Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3252 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by James289(f): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by donstan18: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Home breaker.

I don't know why you ladies derive joy fvcking your fellow lady's husband sad

How about conscience? How about karma? Have you thought of that?

Next thing, you'll start blackmailing and pressurizing him to divorce his wife.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by clive2u(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
pls who knows who arsenal is playing against on saturday?

8 Likes

Re: . by Chuks9000: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
If you say you are jealous, then you dont have a case.
If you wish to find your own man, then make yourself available in the market and not spend all the time with him.
Eventually, you have to decide if you need to move to the next stage of womanhood.
Free him. But be sure to look for another job before that decision.
Re: . by duduade: 12:55am On Mar 01, 2019
This ain't a Nigerian setting

1 Like

Re: . by frbona: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2019
You've never seen her before but she comes to office events with him,
Haba! Aunty!!!
Your story is just turninoninown

2 Likes

Re: . by JustCurious: 1:48am On Mar 01, 2019
frbona:
You've never seen her before but she comes to office events with him,
Haba! Aunty!!!
Your story is just turninoninown

Read the post again. She said she has never been the 'other woman' before. This implies that she has never been a side woman before. I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Re: . by frbona: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2019
JustCurious:

Read the post again. She said she has never been the 'other woman' before. This implies that she has never been a side woman before. I hope this helps.
it does.....
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: . by baby124: 2:38am On Mar 01, 2019
Why don’t you leave him? He has already told you in no uncertain terms that he will never leave his wife for you. So stop deceiving yourself with his lies. Just block his number everywhere.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2019
He’s not going to leave his wife for you

You are the meat on the side and a tool for the man when he gets Hot. He wants to keep you around but you will never be a priority. He loves his wife he is just telling you what you want to hear to keep your pussy open and available for accessibility. As long as you understand this, you will not have any problem. Wish you good luck in your side chick endeavours.

9 Likes

Re: . by Chuks9000: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Saffi:
He’s not going to leave his wife for you

You are the meat on the side and a tool for the man when he gets Hot. He wants to keep you around but you will never be a priority. He loves his wife he is just telling you what you want to hear to keep your pussy open and available for accessibility. As long as you understand this, you will not have any problem. Wish you good luck in your side chick endeavours.
On a second thought, I like to think of it in comparison to the way Nigerians have wears for church, work and casuals seperated.
Relationships are on different definitions.
She gives her thing in return for his thing and welfare provisions.
If she's tired, she should call it quits and move on. But moving on does not guarantee the spoils of today and that is her dilemma.
Re: . by piippa(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Why not look for Single guy? Do not end up being the other chic for so long else you might never get married

2 Likes

Re: . by crackhaus: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2019
It's things like this that lay more credence to the fact that on a basic cellular level, men and women are so different in mental assimilation and thinking process.

How does one even begin to make sense of a situation where a woman gets into a relationship with a married man with the sole expectation that he leaves his wife (not girlfriend, WIFE) for her. cheesy
Hardly do you see a guy dating a married woman and hoping to the heavens she leaves her husband for him. You chop and move ahead, you're not that special.

This topic may have been started by a troll, but this situation is not unusual at all because a lot of single women have had/have this kind of thinking.
Do we chalk this up to just singular feelings of entitlement, or a broader manifestation of PS (princess syndrome)?

13 Likes

Re: . by egojeny1(f): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2019
James289:
I really love this man, far more than his wife, and I don’t know what to do. We’ve worked together in the same office for about three years and he started sleeping with me last year . He’s my manager and married so we had to keep things quiet but he’d come round to mine after work to watch TV and stuff and we’d hang out most weekends because his wife works Saturdays in retail.
He said his marriage is dead but he wants to stay with Her because for the children sake and he wants to do the right thing, I’ve never been the other woman before and I feel like he’s just using me for sex because he’s bored of his wife.

Its really horrible when she comes to office events with him because I have to stand there like nothing has happened. I told him after the Christmas party that I couldn’t deal with it but he said he couldn’t help that he needed both of us, and he wasn’t going to leave her.
I told him I didn’t want to sleep with him anymore but he bought me a car and I took him back because I didn't like being without him
I am really jealous and I don’t know what to do. He clearly doesn’t love her but I don’t know if he loves me either. I don’t even dislike her I just want him; the whole situation is unfair. What do I do to get him to leave her?

Nonsense!
May thunder fire you and may lightening strike and paralyse ur limbs if u don't leave that man.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2019
James289:
I really love this man, far more than his wife, and I don’t know what to do. We’ve worked together in the same office for about three years and he started sleeping with me last year . He’s my manager and married so we had to keep things quiet but he’d come round to mine after work to watch TV and stuff and we’d hang out most weekends because his wife works Saturdays in retail.
He said his marriage is dead but he wants to stay with Her because for the children sake and he wants to do the right thing, I’ve never been the other woman before and I feel like he’s just using me for sex because he’s bored of his wife.

Its really horrible when she comes to office events with him because I have to stand there like nothing has happened. I told him after the Christmas party that I couldn’t deal with it but he said he couldn’t help that he needed both of us, and he wasn’t going to leave her.
I told him I didn’t want to sleep with him anymore but he bought me a car and I took him back because I didn't like being without him
I am really jealous and I don’t know what to do. He clearly doesn’t love her but I don’t know if he loves me either. I don’t even dislike her I just want him; the whole situation is unfair. What do I do to get him to leave her?

how dumb can you be? He will never leave his wife and will continue to feed you lies.

First rule of an extramarital affair is to always remember that you are a side chick and should not fall in love with the mark.

2 Likes

Re: . by Maxi3k(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Hire assassins finish
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2019
You would not stop sleeping with him unless you leave that job/community. Love is not a spell, take yourself out of his domain, and gradually fall out of love.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
how dumb can you be? He will never leave his wife and will continue to feed you lies.

First rule of an extramarital affair is to always remember that you are a side chick and should not fall in love with the mark.

This sounds more like expert advice. grin
Re: . by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Mr James the side chicken

How market?
Some of you are so bored that you just manufacture stories and use us to relieve your fantasies. Well done

Maybe in your next life, you will have the opportunity to be a side chic for real. Nothing stops you from being a side piece now anyway. Many women also cheat on their husbands. You can find one and hang onto. Fantasy achieved

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
PIPnator:

This sounds more like expert advice. grin
it is expert advice.
Re: . by Chubhie: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
The man should marry both of you since he wants to eat his cake and have it.
Re: . by Afrosage(f): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
he is not yours and can never be yours!
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
He won't leave his wife. Then find your own husband.
Re: . by James289(f): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: . by Somzee(f): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
The bitter truth still remains, he loves his wife and can NEVER leave her, he's only using this as a bait to hold you down. Please the earlier you realised that the better for you.
Re: . by Somzee(f): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
James289:
I really want to tell his wife what he has been doing then maybe it would make her leave him so I can have him for myself
Are you for real?
Do you think she doesn't know that he's playing around?
Your love for him can't be more than her love for him.
Re: . by James289(f): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: . by James289(f): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
James289:
I really want to tell his wife what he has been doing then maybe it would make her leave him so I can have him for myself

Keep on deceiving yourself, you will remain a side chick forever.
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
James289:

Yes he will she is ugly and fat

And it is the slim and beautiful you that is here complaining that he won't leave her. You can either find your own man or keep feeding on her leftovers.
Re: . by lilmax(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
the nerve undecided
Re: . by Sundarita: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Stupvid troll, all you asinines know is to paint women bad even in make believe write ups. Akuya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Mummy!stop Going Naked In Front Of Your Male Kids. / What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? / Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.