Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (69746 Views)

The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Fuckdamod: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2019
2023 presidency is for the igbos by rights! A lot can change between now and then. So for now Let's concentrate on ensuring the country moves forward in all aspects and in every areas.

For what it's worth, ondo and oyo stood against buhari. Not all yorubas are stupid, tribalistic and hateful like the ones we see in this forum. Although we should still be very careful around any of them.
So i have no problem yoruba man leading the country as long as he's not a bigot. Fashola is a bigot, i don't know about osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SamNaijaboy: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2019
It's my home. I can relocate anyone visiting to any part of it.
You are the one visiting my home and trying to take it over (as you said) and hating my people
You hate my people but won't leave my home.
I'm telling you I don't hate you back.
How is it the same thing?
Dude, you guys are tough to live with, as I have learnt the hard way. If you don't like people, don't move to their land. Stay in yours.
I'm leaving this here.
Only one person needs healing here and it's you.
God bless!

Fuckdamod:

I could say the same considering the relocating the igbos shi u ranted about.
God bless and heal you too man!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by verifiablefacts: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:
grin grin grin
Saw This On Twitter. 2023 Loading. PICTURE.
two short men,why na
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by gurnam: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
NellyGhenghen:
Igbo presidency for 2023! Yorubas have had their go for 8 years, hausas/fulani have had their go. It's time for Igbo come 2023!

Na so dem dey do am? grin cheesy

Well, igbos have invested so much into PDP in the last 20 years, so it will not be a bad idea of PDP micro-zone the Presidential candidate of the party to SE in 2023.

They should not just see igbos as the usual source of cheap votes grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Fuckdamod: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

You don't need to rant bro. Your chest beating doesn't work with me.

We all know how you guys love living in delusion. You are masters in propaganda. I'm sure Atiku has learnt his lesson by now.

I know that the narrative running in your mind is that every Igbo person in the east and everywhere else is a multi billionaire. It's okay. You can roll with that. Whatever rocks your boat as long as it doesn't sink mine.

I know you've never left your hamlet before, so when your brothers in the west go home every Christmas with the change they've made all year and tell you that all Igbos are billionaires and buying all of Yorubas land and property, you tend to believe them because it strokes your ego. They tell you stories that makes you jump on the next Ekene Dili Chukwu bus to Lagos.

Like I said, it's OK. It's your delusions, not mine.
Couldn't read all ur long story bullshit cos i got to a point and almost threw up.
What i know is that I've told u the fact! I never said every igbo is a multi billionaire. If u wanna act dumb to what i said then fine, afterall it's now obvious envy made u like this.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:
I would rather vote northern person for 2023 president than to vote Yoruba, this people are betrayers. sad

So, your vote is based on ethnicity and not the value that the person has regardless of his ethnic dispensation? God, why did i end up in a country with people like this? cry

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Larryslim(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2019
Osinbajo/Ribadu!
2023 issa goal niyen o!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

And right here is the typical Igbo man mentality. Huffing and puffing all day long about how he's developing other places and how he's going to dominate you and your land, but meanwhile he can't even dominate his own ancestral home that is being washed away by erosion.

#sigh
u said igbo's cant dominate their ancestral lands..now tel me if igbos are not dominating their ancestral land.who is?is it the yorubas dat are scared of adventure..if u want a yoruba man to piss on his pant jx tell him u are taking him out of southwest..u people are weak..we are dominating u in ur land..we even represent u in some of ur wards at both state nd federal house..u only know about presidency dat does no good to ur pple..rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

[b]This right here is the evil intention of igbos. It's sad to see some yoruba folks take this satanic assertion with a pinch of salt. Even more disturbing is the fact that some yoruba people take pride in their liberalism.

My question is: are Yorubas present during igbo ndigbo Lagos meetings? Is any yoruba person privy to their agenda? Do you know what they discuss behind your back, do you know what they're scheming?

We've seen how on this forum igbos brag that Lagos is no man's land. Now one of them has come to reveal their real intentions to you.

As faceless as this forum may be, never ever forget that there's a real face and personality behind every moniker. I'm calling, pleading on all Yorubas to rise up and defend what is ours. We've been in darkness for too long, the time is now to see the light.

Stop selling your lands to them. This statement by sharpsecret is a ridicule to every yoruba person out there. Before you think it's ridiculous, think again. A word is enough for the wise.

[/b]

I don't think there's any need to ring the alarm bells just yet.

No matter whatever they discuss in their various associations, the fact remains that they are very much in the minority in Yorubaland, even in Lagos. And I mean every settlement in Lagos.

There was news that Igbos had started packing their bags in the locality where the OPC man was lynched during the elections for fear of reprisal attacks.

During the June 12 brouhaha, come and see mass relocation back to the east when it seemed war was imminent. All those boasting that the have land and buildings, OYO is their case (in Rita Dominic's voice)

Anyway, all these posturings online by them ends online.

No need to heat up the polity.

But yes, I agree. Yorubas should be more cautious and more aware than ever before. The level of hatred for the Yorubas on this forum is alarming.

Oju lalakan fin shori.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

And right here is the typical Igbo man mentality. Huffing and puffing all day long about how he's developing other places and how he's going to dominate you and your land, but meanwhile he can't even dominate his own ancestral home that is being washed away by erosion.

#sigh
u said igbo's cant dominate their ancestral lands..now tel me if igbos are not dominating their ancestral land.who is?is it the yorubas dat are scared of adventure..if u want a yoruba man to piss on his pant jx tell him u are taking him out of southwest..u people are weak..we are dominating u in ur land..we even represent u in some of ur wards at both state nd federal house..u only know about presidency dat does no good to ur pple..tinubu was even scared dat we wil dominate ur voting system dat is why he resulted to begging us to vote for buhari in lagos.rubbish
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
El Rufai the BokoHoram terrorist??
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by FriendNG: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
tillaman:
Hell no,not hell Rufai the tyrant!! Not happening Ribadu is better

If south can pick the president then you must allow the north with any VP they wish and not what you feel like. Otherwise the party will lose. So if you decide the president, you're not to decide the vp

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by FriendNG: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
If you cannot pick someone acceptable as vp from the north then forget the presidency.

Some people are saying Ribado, some barrister of Bauchi. Very laughable.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
A country so useless, barely two days after a president emerged, has started talking about another elections in 4 years.

Not how to put pressure on the president to deliver...

Backwardness still de sweet una grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by somehow: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Seetto:

Like during Gej when...
President is south south
VP...north
Senator north
Dep sen... South east
Speaker.. North
Deputy speaker...south east
SSG...south east
Minister of justice..north
Minister of finance ...south east
etc south west was conspicuously marginalized and treated like trash despite all the support they gave goatluck in 2011, this prompted tinubu to misfire him to political grave yard......

Good luck is the source of religion and ethic division in Nigeria or less I forget he is APC member.

So David Mark is now a northerner.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by pasol4real(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

Freedom of association is a major part of the Nigerian constitution, same freedom you Igbos are enjoying with athiefKulooter.

Mind your atheifKulooter and let other people mind theirs.

Btw is completely doomed and cannot win anything in Nigeria because PDP is predominantly an SE/SS party and SE/SS party means dead o arrival in the North.

PDP's association with the Igbos = Failure.

So in ur warped mind u think the north wud support osinbanjo ,if the pdp presents a northerner as their candidate ?
Some ppl like to dream sha......
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Newznow: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Judybash93:

So, your vote is based on ethnicity and not the value that the person has regardless of his ethnic dispensation? God, why did i end up in a country with people like this? cry

I am not urging for any ethnicity regarding to election. But why did some Yorubas refuse to vote for Atiku because an igbo is his vice, while in 2015 igbos co-operated and voted buhari and osinbanjo from Yoruba. Is that not betrayal and cheating to the south east.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SamNaijaboy: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Sure, because the South came to sell Kulikuli? LOL
How long do you think the North will survive without the oil from the South? They have mineral resources but with the population, the per capita would be worse than Somalia. They'll be risking the Southern zones splitting away without the rotation from North to South. They need the South more than we need them.
They won't try it.

Cmeo:
This what they call 4 x 4 in the North now. A friend from the North told this before the presidential election, the northerners said 4+4 won't be enough and they have stated clamouring for 4x4.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Fuckdamod: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
It's my home. I can relocate anyone visiting to any part of it.
You are the one visiting my home and trying to take it over (as you said) and hating my people
You hate my people but won't leave my home.
I'm telling you I don't hate you back.
How is it the same thing?
Dude, you guys are tough to live with, as I have learnt the hard way. If you don't like people, don't move to their land. Stay in yours.
I'm leaving this here.
Only one person needs healing here and it's you.
God bless!

Ogbeni if we are taking over then stop it. We didn't force gun to yoruba heads and took over. We are not trying to take over through war. If u think we are taking over then we are doing it in a legit way cos We hardworking pple.If we got money then we buy lands wherever and invest. Nobody stop u from taking over east...
You are here talking about us hating ur pple because ur pple love our pple ryt? The real hater is u cos u can't do what we do.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Melian(f): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

But yes, I agree. Yorubas should be more cautious and more aware than ever before. The level of hatred for the Yorubas on this forum is alarming.

Oju lalakan fin shori.

On this forum you say. What is this forum? NL is just a place where their masks are removed.

That said, Rome wasn't built in a day. Should we wait until we have proportionate ratios? There's an agenda and that's the root problem to tackle.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by MChaze25(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2019
PDP. should learn a lesson now. They should have seen the CJN issue on time coming.
Now it's time for them to dig deep at Ribadu, El-rurai and Fashola. Even Osinbanjo dirty wardrobes and skeletons should be in the open before 2020!!
Time for PDP to really strategize big

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
u said igbo's cant dominate their ancestral lands..now tel me if igbos are not dominating their ancestral land.who is?is it the yorubas dat are scared of adventure..if u want a yoruba man to piss on his pant jx tell him u are taking him out of southwest..u people are weak..we are dominating u in ur land..we even represent u in some of ur wards at both state nd federal house..u only know about presidency dat does no good to ur pple..rubbish

All bluster, no substance, illiteracy, ego as big as the Futa Jallon mountains, boastful, vengeful, hatred, antagonism towards opposing views, loud and boisterous that makes you remember the saying about that empty drum, one track-minded, narrow worldview as seen through a prism colored by ethnic bigotry and prejudice tainted by the loss of a civil war, lack of foresight, pride and arrogance that makes everybody want to be the head and the ruler such that no one listens to anyone, except that person is prepared to lead them up a mountain and then kick them off a cliff, like Ojukwu and Kanu, a perverse love for money as the sole source of happiness and formation of values of the people...

Sound familiar? It should.

Embedded in your people is the desire to be destroyed. That's why you are always dancing skelewu to every opportunity that guarantees that.

Every so often, there's news of violent killings of the Igbos in the North. You're probably too young to remember that period.

Keep beating your bony chests online. Aja to ba ma sonu... (The individual the gods want to kill, they'll first turn him mad).

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Newznow: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Did they betray your flatheaded father? Your vote has always been inconsequential as far as voting is concerned in Nigeria. Ordinary 5%ter. Mtcheew.

I am not urging for any ethnicity regarding to election. But why did some Yorubas refuse to vote for Atiku because an igbo is his vice, while in 2015 igbos co-operated and voted buhari and osinbanjo from Yoruba. Is that not betrayal and cheating to the south east.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
FriendNG:

If south can pick the president then you must allow the north with any VP they wish and not what you feel like. Otherwise the party will lose. So if you decide the president, you're not to decide the vp
makes sense but we both know the people don’t like El rufai he’s an extremist and he’s a bigot too he promotes religion marginalization and the last thing we need in Nigeria now is a leader that sees religion and funny enough these religions were introduced to our continent.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

I don't think there's any need to ring the alarm bells just yet.

No matter whatever they discuss in their various associations, the fact remains that they are very much in the minority in Yorubaland, even in Lagos. And I mean every settlement in Lagos.

There was news that Igbos had started packing their bags in the locality where the OPC man was lynched during the elections for fear of reprisal attacks.

During the June 12 brouhaha, come and see mass relocation back to the east when it seemed war was imminent. All those boasting that the have land and buildings, OYO is their case (in Rita Dominic's voice)

Anyway, all these posturings online by them ends online.

No need to heat up the polity.

Oju lalakan fin shori.
the igbos have evry right to defend their vote and buhari gave the order that u snatch ballot box at the expense of ur life and igbos only help in carrying out the order..the opc guy is a ballot box snatcher..igbos no fear hausa na yoruba we wan fear..u guys are weak..mc oluomo even cald a peace meeting to apologise to us despite d fact dat ur opc leader was lynched..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by ericmor: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
I have been thinking of this also and also osibjo taking over the final year of buari tenure

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by hamzeiy: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
We all know that ..it is not a new thing! It is just I pity Yoruba and their gullibility d
in their so called gullibility the would make osinbanjo the next president...and we northerners would support him massively..
politics is a game for smart people..there is time to be calm and a time to show your self..the yorubaz have understood this game very well and 2023 is the time fr them to show themselves and we would support them up north by been calm and voting for osinbanjo...
Nigeria 2019 sai buhari, 2023 sai osinbadeeee...
go and kill your self oga smart guy...
you would forever be second class citizens in this country as long as you fail to understand politics isnt to be taken too personal.
after 8 yrs of osinbanjo insha Allah we would either go to south south or back to north...insha Allah.
inyamiri sha no go taste am we rather have an ijaw man than an inyamiri

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:

What the fcck are you talking about?

Betrayal and cheating to the southeast?

Where did the Yorubas have an agreement to vote whoever the Igbis vote for.

So its okay for the Igbos to vote for Atiku because of their son Obi, but its a crime for Yorubas to vote or Buhari because of their con Yemi?

See your life?

PDP won two Yoruba states, how many States did APC win in the east?

You must think some people are mumu, right?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SamNaijaboy: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Our God-given ancestral land is more than enough for us, so we don't need to cast covetous eyes on someone else's property.
And nobody wants to live in the East. Not even the Easterners (else you wouldn't be flooding my home 100 buses a day) so why would I go there?
Yorubas I know can't be bothered about Igbo people. We neither hate nor like you. We are indifferent.
This tiger you are riding, will only consume you and your people.

Fuckdamod:

Ogbeni if we are taking over then stop it. We didn't force gun to yoruba heads and took over. We are not trying to take over through war. If u think we are taking over then we are doing it in a legit way cos We hardworking pple.If we got money then we buy lands wherever and invest. Nobody stop u from taking over east...
You are here talking about us hating ur pple because ur pple love our pple ryt? The real hater is u cos u can't do what we do.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2019
gurnam:

Try it.. grin

Even Kwankwanso will not be able to campaign with that combination in Kano cheesy
Lol see this yoruba man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
This is why Yoruba governments need to relocate all the Igbo markets to the outskirts of Lagos.
And rebuild the markets with better infrastructure for Yorubas only.
Then in a few years simply relocate the markets in the outskirts next to Onitsha.
This is crazy talk from these people.

Take it to the Lagooon, it won't stop us from developing it into a world trading center.

How was Alaba before Ndi Igbo came? Ariaria market the 3rd largest market in Nigeria is located at the outskirt of Aba, but today you won't even know.

Onitsha Main Market, the biggest market in West Africa is at the outskirt of Onitsha, but today you won't even know that because of the development it brought.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by yomidice: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Bridget95:
The tendency of APC to divide Nigeria will always remain its downfall.
PDP will always be strong because it is the only true Nigerian party where all tribes have a stake and are welcome.
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.