Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch (23082 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Photos: Osibanjo Meets Tinubu In Abuja / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by helinues: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Rubbiish(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2019
This abdulsalam man is a very peaceful man
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku is really pained.
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Md5454: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see post below
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Dalby(m): 6:24am On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

Is this how buhari tends to fight corruption?

Let me give u an example on how things are done by people with sense

In Thailand, the people have no respect for pets, the maltreat pet, the govt noticing this, plan to stop this attitude.

They first created homes for homeless pet, then added to school curriculum subjects that involve pets management and care

This will in turn teach the younger generation of Thailand the essence of managing pets..

This have really have a great impact in the country, this is a long term solution.

Now in Nigeria, we have corruption as how problem, OBJ created agencies like EFCC, ICPC, all to fight corruption

GEJ created BVN, and came up with the idea of TSA all in the idea to stop unnecessary money laundering...

Tell me what has buhari administration done to reduce corruption.... We are talking about long term plan

because our entire system is corupt ... Corruption is not only about stealing from govt coffers, it goes beyond that

I will like to know what the administration who claim to fight corruption as done about it

GEJ came up with the idea Abi, as if you dey there. GEJ was too drunk to remember the idea or to impliment it.

Long term plans will be to expand the prisons and create new ones. A lot of politicians do this because there has over time been no repacautions for their actions. This time be you in judiciary, legislature or the executive you will not be spared. Baba no longer has anything to lose...He will start soon with the EFCC...

Nigerians are really funny...any project commissioned by baba, the say it was Goodlucks idea. Goodluck was VP, completed Yaraduas term, did a term of his own and was stuck with good ideas according to you guys. You are asking Buhari who has in 3 years completed or is in process of completing why not come up with your own ideas...
Goodluck did 6 years developing ideas and you want Buhari to do same. The person after Buhari will also come and develop ideas too...
Bros where you keep your brain sef this guy's hands is on the plaugh working, you will much rather someone sit under the mango tree under the guise of developing ideas

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by martowskin1(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2019
Dalby:

GEJ came up with the idea Abi, as if you dey there. GEJ was too drunk to remember the idea or to impliment it.

Long term plans will be to expand the prisons and create new ones. A lot of politicians do this because there has over time been no repacautions for their actions. This time be you in judiciary, legislature or the executive you will not be spared. Baba no longer has anything to lose...He will start soon with the EFCC...

How do u mean start soon with EFCC?

From experience I have observe people dont avoid corruption because they are scared of punishment.....

When u make something a culture then is easy to follow, .... U talk about politicians... What about our homes, what about our school, what about our civil servants.

Or are u telling me, stealing from govt is the only corrupt act...

What plans do buhari have for the young generation as regards corruption ...

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Dalby(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

From experience I have observe people dont avoid corruption because they are scared of punishment.....

When u make something a culture then is easy to follow, .... U talk about politicians... What about our homes, what about our school, what about our civil servants.

Go and ask the Chinese whose family member pay for the bullet with which those found guilty are executed and then we can talk... grin

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by CoolAmbience(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Akin1212:

Sense is not that expensive though. Any rebuttal from you will be ignored. smiley

So, you are the one with sense abi?
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by CoolAmbience(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2019
B1ak3:

If they meet with the president you people will ask where is osibanjo. Now they are meeting with osibanjo you people are asking for the president.

See how una dey take una hand dey confuse yourselves

Lol.

U dey mind them....

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by israelmao(m): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Adam enjoys running his mouth like grinding machine we will send him back to Ogun State for second visit so that he can receive SACHET PURE WATER TREATMENT such as he received during APC presidential campaign in Ogun.
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Dalby(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

A wise man learns from other people's mistakes, a foolish man makes his own. People go ahead to commit a crime because he or she has been able to convince himself or herself that they have all angles covered else they won't do it. No body wants to be caught....

Most armed robbers guned down or caught you see juju strapped around them why
Someone talked him to believing with this you will become invincible...

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2019
abide by wat peace accord? Wen an opponent illegally wins a contest through violent rigging, thuggery, etc ..you now ask the loser not to protest...just be peaceful. ..and what's is these new slang of my political ambition is not worth any blood of a nigerian?
have they not been killing poor Nigerians for past decades now....nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Enahorofrank56: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2019
See bellow

1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:
I don't want peace.

Buhari has to be called to order.

He needs to be told that he can't just do anything and walk away.

First he arbitrarily suspended the CJN.

Again, he and goons blatantly rigged last Saturday's election.

The old senile man should be cautioned.

A senile old man that beat you people to your game and scattered all your Dubai plans to use the Judiciary to steal the Presidency! Who is truly senile now?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Yfbets: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by martowskin1(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Dalby:

A wise man learns from other people's mistakes, a foolish man makes his own. People go ahead to commit a crime because he or she has been able to convince himself or herself that they have all angles covered else they won't do it. No body wants to be caught....

Most armed robbers guned down or caught you see juju strapped around them why
Someone talked him to believing with this you will become invincible...

nice analogy there... i give u that.(this is what i call discussion)

but do u know this criminals still goes back to same act even after released from prison?

if u are a christian, u will be familiar with the quote "train up a child the way he should grow, and when he is old, he wont depart from it"

our root is decayed.... trying to cure from the top wont actually make a difference.... look at this yahoo boys around.... most of them believe they are doing the right thing.

look at our non-academic staff in the unis, they wil say na where man they work him dey chop

this people grow up to become , presidents and governors..... what do u expect .... person no dey learn left hand for old age

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by martowskin1(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Dalby:

Go and ask the Chinese whose family member pay for the bullet with which those found guilty are executed and then we can talk... grin

China's democracy is different from the western version of democracy in all spheres, including Political, Social, economic and cultural too

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by caprini1: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:
I don't want peace.

Buhari has to be called to order.

He needs to be told that he can't just do anything and walk away.

First he arbitrarily suspended the CJN.

Again, he and goons blatantly rigged last Saturday's election.

The old senile man should be cautioned.
I don't see what is wrong with the going to court of Atiku.Akufo Addo of Ghana was in court for over a year with Mahama after Ghana 2012 election and lost ,before he contested election again in 2016 and won.
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by KunleyY19(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Starboy...
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Theyoungmaster(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2019
kindnyce:
The same Fr Kukah that endorsed Atiku

Where you hear that one?
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Dalby(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

nice analogy there... i give u that.(this is what i call discussion)

but do u know this criminals still goes back to same act even after released from prison?

if u are a christian, u will be familiar with the quote "train up a child the way he should grow, and when he is old, he wont depart from it"

our root is decayed.... trying to cure from the top wont actually make a difference.... look at this yahoo boys around.... most of them believe they are doing the right thing.

look at our non-academic staff in the unis, they wil say na where man they work him dey chop

this people grow up to become , presidents and governors..... what do u expect .... person no dey learn left hand for old age

Through the school is a longer term approach. That alone will not work because you are teaching one thing and the reality on ground is saying another!!! grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by Goke7: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
bastardmod:

Osinbajo na ole ole ole
Fake pastor
Election rigger
Oleeeeeee

He and his family will never have peace on that seat

osinbajo is your vp for the next four years, deal with that
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by olagbola45(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Akin1212:

Sense is not that expensive though. Any rebuttal from you will be ignored. smiley

you d one dat lack sense,I don't know wen expression of thought is now a crime in some of you soar loser mind

bunch of soar loser thieves
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by bastardmod: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Goke7:

osinbajo is your vp for the next four years, deal with that

No wahala... But he is a thief...
Oleeeeeeeeeee
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by adekolaelect(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
bastardmod:

Osinbajo na ole ole ole
Fake pastor
Election rigger
Oleeeeeee

He and his family will never have peace on that seat
humm painment is disturbing these wailers oooooo sorry take heart .
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by adekolaelect(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

Is this how buhari tends to fight corruption?

Let me give u an example on how things are done by people with sense

In Thailand, the people have no respect for pets, the maltreat pet, the govt noticing this, plan to stop this attitude.

They first created homes for homeless pet, then added to school curriculum subjects that involve pets management and care

This will in turn teach the younger generation of Thailand the essence of managing pets..

This have really have a great impact in the country, this is a long term solution.

Now in Nigeria, we have corruption as how problem, OBJ created agencies like EFCC, ICPC, all to fight corruption

GEJ created BVN, and came up with the idea of TSA all in the idea to stop unnecessary money laundering...

Tell me what has buhari administration done to reduce corruption.... We are talking about long term plan

because our entire system is corupt ... Corruption is not only about stealing from govt coffers, it goes beyond that

I will like to know what the administration who claim to fight corruption has done about it
well done prof but you forget the different between the creation of agencies and making using of it .sorry I know how it feel for your body but take heart bcs nothing is permanent life is turn by turn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections / Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra / Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.