Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only (36347 Views)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With #6,000 / 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! / Dubai Direct: Quality Perfume Oil For Wholesalers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Lets go blue with Davidoff cool water for Women
Available in all mls
Contact us on 09031654754

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Good morning my Nland fam....Our Appreciation sales will be kicking off this evening. Stay tuned!!!

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Good morning fam....We want to use this week to appreciate all our Nairaland customers only, the love we get from this platform alone ehh
We would be running a free delivery for all orders above 10k to anywhere in Nigeria through out this week
Chat us on WhatsApp 09031654754, indicate that you are from Nairaland and get a free delivery
We are still your number 1 plug for undiluted perfume oils

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Hy guys....we are so overwhelmed, never knew some silent members are even here....our free delivery sales would be ending tomorrow being Friday, as we will be starting our deliveries from Saturday
No extension of promo plss....hurry now while promo last. Contact us on 09031654754. Indicate you are from Nairaland plssss

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy New Month guys..Thanks to all that participated in our little promo...All deliveries has been fully dispatched
Lets Welcome the two sexiest fragrances ever....available in all mls. Kindly contact us on 09031654754 for more enquiries and order placement

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Newest deal in town....this is for those asking of Body mists
We just stocked the Best body Mini Mist by Body Philosophy in our 3-in-1 package
This package contains-
12pcs of 3ml perfume oil
12 pcs of Body Philosophy Mini Mists
20pcs of Lovali Pocket perfumes
12pcs of Organza pouches
Free delivery nationwide
All for 30k. We are entering the business, this is the best deal to maximise enough profit
Contact us on WhatsApp 09031654754

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2019
What better way to celebrate xmas in grand stlye than to join our wholesalers gang and make some cool profit. Contact us on WhatsApp 09031654754 for further enquiries and order placement

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Good Morning Fam....just came to alert my nairaland fam about the new premium fragrances that just came in
U see this xmas, they must NOTICE US
Contact us on 09031654754 for more enquiries and order placement

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2019
This is how to get ready for this season, announce your presence with a rich smell
Wholesalers?? Contact us on 09031654754, our December sales will go down on our status....you sure dont wanna miss it

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Xmas promo sales is ongoing on our watsapp platform now....come join the train on our amazing deals on all bottles sizes and premium fragrances
Contact us on 09031654754

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Xmas promo prices
3mls
Below 12pcs @450naira
12pcs - 50pcs @ 400naira
55pcs - 99pcs @ 380naira
100pcs and above @ 350naira
6mls
Below 12pcs @ 450naira
12pcs - 50pcs @ 800naira
55pcs - 99pcs @ 750naira
100pcs and above @700naira
10mls
Below 10pcs @ 1,300naira
10pcs - 25pcs @ 1,200naira
25pcs and above @ 1,000naira
15mls
Below 12pcs @ 2,300naira
12pcs and above @2,000 naira
All orders above 20k gets a free gift� and orders above 50k gets a free gift and also free delivery nationwide
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2019
Seen our cute 6ml roll on bottles?? Get 12pcs of our 6ml perfume oils for 9,600 only
Sell for 1,500 and make over 18,000 after sales....best time to start your perfumeoil business with our discounted prices
Contact us on 09031654754 for more enquiries and order placement

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Happy new year fam....we are fully opened for the year. Do send in your orders
Trying to start up a business, side hustle for extra income? This is your best bet, as it sells itself anywhere, any time
Contact us on 09031654754 for more enquiries and info

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by mrsage(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2020
Nice
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Our 'Start up package' price has also been reviewed ��
c.e.o_perfumry Starter Package .
With 19,500, you get to kick off your perfume oil business and make over 18,500 depending on your retail rate
25 in 1pouch (3mls)- 10k @400 each, you sell for #800 (retail price) and make 20,000
12pcs of 6ml - 9,500 @800 each, you sell for 1,500 and make 18,000
20,000 + 18,000 = 38,000
38,000 - 19,500 = 18,500 profit
Cool cash, yea? The best part of this business is that it is a fast selling product as everyone loves to SMELL GOOD, its is AFFORDABLE, and LONGLASTING .
Hence, selling out in days and making your profit. Hurry down to my dm for more enquiries and order placement

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good afternoon my nairaland fam, sorry for the break in updates
We are still your No 1plug for Undiluted perfume oils, fragrances that turn necks, makes you confident and attractive
Our oils are sourced from Dubai, long lasting and very affordable.
Contact us on 09031654754 for more enquiries and info

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Good morning people....we are still your No 1 plug for perfume oils and perfune related items
Looking for a business or side hustle to do? Search no further, join the perfume oil business and experience fast sales and 100% profit in no time. Contact us on WhatsApp 09031654754 for more enquiries and order placement

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Happy New week, My Nairaland Fam. We are still your No 1 plug for Undiluted perfume oils.
Over 55 fragrances available to choose from. Contact us on WhatsApp 09031654754

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Still sitting Idle? Or you are comfortable with just one source of income? Are you a student ad still call home for every little expense?
It is time to wake up and join the gang, everyone loves to smell good hence the question of "Who will I sell them to? is ruled out. Our products are light-weight, you can carry them to everywhere and anywhere, just throw into your bag and off you go- be it church, school, office, market, you can easily bring out your perfumes and sell�
For further enquiries and order placement, pls send us a dm, let's have a business-friendly chat�

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2020
Are you happy being the only one doing well in your family?
Rent they will call you�
Food they will call you �
Hospital bill they will call you
Burial they will call you ☹
Holiday in your house
Inlaws on your head
Problem arises, only you�
Your younger ones are out of the University doing nothing, only you

This is not funny, do you know that if you sit down and check very well, the money you make, you dont even eat 30% of it, all the money is given out to relatives to solve one problem or the other
Why not set up a business for your loved ones, let them make their own money, let them contribute towards the growth of the family

Start up a perfume oil business for them as it's a lucrative business which gives you high profit margin.��, It's high in demand and also requires low capital �‍♀️...for further enquiries and order placement, do send us a dm as we are online to grant you audience

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by Arakengeworld(f): 6:10pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Expand your perfume business with our 3-in-1 combo, this package has been getting so many positive reviews on our whatsapp platform .

Our Body mists, Lovali Pocket perfumes and 3ml perfume oils were carefully selected, just so you can give your customers varieties. You can even select your fragrances or give us the honour of selecting for you

Get this package for 25,000 Naira only, it contains:
20pcs of Lovali Pocket perfumes
12pcs of 88ml Body Philosophy Mini Mists
12pcs of 3ml perfume oils .

Don't dull on this combo, join the train as new arrivals just came in. Send us a dm now!!!

1 Like

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by Elachii: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please what's the source of your oil perfume?
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
OUD IMMORTAL X GUCCI OUD INTENSE X POLO SUPREME OUD X OUD BOUQUET X TOMFORD OUD WOOD

Is your favourite Oud fragrance there?? As a reseller, do you know you can request for just Oud fragrances and we give you varieties�

Our dm is open for business discussion, enquiries, reviews and order placement. Want to talk to us? Call us on 09031654754

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Sticking to one type of scent can be boring sometimes � I mean, you can't use a particular scent for all occasions na

Work, dinner date, church, appointment, beach date etc you are wearing one particular scent, you would even be tired of your smell.

You like that view up there� but you are thinking of your pocket abi? Not to worry, we have in smaller bottles that would fit into your budget. Imagine getting 12pcs of 3mls of different fragrances for 5,000naira only!!! Cool right? Send us a dm immediately

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Due to popular demand, we created a mini combo for my beautiful people with little capital ☺️

You can now have up to 3 different bottle sizes for just 10,500 naira only

10pcs of 3mls perfume oil
5pcs of 6mls perfume oil
2pcs of 10ml perfume oil
6pcs of Draw-strings bag

A 100% profit guaranteed package deal...you sure dont want to miss this deal

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2020
From the stables of TOMFORD, we bring to you a restock of BLACK ORCHID �

A mature fragrance for BOSS Men and BOSS Queens...you see the emphasis on the 'Boss'?? It's not your regular kind of fragrances, wear this fragrance and have people stare as you walk by�

Available in just pre-filled bottles only. No Cannisters❌...It's in limited quantity so hurry to our dm sharp sharp

Re: Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only by amyvals(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.