of PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEMES & PLUGINS enhances the UI of your BLOG, improves your SEO score, and makes it look professional.
As part of my CSR(Corporate Social Responsibility), i am willing to share my WELL STOCKED REPOSITORY OF PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEMES & PLUGINS with Esteemed Nairalanders who need them.
My Library of WORDPRESS PREMIUM THEMES & LIBRARY contains, but is not limited to some of the very popular WORDPRESS THEMES and PLUGINS such as;
1. MJE(Micro Job Engine Marketplace & Service Theme)
2. The7 Multipurpose Wordpress Theme
3. Newspaper Premium Wordpress Theme
4. Woozone Amazon Affiliate Marketing PRO Wordpress Plugin
5. Learndash Elearning Wordpress Plugin
6. Duplicator PRO Plugin
7. Elementor PRO Page Builder PLUGIN
8. Origin Builder WORDPRESS PREMIUM PLUGIN

You can find all of these and much more here, https://www.nettpreneur.com/category/wordpress-themes-plugins/ and it's FREE!!!
Download link not active
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by macho44(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
CHARLOE:

Download link not active
The LINK leads to the Wordpress THEMES & PLUGINS Category PAGE. Choose from the list of Available Themes & Plugins, and download from the LINK embedded inside the post. Lemme know if you still having any issues.
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
macho44:
The LINK leads to the Wordpress THEMES & PLUGINS Category PAGE. Choose from the list of Available Themes & Plugins, and download from the LINK embedded inside the post. Lemme know if you still having any issues.

Can u install theme for one? I need the first theme, MJE for a client. I tried installing but getting error msg.

1 Like

Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by macho44(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Bitradepay:

Can u install theme for one? I need the first theme, MJE for a client. I tried installing but getting error msg.
Sure. Where did you try installing it from, Admin Backend, C-panel or Using FTP?
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
macho44:
Sure. Where did you try installing it from, Admin Backend, C-panel or Using FTP?

Admin

1 Like

Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by macho44(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Bitradepay:

Admin
Do you have access to your cpanel or FTP credentials?
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
macho44:
Do you have access to your cpanel or FTP credentials?

Yes I do have access to both.

Pls drop ur contact lets discuss via WhatsApp.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by macho44(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2019
Bitradepay:

Yes I do have access to both.

Pls drop ur contact lets discuss via WhatsApp.

Thanks.
I will prefer a MAIL � instead
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
macho44:
I will prefer a MAIL � instead

Kindly drop ur mail.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by macho44(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bitradepay:

Kindly drop ur mail.
Thanks.
Done, check your Mail.
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by xamuel17(m): 5:52am On Mar 04, 2019
macho44.... plz the link is not working... can you kindly send it to my mail?

Unachukwu.Samuel@gmail.com

thanks!
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by macho44(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
xamuel17:
macho44.... plz the link is not working... can you kindly send it to my mail?

Unachukwu.Samuel@gmail.com

thanks!
Hi xamuel17, i just double checked the link, and its perfectly ok. Check either of these links below;
https://www.nettpreneur.com/category/wordpress-themes-plugins/
https://www.nettpreneur.com/category/themes-plugins/
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
macho44:
Hi xamuel17, i just double checked the link, and its perfectly ok. Check either of these links below;
https://www.nettpreneur.com/category/wordpress-themes-plugins/
https://www.nettpreneur.com/category/themes-plugins/

Hi,

Pls let's talk. U installed a theme for me and I need an assistance as the client had tampered with everything..

Contact via my signature. I have pm u also..
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by wpfriends: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Are you looking for the best social media plugins for your WordPress website? Then check out here a complete list and learn about the five best WordPress social media plugins.
https://wordpresscommunitywebsite./2018/12/19/top-five-social-media-plugins-for-wordpress/
Re: Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!! by wordpressdwilso(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
If you want to download premium WordPress plugins and themes or want to know Learn Wordpress theme, choose a reliable website developer.

(1) (Reply)

Get It Here For You Alibaba, Dating, Investment Tools / Exposed!!! Download 9jaflaver Theme For Blogger And Wordpress / Dreamweaver 8 Extension Free Or Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.