Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

21 Facts About Dangote Refinery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery (727 Views)

What You Should Know About Dangote Oil Refinery / Expectations About Dangote Refinery Inauguration Are Extremely Exaggerated / List 5 Weird Facts About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by Jamal090(m): 1:51am On Mar 01, 2019
21 FACTS ABOUT THE DANGOTE REFINERY, WHY YOU SHOULD BUY LAND OR INVEST IN IBEJU-LEKKI

1. Over $4 billion worth of equipment currently sits on the site.

2. The project is slated to cost $14 billion (N5 trillion) of which Dangote is contributing $7 billion in equity.

3. The project site is 8 times larger than Victoria Island. It is located on 2135 hectares of land in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos near the Lekki Free Zone.

4. It is the largest industrial complex in Africa.

5. Work goes on, on the site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6. World Record 2.72 million accident free hours recorded on site, without a single lost time to injuries.

7. It is the largest single train grass roots refinery in the world with a processing capacity of 650,000 BPSD.

8. Dangote Group brought in the world’s #1, #2, and #5 sand dredgers to sand fill the site. 60% of the land being swampy.

9. During construction, the project will employ over 25,000 Nigerians and will employ over 300,000 workers upon completion.

10. Dangote is investing over $7 billion (N1.4 trillion) in the project.

11. It is the largest single train refinery project on the planet.

12. When this project comes online, Nigeria will save a minimum of $10 billion a year on imports.

13. The Ammonia component of the plant will produce 2.8 million tonnes of Urea.

14. Dangote is producing its own electricity to power the plant and by so doing is saving 75% costs. Dangote produces electricity at a rate that is significantly cheaper than the Federal Government. Dangote’s cost is $400,000/MW, while Federal Government is $2,000,000/MW.

15. All the civil engineering is done by Nigerian companies.

16. The plant has an export value of $6 billion per annum, meaning Dangote’s efforts will increase the amount of foreign exchange in Nigeria’s foreign reserves by at least 40% of current value on a yearly basis.

17. Dangote said when this project comes on line, his friend Femi Otedola will save at least N26 per litre on millions of litres of diesel and petrol which his companies import annually. This savings will be passed on to the consumers and it will take a lot of pressure off the banks.

18. Billions of Naira were paid to acquire the land and to settle the existing communities. More money was also allocated and spent to relocate the existing communities.

19. This project will restore the dignity of Nigeria, a crude producing country that has for years gone abroad to meet its demand for refined products.

20. Refined products to be produced at the plant include but is not limited to Propane, Petrol, Jet Fuel, Diesel, Kerosene, Carbon Black, Polypropylene, Polyethylene.

21. The United States Trade and Development Agency is supporting this project with $997 million.

Now this is an avenue for you to invest in Ibeju Lekki, the NEW Real Estate Gold Spot.
With massive returns on Investment of up to 500% guaranteed within a few years.
Don't just leave your money in the bank and risk inflation, or reduction in purchasing power, invest in the Real Estate hot zone today..

Call or WhatsApp us on 07010816900 or 07068736170 for a free enquiry on available options.

https://pinnaklerealtors..com/p/twenty-one-facts-about-dangote-refinery.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by willyo(m): 3:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Nawa o. Billions in US dolls be sounding like; madam gimme Glo 100 make I call Lala
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by Jamal090(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
willyo:
Nawa o. Billions in US dolls
Billions is sitting in Ibeju Lekki, and some people are still skeptical about investing a few thousands shocked How I wish they knew that Ibeju Lekki is projected to account for 70% of Lagos State GDP by 2025 and has the potential to 10x current land value in a few years.. Just like in Lekki Phase 1 and Ajah, It has begun at Ibeju Lekki already!

willyo:
be sounding like; madam gimme Glo 100 make I call Lala

My brother, these men have enjoyed monopoly in certain sectors Nigeria and they have made fucking money, but they are still going the extra mile to make even more! And some poverty stricken people will be saying money can't buy happiness.. Abegi!

Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by willyo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jamal090:

Billions is sitting in Ibeju Lekki, and some people are still skeptical about investing a few thousands shocked How I wish they knew that Ibeju Lekki is projected to account for 70% of Lagos State GDP by 2025 and has the potential to 10x current land value in a few years.. Just like in Lekki Phase 1 and Ajah, It has begun at Ibeju Lekki already!

No truer words said.

My brother, these men have enjoyed monopoly in certain sectors Nigeria and they have made fucking money, but they are still going the extra mile to make even more! And some poverty stricken people will be saying money can't buy happiness.. Abegi!

Ur last sentence gat me cracking
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by Jamal090(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2019
willyo:

Ur last sentence gat me cracking

LOL...

1 Like

Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by Jamal090(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Contact us for your real estate investments

Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by Jamal090(m): 1:18am On Mar 14, 2019

Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by Jamal090(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Silver heights now sells for 750k.. Take advantage now, Call/WhatsApp us on 07010816900

Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery by Jamal090(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Longrich unleashed a 75million dollars property in Ibeju Lekki today.. What are you still waiting for while foreigners are positioning themselves to enjoy the economic boom that's about to engulf Ibeju Lekki..

I can give you genuine land at Ibeju Lekki for as low as 800k, with just 50k initial deposit and you can spread the balance over 18months. What else? Free documentation!! Yes you read that right!

Amazing right? But you need to be proactive, promo is just for the first 30 plots and 13 is already gone! Promo on till the 23rd of this month.
Call or WhatsApp me now for details +2347010816900

You aren't rich until you own something tangible, like land.

Let's do more!!

(1) (Reply)

UNN First Year Registration/clearance Procedures For 2019/2019 Admission / Jagbe People In Edo State lament the poor state Of their Road / Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.