Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (69747 Views)

The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2019
Obi/kwankwaso would beat this hands down

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by olujastro: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2019
I think this is the time to start putting pressure on the government to deliver faster on its agenda. We don't live for elections alone.
After the elections have been won, demand for good governance should follow immediately. Not more politics.

Regarding the topic, El-Rufai cannot be a submissive VP to PYO and his comments are sometimes inflammatory.
I'm OK with Fashola or Osinbajo as President for 2023, any other vice, say Ribadu would suffice. I don't care about their religions.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Zanas: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2019
What's this doing on fp?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Yorubas should kerp fooling themsrlves over 2023 Presidency cos it will never happen...I will rather vote a Northerner than a Yoruba person.

The Norttherner themselves will not vote a Yoruba man over a Hausa-muslim in 2023 and that is the truth..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
El rufai is a no no. Nigeria doesn't need a bigot
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Bridget95:
The tendency of APC to divide Nigeria will always remain its downfall.
PDP will always be strong because it is the only true Nigerian party where all tribes have a stake and are welcome.
[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by zlantanfan: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Yankee101:
Ribadu not elrufai
I doubt, acn, CPC are major block in apc,

Once acn do their turn, CPC via buhari would pick a loyalist as VP.

Ribadu isn't much CPC or a buhari loyalist like elrufai
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by lexxwiz(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
One things ive noticed about this APC folks on here is, they do what dey do to spite a particular tribe.. Theyre not even after the betterment of the nation...

This is 2019 you bigoted offsprings of psychological idiots. Let's focus on how to move this nation forward. 2023 is far away.. The PDP lost, so?? Can we please move on??

@Op is a very demented gay who has a very low self esteem. He can't ever make a complete statement without mentioning the SE. He is a well known bastardized bastidic bast*rd! Always trying to spite SS/SE and cause tribal e-wars.

Its NEXT LEVEL, let's hope things get better, cause na me and you las las go face am!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by martowskin1(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Seetto:

Like during Gej when...
President is south south
VP...north
Senator north
Dep sen... South east
Speaker.. North
Deputy speaker...south east
SSG...south east
Minister of justice..north
Minister of finance ...south east
etc south west was conspicuously marginalized and treated like trash despite all the support they gave goatluck in 2011, this prompted tinubu to misfire him to political grave yard......

Good luck is the source of religion and ethic division in Nigeria or less I forget he is APC member.

Leave GEJ out of ur madness, .. GEJ is currently talking about international politics, tinibu is more of local champion

Have u ever heard anyone call tinibu "Father of democracy"

GEJ is too neat to be compared to tinibu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Yorubas should kerp fooling themsrlves iver 2023 Presidency cos it will never happen...I will rather vote a Northerner than a Yoruba person.

Shildren of hate!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Hotfreeze: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:
I would rather vote northern person for 2023 president than to vote Yoruba, this people are betrayers. sad

You voted Atiku and he lost.

Your voter turnout was lower than 2015 because you Igbos don't vote.

Cry me a river, but the SE votes are inconsequential

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Please Alart the ........

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2019
F
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by fk002: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2019
rummmy:
just like Hausa man have never ruled Nigeria and will never till eternity... The strangers from futuo djalon will keep being your master and lord over your generation till the end. .ordinary emir and sultan all over your town na them...you and your unborn generation are slaves to the Fulani.. Mind you nothing like Hausa Fulani.. It's like saying Yoruba idoma..... Hausa :fulani is a slave name.

Remember your popular slogan down east?

"A Northerner will always be a Northerner".

We are North!!

We are North divided along tribal lane.

A Hausa man can marry a Fulani

A Fulani can marry Kanuri

Babur can marry a Fulani lady.

We don't segregate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Hotfreeze: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2019
mrvitalis:
Obi/kwankwaso would beat this hands down

Turn it the other way round.

Kwankwanso would never serve under an Igbo man. Rather, Obi would be Kwankwaso's Vice.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Shildren of hate!

Adults of "ate" embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Athena4: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2019
danot1030:

The Bible says he that will have friends should make himself friendly.

The questions you should answer yourself is are Igbos friendly to others and do you yourself have actual Yoruba or hausa friends in real life?

The level at which Igbos hates and grudge against others especially when you don't support or share ideas with them is amazing.

I was in hold sometimes back and wanted to cross to other lane so i have to wave at the vehicle by my side and the next thing i heard from the driver was if you a Yoruba i won't allow you and i was like what, you hate Yoruba so much that the point of not allowing him space to cross lane but your hypocrite lives in Yoruba land, do business there, live in the house built by them, have them as customers and you still hate them but you want them to love you.
Even to lie properly dey hard you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Stop saying that. Thats not a smart thing to say. Though the betrayal was painful, but it wouldn't make sense to continue in the folly. Power must leave the North. We can't allow this Northern almajiris to determine our future. Either Osinbanjo in APC or Obi in PDP.

North must continue to rule oh
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Hell no,not hell Rufai the tyrant!! Not happening Ribadu is better

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mrbee90: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Nigeria can never go short
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2019
If it is Hell Rufai they are planning to nominate as VP they should better think twice
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by aademola11: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2019
2023 FAR FROM YOUR SPECULATION. DO NOT BE DECEIVED.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by godwinkessi: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Seetto:

Like during Gej when...
President is south south
VP...north
Senator north
Dep sen... South east
Speaker.. North
SSG...south east
etc south west was conspicuously marginalized and treated like trash despite all the support they gave goatluck in 2011, this prompted tinubu to misfire him to political grave yard......

Good luck is the source of religion and ethic division in Nigeria or less I forget he is APC member.

Bro I'm really sorry for that. I'm really working on correcting that. It won't happen again
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by marsh4332(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
I'm SHORT of words.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Xander85: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Seetto:

Like during Gej when...
President is south south
VP...north
Senator north
Dep sen... South east
Speaker.. North
SSG...south east

Dude, he’s talking of PDP not GEJs regime!

If you want to compare, do it between the first 16 years of PDP and the 8 (plus planned subsequent 8 as being discussed here) of APC!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Seetto:

Like during Gej when...
President is south south
VP...north
Senator north
Dep sen... South east
Speaker.. North
SSG...south east

Wasn't the house of representatives speaker position zoned to the west? Wasn't it Tinubu's secret pact with the north that sold it off to tamboeal simply cos only 3members in the house were from the second and the majority sw were from then ACN? Didn't the majority ACN Sw members vote for tambuwal against the lady PDP presented? May God judge severely between you and Gej.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Off topic

I pity the people that think you're their friend you wolf in sheep's clothing ! angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Turn it the other way round.

Kwankwanso would never serve under an Igbo man. Rather, Obi would be Kwankwaso's Vice.

Lol but elrufui under a yoruba ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Hasino2258: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2019
helinues:

What they are afraid of is what I dont know
if that happens then apc will win because the northerners will repay. Back what southwest did by voting buhari infact he will get more votes unto say northerner Christians will vote for him too

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2019
danot1030:

Do you even think before you post?
Ask yourself that question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.