₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,214,547 members, 4,834,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 03:52 AM

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only (689 Views)

Get Your Long Lasting Designer Perfume Oil For Cheap / What Is Your Best Perfume? / How To Use A Perfume So It Lasts Longer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 9:42pm On Feb 28
Good day nairalanders, are u a housewife, student, corper, business owner or even a working class?

This business is for you, as a side hustle oh, as a full time hustle oh...anyone of the above, so long the added income is entering your pocket.

On behalf of c.e.o_perfumry management, I bring to you wholesale deals of our undiluted perfume oil

With just 20k, u get 40pcs of our 3ml sample bottles and get ur business started
Nb: Retail price 1000per piece, calculate your profit and get back to me�

With just 40k, u get 40pcs of our 8ml perfume oil bottles with different fragrances and get ur business rolling
Nb: Retail price is 1500-2000naira per piece. I am too nice, I know�

For more enquiries and info, contact me on 09031654754
Other mls and sizes also available

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 2:05pm On Mar 03
Happy sunday fam....sales is still ongoing
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03
The Money Year

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 6:44pm On Mar 05
New stocks in town...6ml available in all its glory. 1k per piece

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by Whitelite: 12:41am On Mar 07
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by teffcout: 11:35am On Mar 08
Can i have the option of buying 12 pcs of 3ml sample bottle at that same price? Thank you
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 11:28pm On Mar 09
teffcout:
Can i have the option of buying 12 pcs of 3ml sample bottle at that same price? Thank you
yes u can. 12pcs cost 6000naira
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 8:40am On Mar 10
Happy sunday guys
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 12:00pm On Mar 14
You are never dressed fully till you wear a perfume before stepping out. We have different sizes and fragrance to suit you budget. Wholesale deals also available. Contact me for more enquiries

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by Adukey(f): 10:46am On Mar 15
amyvals:
You are never dressed fully till you wear a perfume before stepping out. We have different sizes and fragrance to suit you budget. Wholesale deals also available. Contact me for more enquiries

Wow! nice. I'll contact you once I get orders after showing these samples.
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 10:27am On Mar 17
Adukey:

Wow! nice. I'll contact you once I get orders after showing these samples.
Way to go, girl
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 10:30am On Mar 17
Happy sunday guys, dont forget to wear a perfume before stepping out today. U dont have any? Come to us, we gat you

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 6:26am On Mar 18
Good morning guys, I wish you all a prosperous, blessed and a scent filled week

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 11:24pm On Mar 19
Keep the order rolling. Nice business one can start with 20k capital and get 100% profit in no time

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Suit / Ruggedman's 20th September / New Fashion School At Afordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.