Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt (740 Views)

Ogun: People Scoop Palm Oil Accidentally Discharged From Oil Tanker (Video) / Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 01, 2019
An old man in the United Kingdom ate half a bucket of paint after mistaking it for yogurt.

The man, identified as Bobby, became a viral sensation after his granddaughter shared a photo to Twitter.

"Sooo my grandpa ate half a quart of paint today thinking it was yogurt,” Alex Stein wrote on Twitter.

Luckily, ingesting the chemical didn't have a life-threatening effect on him.

His granddaughter posted another picture of her FaceTiming Bobby with the caption: “Update: his stomach’s completely unfazed.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/90-year-old-man-accidentally-eats-half.html?m=1

Re: 90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 01, 2019
grin
Re: 90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt by Timbi: 3:09am On Mar 01, 2019
shocked
Re: 90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt by boman2014: 3:59am On Mar 01, 2019
And he's still alive?
Re: 90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt by kolafolabi(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2019
My younger sister drank kerosene thinking it was water.. She nearly died that year. Thank God for sparing her life.

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt by Gforce2019: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2019
I trust US doctor, they will treat her and she will be fine....but Nigeria doctor, I no trust them o!

(1) (Reply)

Sad! German Tourists Among The 28 Killed In Portugal Bus Crash / As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? / Lady Outsmarts Two "One Chance" Operators In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.