Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Is My Girlfriend Manipulative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Manipulative (4180 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Burchester: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2019
I’m currently dating this girl for the past few months. One day she want us to me. I didn’t come on time due to distance and I told her I’m 5 mins away to not disappoint her, while it’s actually 30 mins way. And when I arrived she was there calling me a liar and all sort of names. And I was there apologizing for being late and she finally accepted. And later during the night she started criticizing me on WhatsApp, I told her you should learn to be appreciate and told her I wasn’t lying to you. Why would I lie to you, and yet she got angry at me and even block me on WhatsApp.And I was there begging here for forgiveness. This girl that almost gulp my savings.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by greatnaija01: 1:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Bro let's leave matter for mathias.... YOU LIED.

INTENTION NEVER CHANGES DEEDS

You lied, be a man and OWN IT... she lies too. Its a case of STOVE CALLING KETTLE BLACK... so don't take it to heart. Stop pursuing her... MOVE ON when she is tied of waiting for you to BEG HER LIKE AN ICE QUEEN then she will UNBLOCK YOU... at that moment... call her a LIAR or DECEIVER AND BLOCK HER..... FIRST TO DO NO DEY PAIN...

Then block her for the same duration and when you finally unblock her... tell her WE NEED TO TALK FACE TO FACE... and Let her KNOW....
YOU MADE A MISTAKE OF LYING TO HER BECAUSE YOU LOVED HER AND DIDN'T WANT TO LOOSE HER But that you will NEVER DO IT AGAIN....

EVEN IF IT WILL HURT HER, YOU WILL BE BLUNT and LET HER KNOW SHE NEVER LOVED YOU because If she did, she would not KEEP REMINDING YOU OF A LITTLE MISTAKE YOU MADE... afterall she too is NOT perfect.... NO ONE IS.

She will either BREAK and APOLOGIZE or be BREAK UP... and you will walk away with your HONOR INTACT.

She may LIE to others that you were PROUD but it would fade once they see you are making PROGRESS MORE without her than when she was in your life.

Burchester:
I’m currently dating this girl for the past few months. One day she want us to me. I didn’t come on time due to distance and I told her I’m 5 mins away to not disappoint her, while it’s actually 30 mins way. And when I arrived she was there calling me a liar and all sort of names. And I was there apologizing for being late and she finally accepted. And later during the night she started criticizing me on WhatsApp, I told her you should learn to be appreciate and told her I wasn’t lying to you. Why would I lie to you, and yet she got angry at me and even block me on WhatsApp.And I was there begging here for forgiveness. This girl that almost gulp my savings.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by donstan18: 2:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Burchester:
And I was there begging here for forgiveness. This girl that almost gulp my savings.

She has almost eaten up your savings, yet you are on Whatsapp begging her for forgivenessangry

How una take dey reason self? Gambling your savings for toto wey yakpa everywhere!.....Belittling yourself over a girl who MUST surely leave you when you go broke?

How do you even want her to be appreciative when you don't know when to apologize and when to keep your pride.

If we check well, you go fit senior that girl with close to 15 years.

Make una dey get sense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 01, 2019
She gulped up your savings which is why you no longer see her as someone to be respected that's why you could lie to her and not feel remorse.

This is why ladies should have their own money and not use relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Oluromantic: 2:46am On Mar 01, 2019
You now see why prostitutes at brothels have always been of high value and will continue to be...and also the reason why men keep more than one girls

If u know say ur sense dey work, u go leave that girl, face ur work or find another girl with matured sense

I know she's eaten deep into ur mind but u have to regain ur senses bro...that's how they all behave.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Deicide: 2:51am On Mar 01, 2019
One thing i have noticed on this section is that you would hardly see the females complain about their boyfriends, its aways the guys that complain sad

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by badadvice(f): 2:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Bro you fvcked up big time by lying to her and not begging for her forgiveness long enough.
I'll advise you allow her gulp your next 6 months savings/salary to show her just how much you are sorry and love her.
You can also buy her an expensive gift, say a car or land, as bonus.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by CosmicPhoenix: 2:56am On Mar 01, 2019
most of the guys on this section mumu die

Deicide:
One thing i have noticed on this section is that you would hardly see the females complain about their boyfriends, its aways the guys that complain sad

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by OneCorner: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2019
She gulped ur saving

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by placeofallure(f): 3:58am On Mar 01, 2019
One date, your savings gulped? Then you're not ready for a relationship. What about your own needs? Family and her own future needs? Who's gonna meet them? My advice: Forget about dating now, go make money, there will always be girls to date.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Deicide:

...Because they choose to bring their relationship issues to Nairaland all the time.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Collins4u1(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2019
I mean no disrespect bro, You're mad..

I think she's trapped you with her kitten...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by anochuko01(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Ure the manipulative person here kid. u said 5mins when its actualy 30mins. a fearful person could be thinking u had been involved in an accident or something.
i hate those kinda lies
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by femi4: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Burchester:
Mumu fc.....almost gulp your savings...and you are here behaving like Mugun. Grow up and grow some balls.

Don't make her inexpendable.....and respect yourself

In kiss Daniel voice:
"If she wants to leave...biko leave. No do shakara, no dey carry your shoulder"
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2019
if it will take me 1hr to reach you, I'll surely tell you the truth

A lady almost gulped your savings and you're still in that relationship?? What some people do for love sef.... sadsad
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by UniQue84: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Guyz are loving too much these days, warris happening , going more emotional than babes who are supposed to exhibit more of that by nature. So many weaklings calling themselves men. Hear me stop begging women , I said stop it,put a stop to it. Guys I repeat stop begging women....

When you do something wrong, just say am sorry about that babe, once or at most twice and thats all, you've apologised and thats a sane thing to do ( she must always reciprocate same when she is at fault too if she does not then also tell her two can play that game) , stop reducing your value by begging them..what fuckery.

You make them feel they are doing you a Favour ( see take this from me any babe who no guy said hi to for 3 months will automatically feel something is wrong with her, we guys validate the value of women ...olodo know this today) and I tell you that same babe you are begging like a begger that you are is one bad guy dude side chic, smashing, spanking her ass anyhow somewhere, oh u don't know, open your eyes, girls themselves hate weak men but wont tell u cos they enjoy the attention and helps them manipulate you more.

Op, shame on you, I just hate u now seriously, your woman blocked u, while other guys are unblocked, your own woman height of see finish. You are too weak..sometimes when I counsel guys who are not yet of the age to settle down, i tell them to be to be a player, yes play, when you play it helps you to understand the game well and know how to handle different women,and be manly, and by extension helps you to kill those useless feelings you call love nonsense ...reason many women run after players bad boy.

I watch movies a lot even Nigerian movie while in school with ladies those days and they frown at those timid boys and laugh at them but always love guys like nollywood bad boy Jim iyke ..ask yourself why cos he is a player and knows the game.

Go work on yourself in total

- Go out, socialize meet different women, dont build your life around one babe , stop calling her every day, be scarce, reason why petrol has more monetary value than water even though water is more important ....cos of scarcity.

Go to the gym or home gym ...work out and look good and presentable.one thing a good work out does to you it brings out your hidden confidence.

Dress well even more than your babe, smell well at all time, look more presentable than your babe, eat a lot of fruits & veggies as well as water..

Study books, so that you can command when you go out.

I am just angry with guys ....I swear....falling in love anyhow, so cheaply ...mtcheeeeeeeeew ranting here and disturbing our peace.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
In this buhari regime? You allowing someone gulp your savings?

Op she'll probably dump u like a dried up orange if u go broke o, use your senses.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2019
UniQue84:
Guyz are loving too much these days, warris happening , going more emotional than babes who are supposed to exhibit more of that by nature. So many weaklings calling themselves men. Hear me stop begging women , I said stop it,put a stop to it. Guys I repeat stop begging women....

When you do something wrong, just say am sorry about that babe, once or at most twice and thats all, you've apologised and thats a sane thing to do ( she must always reciprocate same when she is at fault too if she does not then also tell her two can play that game) , stop reducing your value by begging them..what fuckery.

You make them feel they are doing you a Favour ( see take this from me any babe who no guy said hi to for 3 months will automatically feel something is wrong with her, we guys validate the value of women ...olodo know this today) and I tell you that same babe you are begging like a begger that you are is one bad guy dude side chic, smashing, spanking her ass anyhow somewhere, oh u don't know, open your eyes, girls themselves hate weak men but wont tell u cos they enjoy the attention and helps them manipulate you more.

Op, shame on you, I just hate u now seriously, your woman blocked u, while other guys are unblocked, your own woman height of see finish. You are too weak..sometimes when I counsel guys who are not yet of the age to settle down, i tell them to be to be a player, yes play, when you play it helps you to understand the game well and know how to handle different women,and be manly, and by extension helps you to kill those useless feelings you call love nonsense ...reason many women run after players bad boy.

I watch movies a lot even Nigerian movie while in school with ladies those days and they frown at those timid boys and laugh at them but always love guys like nollywood bad boy Jim iyke ..ask yourself why cos he is a player and knows the game.

Go work on yourself in total

- Go out, socialize meet different women, dont build your life around one babe , stop calling her every day, be scare, reason why petrol has more monetary value than water even though water is more important ....cos of scarcity.

Go to the gym or home gym ...work out and look good and presentable.one thing a good work out does to you it brings out your hidden confidence.

Dress well even more than your babe, smell well at all time, look more presentable than your babe, eat a lot of fruits & veggies as well as water..

Study books, so that you can command when you go out.

I am just angry with guys ....I swear....falling in love anyhow, so cheaply ...mtcheeeeeeeeew ranting here and disturbing our peace.
Yimu. Na ur type dey carry love for head.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
if it will take me 1hr to reach you, I'll surely tell you the truth

A lady almost gulped your savings and you're still in that relationship?? What some people do for love sef.... sadsad
dude think everyone is embedded with African time mentality... I feel it's an insult to my intellect when someone tries that with me.
The best bet is to work with time range instead of being specific.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Deicide:

Why would women compain when they're receiving monthly pay check from men?

Why won't men be complaining when they placed their Gf's on a monthly salary, disgused as "upkeep money"

6 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Biingoo: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yimu. Na ur type dey carry love for head.
Mechonu!

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Michelle55: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2019
undecided Op are you okay atall? Someone almost gulped your savings and you are still begging her? Wonderful!! TBH you lied which isn't appropriate but begging continuously like your life depends on it and still spends heavily on her is not love but stupidity.
You better give yourself brain sha undecided

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Oyindidi(f): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Deicide:
It's cos most men are weaker vessels grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
Biingoo:
Mechonu!
Go fetch Padre
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
morningstar55:
dude think everyone is embedded with African time mentality... I feel it's an insult to my intellect when someone tries that with me.
The best bet is to work with time range instead of being specific.
You're right though smiley
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Fidelismaria: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
grin grin

Enough said

Heed
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Biingoo: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go fetch Padre
Fucck off! I hate you!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Biingoo:
Fucck off! I hate you!
OH My! You do? I could care less... Anumpama
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Biingoo: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
OH My! You do? I could care less... Anumpama
I dont give an intch too. Anuofia!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Biingoo:
I dont give an intch too. Anuofia!
You've been noticed. Now get lost and never quote me again.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by Biingoo: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You've been noticed. Now get lost and never quote me again.
Hold up, are you commanding me
Re: Is My Girlfriend Manipulative by TIDDOLL(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Burchester:
I’m currently dating this girl for the past few months. One day she want us to me. I didn’t come on time due to distance and I told her I’m 5 mins away to not disappoint her, while it’s actually 30 mins way. And when I arrived she was there calling me a liar and all sort of names. And I was there apologizing for being late and she finally accepted. And later during the night she started criticizing me on WhatsApp, I told her you should learn to be appreciate and told her I wasn’t lying to you. Why would I lie to you, and yet she got angry at me and even block me on WhatsApp.And I was there begging here for forgiveness. [/b]This girl that almost gulp my savings[b].

Lmaooo, this line got me!!
you go dey alright las las

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Home Service Massage You Can Get In Town.. 90min That Feels Like Heaven! / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl / Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.