Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business (1011 Views)

With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? / Plane Crashes In Waller County, Texas. All 21 Passengers Safe (Video) / Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by gekeh500: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello guys need advise from the gurus here.
We are team of 3 who wish to travel to any good African country for our internet business here the major factor the country should have
Power 24/7
Internet (unlimited preferably)
Cheap Food and Accommodation
Friendly and Peaceful Environment
Island country a plus or have some good beache
Lastly good looking women all work and no play make one dull grin

I await your reply thanks.
(money isn't an issues as long it all this and more are available )
Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by gekeh500: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Johnson9632:
Please read below it
But bro can you guys just stop all this your betting stuff
Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by HeWrites(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
gekeh500:
We are team of 3 who wish to travel to any good African country for our internet business here the major factor the country should have
Power 24/7

South Africa angry
Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by chigo4u: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
gekeh500:
Power 24/7

What type of internet business
Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by AgentGoat: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2019
chigo4u:

Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
gekeh500:
Power 24/7

Never been there but from what I have seen and read online, I think Rwanda fit the bargain.
Clean and peaceful country. Crime free and easy of registering and doing business. Plus ease of getting residency.
They got beaches too. And the women, tall and elegant.

1 Like

Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by gekeh500: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
HeWrites:

South Africa angry
Thanks but South Africa as some hate with Nigerian

chigo4u:

For security purposes won't mention but it as to do with heavy programming and heavy usage of data and security.
PIPnator:

Never been there but from what I have seen and read online, I think Rwanda fit the bargain.
Clean and peaceful country. Crime free and easy of registering and doing business. Plus ease of getting residency.
They got beaches too. And the women, tall and elegant.
Thanks I will check them. Out

1 Like

Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by obalukan: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kenya (Mombasa) or Tanzania (Zanzibar) I suggest this country and the city base on your request for the beach. But Kenya have better internet than any other country in East Africa.
Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Yahoo +
If you know you know
Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by gekeh500: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2019
obalukan:
Kenya (Mombasa) or Tanzania (Zanzibar) I suggest this country and the city base on your request for the beach. But Kenya have better internet than any other country in East Africa.
Thank you very much.. My fear about Kenya are about the terrorists attack. Will check them though
NewBea:
Yahoo +
If you know you know
part of the reason I don't want to continue in Nigeria are people like you and the security agencies. You can't be an internet entrepreneur and not tag fraud. Even your neighbour's thinks bad about you and can set you up

1 Like

Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by obalukan: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Terrorist attack in Kenya isn't like that of Nigeria.
Re: Help: Which Africa County Is Best For Our Internet Business by brainbox80: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
obalukan:

BOSS, I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING RELOCATING OUT OF NIGERIA, ANY GOOD AFRICAN NATION WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA OR ANY OTHER FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING PLACE THAT WILL NOT BE TO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN AND ARE NOT HOSTILE TO FOREIGNERS (NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY) TOO. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE VISA(IF NOT VISA FREE)? MORE SO, DO WE REALLY HAVE NIGERIANS OVER THERE, CAN THEY HELP RECEIVE A BROTHER COS THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE I NEED TO SORT OUT FIRST? WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION PLS COS I STRONGLY DESIRE TO LEAVE ASAP.
ADD ME UP IN WHATSAPP WITH THIS NUMBER : 08133845035.

(1) (Reply)

Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda , Abulegba People's Are In Trouble / Please Which Country Can I Travel To And Work With 2-3m Budget / 40 Year Old Man Want To Relocate What Are My Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.