Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (30751 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Bebe0147: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Buhari should not hesitate to jail Peter Obi for producing that treasonous biafran beer called Hero beer. I personally will never vote for any igbo man sad
Just negodu ewu gotv!
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Biggaboi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Na you dey mourn I am enjoying my life. May be person die for your head make you dey morun.
Lolz.... my brother the country taya me. But wetin we go do?
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by homody(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
kocvalour:
Abdulsalam should gerarahia Mehn....
so if person rig finish you go carry mumu peace talk the come >:

Take snipper Kool ur mind.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Akolawole(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
This peace talk is very necessary now cause all hell is about to get lose.

We pray it doesn't get to that.

Nothing will happened.

He should go to court. Buhari went there three times. How are lawyers going to eat?

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by homody(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
criminalmindz:
after people have died, they want peace. I swear if Atiku back down, no Nigerian will fight to protect votes during Elections

You know nothing as your parent about civil war if they really witness it, I'm sorry for u.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Abdulsalami Morgan Freeman don start Job, I have being expecting that.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Buhari should not hesitate to jail Peter Obi for producing that treasonous biafran beer called Hero beer. I personally will never vote for any igbo man sad
mtcheeew u don sell Gotv today so no let hunger kee u ooo

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by nwanyionitsha: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
paiz:
In 2015 Jonathan accepted defeat because it's simply south vs North
Christians vs Muslims
So the north can easily capitalize on it to cause problems

But if Atiku refused to accept defeat
The North can't do shit to the south

Even the west voted massively for Atiku

So I will kindly advice Atiku Never to Allow this Sham they call Election to prevail against the will of the people

If na fight want come out no issue at least it will usher in a new Nigeria

The Presidential Election is not over yet

Let's Continue

Like for Atiku Aguero Ronaldo Abubakar
Share for Mohammed Yakubu Aiyegbeni Buhari
I still don't understand why Atiku must be forced not to seek justice. Afterall, they said 'Atiku will lose in court'

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Biggaboi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
goslowgoslow:

He lost black and triangle.
And you agree there wasn't any rigging involved?
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by nwanyionitsha: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:
Atiku should just concede defeat already... Ah ah

See my signature
Never.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Bankoleyemi: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
criminalmindz:
after people have died, they want peace. I swear if Atiku back down, no Nigerian will fight to protect votes during Elections
that is abusalamis method. He was the first man to walk upto Jonathan in 2015 to phone phone PMB, later they started terrorizing patience Jonathan, he hid under the rocks. Atiku, the court should be the last option or we won't support you again.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
This peace talk is very necessary now cause all hell is about to get lose.

We pray it doesn't get to that.

Which hell? They will regret it. Forget it. You people pushed Nnamdi KANU into trouble, now it is the turn of Atiku. You people should ask yourself why you are crying more than the bereaved. The North is calm but down South is so noisy as if their candidate is from their region.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by nwanyionitsha: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
Make this man no spoil market for Ezekhome ooo. Lawyers must chop out this stolen money abeg. grin
The people who know whataup are worried and you are busy here making mockery of yourself. Afterall, you all are saying 'Atiku will lose in court' . Why can't they leave him alone?
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by nwanyionitsha: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
Go and ban hero beer na. Noisemaker.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by nwanyionitsha: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
abogjohn:
My Igbo brothers still want Atiku to proceed with anything on his mind. Okay oo
Yes. Let him seek justice in the court of law.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Larryndelaw: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Biggaboi:

Speak for yourself please. Besides we all know Atiku didn't lose fair and square.
If the election is conducted 100 times Buhari will still win ATIKU. The north does north believe Atiku. There are many things hanging aroung Atiku image.
Imagine Atiku loosing his own polling Boot.
Atiku and pdp main calculation was to use the former CJN to rig the election through judicial process but when there plan was busted that finally nail him to the coffin.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Mnbets: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Biggaboi:

And you agree there wasn't any rigging involved?
In Nigeria politics all parties rig elections, for 16 years PDP rigged all the elections using Federal might, now power is no longer in their hands. Talking about this last elections both parties rigged, we have seen the videos of both APC and PDP rigging but the best rigger and the one with Federal might had the upper hand. So why all the noise from PDP as if they are saint? The two parties are the same thing. PDP should shift make we rest.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2019
abogjohn:
My Igbo brothers still want Atiku to proceed with anything on his mind. Okay oo

By now you should know what is on their minds.

They are hoping that war and crisis will engulf Nigeria then maybe they can have their Biafra.

Trust me, that's what is on the minds of all those who have posted on this thread urging Atiku on.

Don't think they care one hoot about Nigeria. They don't.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2019
GoTV:
go fvck yourself scum.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Biggaboi:

Lolz.... my brother the country taya me. But wetin we go do?
My brother take am easy o.....ogadinma....he go better.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by bameyi(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2019
If they will fight Atiku go ahead. Kill yourself and every one 8n adamawa. Don't bring it to SS or SE OR SW. yeye boo bi person be Jonathan. Uwaka.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by therealsaheed: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2019
AS IF YOU CAN BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE FIGHT? THIS MAN HAS NO CASE TO PRESENT IN THE COURT, I THINK HE SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT.

paiz:
Christians vs Muslims

So I will kindly advice Atiku Never to Allow this Sham they call Election to prevail against the will of the people

Let's Continue

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by proprince(m): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Not welcomed at all.

Abdul Salam and his peace committee should pack well abeg.

Make we just fight
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by fakuta(f): 2:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Please peace is ultimate, you will never understand until you experience one, we will never fight because of politics I remember how we lost almost everything
paiz:
Christians vs Muslims

Let's Continue

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2019
TheFreeOne:
PDP and Atiku have much to loose if they agree not to challenge this electoral fraud in court.

The peace committee should allow justice take its course.

There was no fraud. Atiku simply lost and should accept defeat before he loses his business on top.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by hollywater: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2019
If we did not fight and kill each other, Nigeria will not be good again. So let the fight start now.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by banio: 4:18am On Mar 01, 2019
paiz:
Christians vs Muslims

Let's Continue

GOD bless U.

Supreme court things loading. Let's give APC heat, so that they keep sweating and bribing supreme court judges. Mr Integrity, my yansh
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kristo123: 4:19am On Mar 01, 2019
With the way the Presidential election was handled by APC, to hell with the peace accord...

PDP should be ready for anything.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by rummmy: 5:23am On Mar 01, 2019
GoTV:
You need to buy sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, Says Obasanjo / Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / PDP: Secondus Resumes, Meets Akinwonmi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.