Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari (85035 Views)

Atiku Presents 118 Exhibits In Case Against Tinubu / Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni / FG Accepts 5-Point Demand Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Samunique(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2019
Sirjamo:

Buhari should lock up anybody that bring those demands to him in an underground cell for 6 months with hard labor. Nonsense
Lock them in an underground cell ?

Olodo undecided

This was how you people over pushed him at start of his tenor that made him to forget the running of govt and started fight people which almost ruin his govt. And u people have started again !!!

By the time u over push him against the bitter opposition and they big in to sabotage his government, bombs begin to go off in ND, another militant group surface again to sabotage the nation economy, who will suffer it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Sunmolar(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2019
rusher14:
Top on the demand was unfreezing of opposition politicians’ bank accounts.

grin

one can easily depict atiku & pdp's motives from this if he had won.

They want to rescue their friends from efcc. they're not after the well being of Nigeria states.

it shows the fight against corruption is yielding fruits

buhari, increase the fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Samunique(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
rusher14:

I would agree with a few of your suggestions but I would never agree with the premise of the election being rigged.

Rigged how?

If Atiku could lose his polling unit as well Osinbajo and Obasanjo, shouldn't that be sufficient for us to extrapolate the outcome?

Are we saying that the cancellation by INEC of areas that had breaches is unnecessary or without precedence?

Are we saying that every loser can now claim dissatisfaction on the allegation of rigging?

Or what use are the international observers when they all speak with one unanimous voice?

Lastly, which election under the supervision of PDP or even Atiku would you say has been as transparent as this?

Buhari can try to assuage those that lost to facilitate an air of peace but that would be is prerogative.

Negotiation is acceptable but not mandatory.
Rigging or no rigging the election has been won and lost. My point is, Buhari should not make the mistake he made in his first term, else these bitter elements will sabotage his government and Nigeria will suffer for it.

I know u are experienced, u know naija wella, and our politics of "if en wan spoil make en spoil".
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by harley88(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Konki:

Keep deceiving yourself and looking for who validates your foolery.

I'm not the one deceiving myself nau... Buhari is the President and Atiku lost and there's nothing anyone can do about that!!!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Amberon11: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2019
So Buhari and Tinubu are not corrupt?
Lmao.
musb92yahooco:
Said buhari
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
festacman:
Are members of non-constitutional National Peace Committee trying to be relevant or what? Why are they creating a problem by trying to solve non-existent problem? Why giving Atiku a platform to create false negative narratives about the president? This is unfair and counterproductive.

All of a sudden some persons who lost an election are giving those who won conditions for accepting defeat. Thats a very dangerous precendence for the future. Nothing wey person no go hear for this country!

On three occasions Buhari lost similar election but he did not give Obasanjo or Yar"adua any conditions. Rather he went to court. Let Atiku go to court.

The assertion that 'tension is rising in the country' is a figment of imagination of Atiku and his stunned gang. No tension is rising. People have moved on. Heaven will not fall because Atiku lost election. Mrs. Hilary Clinton lost an election and moved on inspite of Russia interference. Why should Atiku's case be different?
you get sense and you are using it all those ex_leaders are corrupted they believe in negotiation & shearing of general resources among themselves but I believe Buhari will not take any nonsense from them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by jamesbridget13(f): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2019
This is ridiculous
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by bigtt76(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy Unserious man

Dotng:
Breaking: Atiku presents 6-point demand to Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in last week’s election, Alh. Atiku Abubakar has presented a six-point demand to the federal government . Top on the demand was unfreezing of opposition politicians’ bank accounts.

Another major demanded presented to former Head of State and Chairman of the National Peace Committee, Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar (rtd) was demilitarisarion of sequent polls. Gen. Abubakar led members of the committee to a meeting with Atiku and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi in Abuja yesterday night. The NPC was expected to meet President Muhammadu Buhari government with the demands . Other demands by Atiku were:

*That accreditation of voters should take place before voting in subsequent elections.

*That there should be no deployment of the military in subsequent elections.

* That INEC should open its back end server to all participating parties.

*That there should be a release of all politicians detained illegally by FG.

A source at the meeting disclosed that Atiku “warned that tensions are building up in the land.” NPC team included Cardinal John Onaiyekan, Bishop Kukah and Rev. Fr Atta Barkindo of the NPC secretariat.

Atiku and his team informed the group that the election of Feb 23 was the worst in 20 years of the return to democratic rule. That it was marked by brazen rigging with no consideration to the will of the people.

They listed the following as the issues they had with the polls:

*Deployment of the military was unconstitutional and in breach of Supreme Court judgement.

*That resultantly, a lot of malpractices between the INEC officers, the ruling party and the military took place to undermine the votes/voters of the PDP.

*That there was collaboration between INEC and FG to undermine the sanctity of the votes of the people.

*That this is the worst election in 20 years. No improvement from 2015.

It was learnt that Gen. Abdusalam and his team pleaded with the PDP flag bearer to avoid anything that could jeopardise the nation’s peaceful co-existence.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-atiku-presents-6-point-demand-to-buhari/
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Kokaine(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

Atiku refused to concede and congratulate the President because of alleged election irregularities, but his Number demand has nothing to do with the election, it's Amnesty for his looting and stealing friends.

See how fraudulent and deceptive this clown is.

This clown is basically clowning and cinsulting his followers

grin grin

I just tire oh

What most Nigerians fail to understand is that a government where the system is not constantly decaying with corruption however slow, is better than the one where stealing is a free for all. Some think a corrupt system doesn't affect them so long as money is flowing. Money doesn't get to anybody's hand, you have to be connected before you can access help in a corrupt system. But a cleaner system gives the child of a nobody the chance to grow. The chance to achieve his dreams despite knowing nobody. It puts wealth in the hands of the hardworking and not the lazy opportuned person who has nothing to offer the society. Corruption places the honest hard worker below the wicked thief who will not mind depriving pensioners of their fortune. Nigeria is still suffering from the effect of past corrupt government. And people are here screaming for the installation of a known thief. I weep for this country honestly
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2019
hammerFC:

Is Buhari greater than Gaddafi?
Who still dey remember GaDDAFI?
Aso Rock is not Buhari home, he did not win election and will soon be bundle out of there like a tout.

Dont worry Buhari will leave when he is ready
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by akoaki(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
Stupid demands

Corruption plus audacity.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by mtchewwwww(f): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2019
YurFatHer:
Bihari that u know will not even read the demands talkless of implementing it. Rubbish demands. mtchewwwww

leave my mention along, gosh!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by bionixs: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2019
erinalex:

When d device is against them, they seem to use their brain

So, u can open ur mouth and say, it's Only d court that pronounce u a looter ?

If u know this and seriously believe in what u said ,without hidden thought; kindly tell ur brothers to stop calling Tinubu a thief; failure to do that, means u are a Hypocritical.
I don't call him that. though his attitude till date portrays him as one
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2019
akoaki:

Corruption plus audacity.

Audacity of the corrupt grin

If anyone previously harboured doubts about Atiku's antecedents, I am glad that his 6-point demand - which is nothing more than an ignominious contribution to nation building - has laid matters to rest. cool

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by TeraHawks: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Must you be this stupid?

It is unpatriotic to support anything that erodes our democracy and the freedoms we enjoy from it.

What is the business of Govt. freezing the accounts of opposition? is this democracy?

Shame on you

olagbola45:
Lol

To unfreeze opposition account lol

To unfreeze looters account

See ur president my people from.d yeast or should I say d 11million dat vote for him see ur president demand o

Bunch of thieves
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by erinalex: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2019
bionixs:
I don't call him that. though his attitude till date portrays him as one
Attitude ?

No !

According to your logic, it's court and court Only , that can portray him so.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Myself2(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2019
rusher14:
Top on the demand was unfreezing of opposition politicians’ bank accounts.

grin

And you think it's funny
Why were they frozen in the first place and not those of APC chieftains like Tinubu
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by mrZENographer: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Dotng:
Breaking: Atiku presents 6-point demand to Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in last week’s election, Alh. Atiku Abubakar has presented a six-point demand to the federal government . Top on the demand was unfreezing of opposition politicians’ bank accounts.

Another major demanded presented to former Head of State and Chairman of the National Peace Committee, Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar (rtd) was demilitarisarion of sequent polls. Gen. Abubakar led members of the committee to a meeting with Atiku and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi in Abuja yesterday night. The NPC was expected to meet President Muhammadu Buhari government with the demands . Other demands by Atiku were:

*That accreditation of voters should take place before voting in subsequent elections.

*That there should be no deployment of the military in subsequent elections.

* That INEC should open its back end server to all participating parties.

*That there should be a release of all politicians detained illegally by FG.

A source at the meeting disclosed that Atiku “warned that tensions are building up in the land.” NPC team included Cardinal John Onaiyekan, Bishop Kukah and Rev. Fr Atta Barkindo of the NPC secretariat.

Atiku and his team informed the group that the election of Feb 23 was the worst in 20 years of the return to democratic rule. That it was marked by brazen rigging with no consideration to the will of the people.

They listed the following as the issues they had with the polls:

*Deployment of the military was unconstitutional and in breach of Supreme Court judgement.

*That resultantly, a lot of malpractices between the INEC officers, the ruling party and the military took place to undermine the votes/voters of the PDP.

*That there was collaboration between INEC and FG to undermine the sanctity of the votes of the people.

*That this is the worst election in 20 years. No improvement from 2015.

It was learnt that Gen. Abdusalam and his team pleaded with the PDP flag bearer to avoid anything that could jeopardise the nation’s peaceful co-existence.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-atiku-presents-6-point-demand-to-buhari/

The most important one..

"That INEC should open its back end server to all participating parties. "
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Sirjamo: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Samunique:
Lock them in an underground cell ?

Olodo undecided

This was how you people over pushed him at start of his tenor that made him to forget the running of govt and started fight people which almost ruin his govt. And u people have started again !!!

By the time u over push him against the bitter opposition and they big in to sabotage his government, bombs begin to go off in ND, another militant group surface again to sabotage the nation economy, who will suffer it

If I have to explain sarcasm to you, then, you have no business being on my mention!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Your demand can't be materialise.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by olagbola45(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2019
bionixs:
slowpoke, YOU don't call anyone a looters until the court says so.,anything short of that is tyranny and breaking the law.

painment
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by olagbola45(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2019
MChaze25:

That's the way your own account will be frozen in future as you make any political ambition. Don't cry then pls

always keep my integrity people that know me am not a thief and I won't touch anything from another person

thank you m safe
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by kaypling(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Abeg who went to lie to Atiku that he's in a position to demand anything?? Someone that lost by 4 million votes, not 400, not even 400,000. If Atiku wants to see all these demands fulfilled let him go to court. I don't even understand all these meetings, they're giving him a sense of importance. Let him go to court, spend money and in the end hopefully make our electoral process better. It's our money anyway, he might as well spend it on making Nigeria better.

Honestly I feel like Atiku is one of those that surround himself with those that tell him what he wants to hear and not necessarily the truth.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
What! Unfreezing opposition bank account. It shows that if this man became the president he will indeed sell NNPC to his friends after unfreezing their frozen bank account. Plus when did he become their activist
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by jesusislor(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2019
festacman:
Are members of non-constitutional National Peace Committee trying to be relevant or what? Why are they creating a problem by trying to solve non-existent problem? Why giving Atiku a platform to create false negative narratives about the president? This is unfair and counterproductive.

All of a sudden some persons who lost an election are giving those who won conditions for accepting defeat. Thats a very dangerous precendence for the future. Nothing wey person no go hear for this country!

On three occasions Buhari lost similar election but he did not give Obasanjo or Yar"adua any conditions. Rather he went to court. Let Atiku go to court.

The assertion that 'tension is rising in the country' is a figment of imagination of Atiku and his stunned gang. No tension is rising. People have moved on. Heaven will not fall because Atiku lost election. Mrs. Hilary Clinton lost an election and moved on inspite of Russia interference. Why should Atiku's case be different?

We are our own problem in Nigeria. The issue at hand is not about Buhari or Atiku. It is about the system. Are we making progress in our electoral process at all? If we ever planned to move forward as a nation, we need to improve on our institution. I expected this govt to have signed an improved electoral bill b4 the just concluded election to make it free and fair. What legacy are we leaving behind for our children? This is why the country is stagnant. My prayer is that God will give us a leaders that would do the right thing at all levels. What South Africas are enjoying today is because of the good seed their leaders sown. Irrespective of our political parties or interest, it is the truth that can elevate a nation
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by mrkia(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Are u kidding me!? This is how you know what my ipop brothers would have poised on us...

God forbid.

Never again. Besides we masses seriously voted for baba ni. So PDP should just go and make use of their visa and zoom off. After all we all know they aren't after the goodness of Nigerians
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Alcacer47: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2019
With these demands, Atiku has clearly shown the world their intentions, Y'all can now see why we voted bubu, so thieves will never have peace...am sure onnogeh will be among the politicians atiku wants their accounts to be unfreezed...to hell with atiku, he can go to court, we don't care....good riddance
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
coolscott:
As far as I am concerned, Buhari is not my president because I cannot accept the outcome of
such a rotten and disgraceful process as my president.

The results should have been declared inconclusive in many areas,
given the crimes committed, until INEC gets down to the truth
of the matter, which is that the APC lost in those areas.

It is the loss that caused them to commit all the atrocities
that led to the kind of embarrassingly false results
in which the numbers do not add up,
and which is now embarrassing INEC,
the APC, and Nigeria as a country.

I personally do not accept the product of fraud
and a childish insult on our collective intelligence
as my own president.

As a country, we can do better than inflict upon ourselves the product/outcome
of the horrors and crimes of last Saturday, on ourselves, as our leader.

In any case, the shame both locally and internationally is just too massive to bear.
Ok Atiku is your president. Are u comfortable now?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2019
hammerFC:
No matter how Big Buhari may feel of himself.

He still takes a shit everyday like the rest of us.

The message to Buhari is step down now dat u have the opportunity.

Buhari step down or we bundle u out of Aso Rock.

You people and chest beating are inseparable grin

Toothless bulldogs!!! grin
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by gentleibraheem(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
This man is shameless
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by franksunny(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

Buhari will be Bundled out of Aso Rock like a tout and we will be here to correct your error on nairaland.
you mean you are still planning of voting on nairaland likes and share come 2023? Just asking o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.