Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (29324 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Maket: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2019
No more court

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Hotfreeze: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2019
james17:

Like if u see atiku's first son u can spew this trash.

Is Atiku's first son the one feeding your family?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kinibigdeal(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2019
fiizznation:
What's wrong with this abdulsalam of a man? Why is he pleading with the crook called atiku?
The sore loser already said he is going to court, so why is abdulsalam creating one stupid peace initiatives between buhari and the criminal.

Atiku should go to court as he earlier promised and we will meet the criminal there. Simple!!!

If Atiku decides to declare a parallel government the 3 square meal you are taking daily may be affected. Be glad that Atiku decided to head to court, and why are APC scared of him going to court? They have been telling not to go because he will lose. That shows fear

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Na so
Na only am dey campaign for Atiku.

E lean pass Atiku and Obi sef.

Tinubu is less than 60, but he looked older than Wole Soyinka, Buhari or even Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by efilefun(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kby: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Where he has been, you might never be.

Get a life.
And the God who made it possible for him is still on the throne. He will still make millions of Saraki, Dangote, etc.

Be optimistic about your life..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Kingking1: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2019
K
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by yahmohy27: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2019
boborneyor:
Saraki don dey lean ooh shocked
Walahi
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Stillthebest: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2019
kenodrill:

You be big fool I swear

He's not a fool. It is the fact. U can't measure up to his Saraki status. Stop castigating people who are more successful than your generations. Saraki is two term gov, senator more than one term, he can't be there forever. That he lost won't mean he won't bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by seunfly: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol, see saraki's face.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Smithkafors:
I support atiku on this,even if he might not win in court,he should push for electoral reform.Nigera cannot continue like this,were a group of people will decide to rig in their favor.Things must change,so that anyone who emerge winner will be purely on peoples choice.PDP primary was a typical example,it was transparent which was the reason non decamped.

their is no way buhari or anybody for that matter can be the president without having majority ...
The elites needs proper education , democracy is not a game of class nor tribe like we saw pdp played, its a game of numbers absolute majority. we must give it to apc they understood the game.
To those wailing & ranting like a non stop jam, lemme take us down the history of election in nigeria (check the picture) who notice the differences between 1999-2011 of pdp reign grin lord of the rigs.

For those who believe in adventures or atiku pursuit of justice should forward there donations to my acct ,abeg!.. we need world class lawyer & they are here

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by erad(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Stillthebest:

He's not a fool. It is the fact. U can't measure up to his Saraki status. Stop castigating people who are more successful than your generations. Saraki is two term gov, senator more than one term, he can't be there forever. That he lost won't mean he won't bounce back.

I guess english is you guys' problem...

How has saying someone looks spent warranted all these grammatical irrelevancies?

Saraki looks 'spent'.
It's not an insult, just an observation.

Y'all making a mountain out of a mole hill.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by LandOwners: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Saraki has really endured a lot this past few months.
From losing the PDP presidential primaries, persecuted by the Buhari cabals, lost his senate reelection ticket in his state now his party has lost out on the presidential elections.
Tough one to take

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kernel001: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
correctguy0900:

What about u? Where u at?

Must everyone be like Saraki. Nairaland didn't rest for u guys for months, now u guys have been put to shame, u still wailing like disgruntled bitches.

Your entire generation can't get close to Saraki, why hating?
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by ToyinDipo(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
I have never seen losers come together in great numbers as this grin
faceoflosers, faceoflooters, fateofboth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
kernel001:

Who wants to get close to shit?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by benitwater(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.
shut the fu ck up,u ain't GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kernel001: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2019
efilefun:
Looking at those pictures all the politicians there are looking sad except Obi cuz bros lock hin account during campaign. Saraki and Atiku are the biggest losers of this election.

Tambuwal don run go beg, kwankwaso go soon run. Watch Dino stylishly port back to APC cuz no more Saraki oiling his balls in the senate. And saraki might leave the country immediately after losing gubernatorial elections, he no go wan replace Dansuki for kuje.

Didn't Dino win in opposition? What's your point.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by imam07: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.
Don't play God.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by rusher14: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Stillthebest:

Shut up.

There is absolutely nothing Saraki has enjoyed in this life that I haven't.

The only difference is that I'm not using public money to do so.

Name it.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by rusher14: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2019
kernel001:

Shut up.

Where has he been that I haven't?

What food has he eaten that I haven't.

What exactly is his achievement?
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kernel001: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2019
AnanseK:

Who wants to get close to shit?

Yet you run up and down in any thread of Saraki, are you obsessed or fixated about him?
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by efilefun(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2019
kernel001:

Didn't Dino win in opposition? What's your point.
Him winning and gallivanting are two different things. Hope you know he's got alot of cases hanging around his neck and saraki had been the brain behind his freedom to this point.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by dannybrasky(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
I would rather choose to live a honest life in a bungalow,than become a thief or a criminal/looter to live a life like that of Saraki! Let it sink in. There are lots of unpopular billionaires living in naija.

Awol1:

Get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kernel001: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

Where has he been that I haven't?

What food has he eaten that I haven't.

What exactly is his achievement?

Hahaha... You sound angry, what's your name in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by ridbell01(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.
he is Bill Gate na or Obama mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by win3k: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Most of the people in that room should be in jail
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by egbabiekperemo1: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2019
rusher14:

[s]Shut up.

There is absolutely nothing Saraki has enjoyed in this life that I haven't.

The only difference is that I'm not using public money to do so.

Name it.[/s]

Shut up.... poor fuul
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2019
boborneyor:
Saraki don dey lean ooh shocked
if he wins you will say he is getting fatter
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.

That you don't see that that's a positive prayer shows where your moral compass points to.

Where he has been...

What's worse than a "has-been"?

He didn't retire gracefully from politics, he was humiliated out of politics...and by his own people no less, which makes it even worse.

If a godfather had humiliated him out of politics, he could still bounce back with the support of his people.

So, no, I won't pray to be a has-been. I will never pray to be in his shoes right now.

He was a senate President for 4 years, can you list the positive thing he's done to ease the suffering of the masses?

I don't pray to be like him. God forbid. The money or power that I'll have that will not be beneficial to people around me, I hope I won't have it.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Bestbeelieve: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Smithkafors:
I support atiku on this,even if he might not win in court,he should push for electoral reform.Nigera cannot continue like this,were a group of people will decide to rig in their favor.Things must change,so that anyone who emerge winner will be purely on peoples choice.PDP primary was a typical example,it was transparent which was the reason non decamped.

Exactly my point! It might seem like a joke now but its an ugly trend that's repeating itself and this rigging monster is going to get out of hand. At that time.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) / Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House / Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.