Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (69603 Views)

The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Fuckdamod:

Couldn't read all ur long story bullshit cos i got to a point and almost threw up.
What i know is that I've told u the fact! I never said every igbo is a multi billionaire. If u wanna act dumb to what i said then fine, afterall it's now obvious envy made u like this.

I know. Next time I will insert the pictures of Tonto Dike's ass there so that you'll read it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by gurnam: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:

I am not urging for any ethnicity regarding to election. But why did some Yorubas refuse to vote for Atiku because an igbo is his vice, while in 2015 igbos co-operated and voted buhari and osinbanjo from Yoruba. Is that not betrayal and cheating to the south east.

grin cheesy grin

Can you imagine somebody writing this nonsense with a straight face. Even thy devil will be ashamed at this

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by hamzeiy: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:

I am not urging for any ethnicity regarding to election. But why did some Yorubas refuse to vote for Atiku because an igbo is his vice, while in 2015 igbos co-operated and voted buhari and osinbanjo from Yoruba. Is that not betrayal and cheating to the south east.
really, you cooperated ba...pls lets stop the self deceit.
no body has any problem with anyone for bern an ibo person but we all have issues with certain self centered domineering attitude that is peculiar to them.
thats why the would never be trusted with the leadership of a multi ethnic country like nigeria untill they change their ways...the ibo man is his own worst enemy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Melian(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
u said igbo's cant dominate their ancestral lands..now tel me if igbos are not dominating their ancestral land.who is?is it the yorubas dat are scared of adventure..if u want a yoruba man to piss on his pant jx tell him u are taking him out of southwest..u people are weak..we are dominating u in ur land..we even represent u in some of ur wards at both state nd federal house..u only know about presidency dat does no good to ur pple..tinubu was even scared dat we wil dominate ur voting system dat is why he resulted to begging us to vote for buhari in lagos.rubbish

5thElement it's better to rise up to the challenge than live in denial. Most of what this guy is saying, hurting as it is, is gospel. I know it. You know it.

He has presented facts as evidence of their agenda to dominate. Please if they don't matter, why are they representing you in some of your wards? Isn't that enough BS to take?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
danot1030:

The Bible says he that will have friends should make himself friendly.

The questions you should answer yourself is are Igbos friendly to others and do you yourself have actual Yoruba or hausa friends in real life?

The level at which Igbos hates and grudge against others especially when you don't support or share ideas with them is amazing.

I was in hold sometimes back and wanted to cross to other lane so i have to wave at the vehicle by my side and the next thing i heard from the driver was if you a Yoruba i won't allow you and i was like what, you hate Yoruba so much that the point of not allowing him space to cross lane but your hypocrite lives in Yoruba land, do business there, live in the house built by them, have them as customers and you still hate them but you want them to love you.

This is a blatant lie from the pits of thieffnubu followers. Everyone knows that in Nigeria Yoruba's are the most tribalistic (wch is actually not a bad thing considering that survival is paramount) but for you to say igbos hate other tribes is a fat lie capable of sending you to hell. How many crisis in Lagos that happened between Yoruba and Igbo? or Hausa and Igbo? You guys just hate Igbo because they successful in "your land". The other day one of my Yoruba friend was saying why will Igbo's have eze ndi Igbo Lagos? When there is a king in Lagos. And I said to him, is it eze ndi Yoruba? If you guys do not constantly put it in the face of non-indigenes that this is your land, would there be any need for a group of people to elect someone capable of protecting them and speaking for them? You guys hate Igbo's so much that when they voted for your brother (jimi agbajie) your monarchy termed it insubordination and said they should go and drown. You hate Igbo's so much that they expressed their right to vote and ur jobless/lowlifes thug brothers who contribute nothing to the economy of Lagos further destroyed the economy by denying Igbo people their right to open shops and do business. Educate your leaders to check themselves because they are pushing Yoruba race to a point of no return. Everybody now knows that the problem of thr south is Yoruba political class, when the revolution comes they will be left with their balls in their hands and it will be a very sad day for people like you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Newznow: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

What the fcck are you talking about?

Betrayal and cheating to the southeast?

Where did the Yorubas have an agreement to vote whoever the Igbis vote for.

So its okay for the Igbos to vote for Atiku because of their son Obi, but its a crime for Yorubas to vote or Buhari because of their con Yemi?

We claim to represent ONE Nigeria, where we share things in common, but we don't share presidency. angry

See your life?

PDP won two Yoruba states, how many States did APC win in the east?

You must think some people are mumu, right?

But we voted for your son osinbanjo in 2015 without complaining. But its now the turn for igbos for vice. and you people have rejected it, so the plan of Yorubas is to continue ruling without any other tribes, you people are the real definition of tribal bigots .

We claim to represent ONE Nigeria, where we share things in common but not in presidency,
Tomorrow you people will come out and say that igbos are tribalistic. God is watching angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by gurnam: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol see this yoruba man

Truth taste like bitter kola sometimes grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by gurnam: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:

But we voted for your son osinbanjo in 2015 without complaining. But its the turn for igbos you people have rejected it, so the plan of Yorubas is to continue ruling without any other tribes, you people are the real definition of tribal bigots

List the states he won in 2015 grin

How old are you sef?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:

are you kidneying right now? When did Igbo voted PMB/PYO? Same 2015 that PMB named them 5%ers? Smh. And the vote from SW Nigeria in the just concluded election was 50:50 in favour of both Atiku/Obi and PMB/PYO unlike you Igbos that voted and frowned at PMB/PYO candidacy is 2015. If Yorubas should have gone through the Igbo direction of one way bloc vote, Atiku would have commited suicide on the first day of collation but Obi was voted against their own in Ondo, Oyo and other state in good numbers buh you are here still saying rubbish. It's not by force to talk you know.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by fk002: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
rummmy:

!story for the gods, I was born and raised in the north... Go to southern gombe, tangale, bulawa, all kaltungo, balanga shogom don't believe in you.. Go to Niger, gwari, nupe and many others don't believe in you, go to southern kaduna, kafanchan, kachie etc, go to platue ,borno taraba, we know all these.. But at the right time you will see

Those tribes that you mention are Christians, there is no intermarriages between them.

And FYI those tribes are the ones that voted for PDP, they are all PDP by default.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=rummmy post=76242026][/quote]
But you failed to point out that fulanis give out their daughters to hausas but don't allow Hausas to marry theirs.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2019
hamzeiy:

in their so called gullibility the would make osinbanjo the next president...and we northerners would support him massively..
politics is a game for smart people..there is time to be calm and a time to show your self..the yorubaz have understood this game very well and 2023 is the time fr them to show themselves and we would support them up north by been calm and voting for osinbanjo...
Nigeria 2019 sai buhari, 2023 sai osinbadeeee...
go and kill your self oga smart guy...
you would forever be second class citizens in this country as long as you fail to understand politics isnt to be taken too personal.
after 8 yrs of osinbanjo insha Allah we would either go to south south or back to north...insha Allah.
inyamiri sha no go taste am we rather have an ijaw man than an inyamiri

Define smartness..having presidency yet the region is poorest and the most illiterate

Is that a definition of smartness
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2019
gurnam:

List the states he won in 2015 grin

How old are you sef?
the boy is deluding himself or just been oblivion of the fact. Buhari even termed them 5% because of the meagre he got from them in 2015 buh here he is lying that they voted PYO in 2015. Advice him to go back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Peteryt01: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:
grin grin grin

Saw This On Twitter. 2023 Loading. PICTURE.
Elrufai can kill OSI for nothing...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
gurnam:

Truth taste like bitter kola sometimes grin

Well 2023 is not far if pdp doesn't make a mistake again like they did in 2019
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

On this forum you say. What is this forum? NL is just a place where their masks are removed.

That said, Rome wasn't built in a day. Should we wait until we have proportionate ratios? There's an agenda and that's the root problem to tackle.

I am aware of their expansionist ideas and all. Safe to say it won't work. There's no scenario where they'd be more than Yorubas in the west unless all our women tie their tubes. Lol.

Besides, I've never seen a people who dance to the tune of self destruction more this people.

It's just a matter of time really.

But to be sure, Yoruba leaders of thoughts and all Yorubas should be aware that "kokoro t'on jefo, ara efo lowa".

We have already accommodated the kokoro, we should be careful now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
the igbos have evry right to defend their vote and buhari gave the order that u snatch ballot box at the expense of ur life and igbos only help in carrying out the order..the opc guy is a ballot box snatcher..igbos no fear hausa na yoruba we wan fear..u guys are weak..mc oluomo even cald a peace meeting to apologise to us despite d fact dat ur opc leader was lynched..

Whatever makes you feel important. Go for it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by RTSC: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2019
There is nothing bad with trying.

The pdp should have no trouble dislodging these clowns.

One is an incompetent compromiser who lost his polling unit, the other is the most dangerous politician in Nigeria.

An ethno religious rag head.

Pdp should salivate if it is true. But I doubt apc is that stupid.

Too many ammunitions.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Fuckdamod: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Our God-given ancestral land is more than enough for us, so we don't need to cast covetous eyes on someone else's property.
And nobody wants to live in the East. Not even the Easterners (else you wouldn't be flooding my home 100 buses a day) so why would I go there?
Yorubas I know can't be bothered about Igbo people. We neither hate nor like you. We are indifferent.
This tiger you are riding, will only consume you and your people.

You argue like a child. If nobody wanna live in the east then who are in the east now? Or should i say no body wanna live in west cos some of ur pple are in the east ryt now?
Your pple are indifferent about igbo pple but see them littering the forum with hate speech against the igbos including the op of this thread. Keep acting blind.
If we're riding a tiger then you guys are riding a bigger tiger and it will consume u guys too.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2019
oluwaahmed:

This is a blatant lie from the pits of thieffnubu followers. Everyone knows that in Nigeria Yoruba's are the most tribalistic (wch is actually not a bad thing considering that survival is paramount) but for you to say igbos hate other tribes is a fat lie capable of sending you to hell. How many crisis in Lagos that happened between Yoruba and Igbo? or Hausa and Igbo? You guys just hate Igbo because they successful in "your land". The other day one of my Yoruba friend was saying why will Igbo's have eze ndi Igbo Lagos? When there is a king in Lagos. And I said to him, is it eze ndi Yoruba? If you guys do not constantly put it in the face of non-indigenes that this is your land, would there be any need for a group of people to elect someone capable of protecting them and speaking for them? You guys hate Igbo's so much that when they voted for your brother (jimi agbajie) your monarchy termed it insubordination and said they should go and drown. You hate Igbo's so much that they expressed their right to vote and ur jobless/lowlifes thug brothers who contribute nothing to the economy of Lagos further destroyed the economy by denying Igbo people their right to open shops and do business. Educate your leaders to check themselves because they are pushing Yoruba race to a point of no return. Everybody now knows that the problem of thr south is Yoruba political class, when the revolution comes they will be left with their balls in their hands and it will be a very sad day for people like you.
you are only being foolish. When Ojukwu was alive and well, who born that Igbo man to go against his wish in politics not to talk of a foreigner. No other party survive in the entire east during his reign buh here you are catching headache because one man is securing his land. If truely they are interested in politics and not greediness of taking Lagos, why don't they use same energy in Oyo during Adelabus reign, in Ogun, Osun et all? Buh it's only Lagos, don't be deceived by Igbo lies and emotion play, this greediness ruined Azikiwe, they are only hell bent on taking Lagos, that's all they are concerned about, this is same reason Azikiwe choosed Lagos as capital when he could have choosed Onitsha, Aba, Enugu or any other state in the east since he knows the development that will come with it. Buh he came down west to pick Lagos instead because that's where their interests lie, he only wants to take over Lagos, same thing his kindreds are doing now. Any Yoruba that go against Tinubu in Lagos is a fool. This was how Ilorin was easily lost to the Fulanis. Same must not happen to Lagos.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by RTSC: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2019
Right from southern kaduna, El rufai would start getting the opposition.

Osibanjo would be pummelled in the south, while El rufai would face the wrath of his fellow northerners in the north.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by rummmy: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

But you failed to point out that fulanis give out their daughters to hausas but don't allow Hausas to marry theirs.

noted
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

All bluster, no substance, illiteracy, ego as big as the Futa Jallon mountains, boastful, vengeful, hatred, antagonism towards opposing views, loud and boisterous that makes you remember the saying about that empty drum, one track-minded, narrow worldview as seen through a prism colored by ethnic bigotry and prejudice tainted by the loss of a civil war, lack of foresight, pride and arrogance that makes everybody want to be the head and the ruler such that no one listens to anyone, except that person is prepared to lead them up a mountain and then kick them off a cliff, like Ojukwu and Kanu, a perverse love for money as the sole source of happiness and formation of values of the people...

Sound familiar? It should.

Embedded in your people is the desire to be destroyed. That's why you are always dancing skelewu to every opportunity that guarantees that.

Every so often, there's news of violent killings of the Igbos in the North. You're probably too young to remember that period.

Keep beating your bony chests online. Aja to ba ma sonu... (The individual the gods want to kill, they'll first turn him mad).
success has many enemies,we fought a war,everytin was taken away from us,we stood up after the war,dusted ourselves,picked up what we hav left,came to ur land as barrow pushers,frm there we became landlords,shop owners,lawmakers and so on in ur land.,u resulted to envy cos u neva knew we can accomplish all dis in a space of 50yrs,am not boastful but am proud of my people..but one thing i know is dat yoruba and igbo without any interference u can not defeat us

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
KunleyY19:

story...But a Northerner will prefer voting a Yoruba man To Okoro...

What is tthis?..a desperate need to be loved by your "husband"??Well an afonja will only fool himself here cos this is not a popularity contest of whom the Northerners "love most" amongst the "infidels"(yes that is what you lots are also called including the muslims amongst you)....

Keep deceiving yourselves that anyone loves you including your northern over-loads..2023 will tell.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

I am aware of their expansionist ideas and all. Safe to say it won't work. There's no scenario where they'd be more than Yorubas in the west unless all our women tie their tubes. Lol.

Besides, I've never seen a people who dance to the tune of self destruction more this people.

But to be sure, Yoruba leaders of thoughts and all Yorubas should be aware that "kokoro t'on jefo, ara efo lowa".

you are totally right bro that's just their plan. They are only interested in Lagos. Even Azikiwe tried using govt force to do that when he pick Lagos over his onitsha as capital. Even if our leaders fail to protect Lagos this time, we the youths must do everything possible to protect our land with anything possible. This was how Ilorin was lost.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2019
helinues:

Some few Ibos are having change of mind towards 2023.. Pay back for 2019 elections but it is too early.

Tinubu already started the 2023 consultations. I read Alao Akala is now in Apc. Amosun and Akeredolu gra gra will end after the governorship elections
Do you when we saw the results coming from the SW during the elections many Igbo people changed their mind towards the Yorubas.

For the first time, we felt true love for Yorubas and many of us, including myself swore to support Southern Presidency in 2023 no matter the final outcome of election between Buhari-Atiku.

While we were still praising the SW, the drew the first blood with their treacherous life.

When the saw the results are no longer favouring Atiku they started insulting the Igbos for voting the same Atiku they voted massively for.

If they had shut up their mouth and pretend for at least 72 hours, Osinbanjo would have been a HERO in the East now.

Do you think SE would have supported a NW Presidency in 2023?

NEVER.

We would have returned the ticket back to South making APC and PDP field South-South ticket. This have been easier for Osinbanjo. Even if we don't vote for, his win would have also been a win-win for us and there wouldn't be opposition to his government from SE.

Do you know Osinbanjo singlehandedly brokered the IPOB-SE Governor truce?

But right now, I can tell you if you conduct a survey in the SE and many parts of SS, many will favour taking PDP ticket to the North.

The truth is no matter how you asslick the north or deny this, an average Northern that called Kwankwaso thief yesterday will not abandon that same thief for a Tinubu or SW Pastor.

They will rather have an Igbo man or SS or the ballot as VP than a Tinubu going by his antecedents with Lagos.

If I were you guys, I will start seeking for a Pan-Southern cooperation. Take it or leave it, SW 2023 can never happen without the SE/SS.

We believe in the South, but you guys are making this difficult.

I personally we will vote for an Osinbanjo ticket over a Kwankwaso only if the Yorubas will learn to keep their mouth shut.

But till they learn this, NW 2023 remains sacrosanct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Melian(f): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

Thank you for this post. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
You seem too enlightened to be this tribalistic!
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Off topic.

Btw, how come the only thing you Igbos know is evil and death wishing? Why are you people so full of doom and gloom, death, destruction and calamity against other people?

And you wonder why you people are always at the bottom of everything.

SMH
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

5thElement it's better to rise up to the challenge than live in denial. Most of what this guy is saying, hurting as it is, is gospel. I know it. You know it.

He has presented facts as evidence of their agenda to dominate. Please if they don't matter, why are they representing you in some of your wards? Isn't that enough BS to take?

I am sure people are taking notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Thank you for this post. Thank you.

My pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by congorasta: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Tell me how many times an Igbo person became a President of Nigeria or Vice in 16 years of Pdp 's rule?

does it really matter,..

ask your self what have happened in the north terms of grow and economy, yet they produce presidents and ministers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.