Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (69714 Views)

The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

I guess your own idea of common sense is voting for a thief with international repute just because you think he'll fling open the national treasury and there'll be money in circulation to prop your dying corner shop business, right?
if he is a thief why not charge him to court..i tot ur dullard has bin fighting corruption 3+yrs..and for ur information am neither for buhari nor atiku

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Barzinime(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who needs the votes from 5% people
So ironic that the % symbol is on key no 5 on a keyboard
cheesy cheesy cheesy
NkayStory:

Yorubas should kerp fooling themsrlves over 2023 Presidency cos it will never happen...I will rather vote a Northerner than a Yoruba person.

The Norttherner themselves will not vote a Yoruba man over a Hausa-muslim in 2023 and that is the truth..

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

I know,masturbate over it day and night,and get your knickers up..You were already going into oblivion before then..That is all you can do boy,otherwise you will be messed up real bad..I can assure you..

Poor,old,lonely and tejected soul no one wants embarassed

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

Don't wait until you finish buying up all the land. You can start buying up the lagoon right now.

See, your brothers are already doing so...
lagos is a no mans land..we proved dat by our voting in lagos..so deal wit it.gudday

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
That would be a perfect combo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

Don't wait until you finish buying up all the land. You can start buying up the lagoon right now.

See, your brothers are already doing so...

I cam see you have pix of pigs stored in your "phone" too not just strange ladies..This is even worse than i thought embarassed

Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=5thElement post=76247357][/quote]

shocked..You also have pictures of Nnamdi Kanu...What a creep you are

.Its obvious "you swing in all directions"..even in pigs lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
lagos is a no mans land..we proved dat by our voting in lagos..so deal wit it.gudday

Of course. I'm sure that makes you feel better about yourself, right? It's okay to be delusional sometimes. Just don't let it get out of hand, OK?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
if he is a thief why not charge him to court..i tot ur dullard has bin fighting corruption 3+yrs..and for ur information am neither for buhari nor atiku

Oh yeah?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

They do not know..

.Unfortunately the Northerners they are banking on to leave their own and vote for them in 2023 are waiting for them at the "junction"..go read what they write on their FP pages if you can read hausa.

.Accrding to them Yorubas are traitors for voting for Atiku in large numbers after the Railway and appointments they "gave SWs

Voting for Osibanjo as an Igbo person is a big No from me.i rather sit at home and watch Yorubas and northerners slug it out themselves...You and i know how that will end....My mumu don do where yoruba people dey.
You are right.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

I know,[b]masturbate over it [/b]day and night,and get your knickers up..

Chisos Christ!!!

Have you seen how you look like?

Tufiakwa!

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mrbock: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
As someone who was born and raised in Lagos but of igbo decent. I don't really understand the underlying hate.

Over the years we have both worked together to build arguable the best state in Nigeria.

What is actually our problem.

You talk of igbo and Yoruba presidency like it has any effect on the life of a common man on either tribe. unless you are part of the political class, Whether The president comes from your village will hardly change your life

Buhari didn't live up to the hype, let's be perfectly honest and unbiased about this. Infact the only government he did better than ever so slightly was the last administration

Barely 5 days after the election, we are talking about 2023 Presidency.

can we get serious as a people for once.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Lokostic77: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
mrvitalis:
Obi/kwankwaso would beat this hands down
you're deceiving yourself why can't kwankwaso factor play in this election buhari got almost 1.5 million votes, oga go and sit down and face reality, those northerners did not like igbo at all, you're just console yourself for nothing
L
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by ajericho(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bridget95:
The tendency of APC to divide Nigeria will always remain its downfall.
PDP will always be strong because it is the only true Nigerian party where all tribes have a stake and are welcome.
no,do you know how selfish people that support the PDP are especially from the east,they hate yorubas so so much even their unborn baby have that hatred,the south is a one way party but real politics is down here in west

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Lokostic77: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
olujastro:
I think this is the time to start putting pressure on the government to deliver faster on its agenda. We don't live for elections alone.
After the elections have been won, demand for good governance should follow immediately. Not more politics.

Regarding the topic, El-Rufai cannot be a submissive VP to PYO and his comments are sometimes inflammatory.
I'm OK with Fashola or Osinbajo as President for 2023, any other vice, say Ribadu would suffice. I don't care about their religions.
you have points bro I also like Ribadi bcoz he is so intelligent but the game did not work like that in politics, politics is a game of numbers Ribadu doesn't have any political value, elrufai is from northwest, he has political weight than Ribadu that's the fact l

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Newznow:

I am not urging for any ethnicity regarding to election. But why did some Yorubas refuse to vote for Atiku because an igbo is his vice, while in 2015 igbos co-operated and voted buhari and osinbanjo from Yoruba. Is that not betrayal and cheating to the south east.

Well, there are ignorant folks among every population, i guess that's why they voted based on ethnicity and not competence. But that shouldn't deter us from electing a competent leader regardless of his ethnical dispensation. I guess we'll have to wait for four years. More than half of Nigeria's population is less than 30, it's our time to use this to our advantage... Let's choose the right leaders...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Fixitgood(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Baba random question, do you have actual Igbo friends and colleagues in real life??

He does, I'm sure. But they don't know he is a bigot.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lokostic77:
you're deceiving yourself why can't kwankwaso factor play in this election buhari got almost 1.5 million votes, oga go and sit down and face reality, those northerners did not like igbo at all, you're just console yourself for nothing
L
Y not let them speak for themselves y are the yorubas carry this on their head
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Fixitgood(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
ajericho:
no,do you know how selfish people that support the PDP are especially from the east,they hate yorubas so so much even their unborn baby have that hatred,the south is a one way party but real politics is down here in west

Igbos don't hate Yorubas. Go to the East and see for yourself. People from every part of Nigeria are considered neighbors and treated well. But you're in a bubble built by generations of ignorance.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by VaselineCrew: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
we are still in 2019, but Nigerians are already worrying about 2023 president, chai shocked shocked
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by taurusdude0(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
rummmy:
just like Hausa man have never ruled Nigeria and will never till eternity... The strangers from futuo djalon will keep being your master and lord over your generation till the end. .ordinary emir and sultan all over your town na them...you and your unborn generation are slaves to the Fulani.. Mind you nothing like Hausa Fulani.. It's like saying Yoruba idoma..... Hausa :fulani is a slave name.

FATALITY
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Newznow: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Judybash93:

Well, there are ignorant folks among every population, i guess that's why they voted based on ethnicity and not competence. But that shouldn't deter us from electing a competent leader regardless of his ethnical dispensation. I guess we'll have to wait for four years. More than half of Nigeria's population is less than 30, it's our time to use this to our advantage... Let's choose the right leaders...

Noted you are right,

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Ikinternational: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
The more i visit nairaland, the more i hate this contraption called Nigeria. You know there's no hope when the so called educated ones are also senseless
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Yankee101: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
MyMouth:

Osinbajo(Acn)/El-rufia(cpc)! Just like we have Buhari (cpc)/Osinbajo(acn). Ribadu would have been better then el-rufai, but ribadu was acn before making the worst mistake of his political life by moving to pdp before coming back. Not to forget, rufia is from the north, the zone with the largest votes

Elrufai can't win kaduna right now with a no rigging election
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Seetto:

Like during Gej when...
President is south south
VP...north
Senator north
Dep sen... South east
Speaker.. North
Deputy speaker...south east
SSG...south east
Minister of justice..north
Minister of finance ...south east
etc south west was conspicuously marginalized and treated like trash despite all the support they gave goatluck in 2011, this prompted tinubu to misfire him to political grave yard......

Good luck is the source of religion and ethic division in Nigeria or less I forget he is APC member.

South West sold their Speaker slot to the North (Tambuwal) to strengthen the opposition.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Ikinternational: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
mrbock:
As someone who was born and raised in Lagos but of igbo decent. I don't really understand the underlying hate.

Over the years we have both worked together to build arguable the best state in Nigeria.

What is actually our problem.

You talk of igbo and Yoruba presidency like it has any effect on the life of a common man on either tribe. unless you are part of the political class, Whether The president comes from your village will hardly change your life

Buhari didn't live up to the hype, let's be perfectly honest and unbiased about this. Infact the only government he did better than ever so slightly was the last administration

Barely 5 days after the election, we are talking about 2023 Presidency.

can we get serious as a people for once.

I have given up. Don't look for sense n sensibility on nairaland. It won't happen. Even from the educated ones.
Biafra agitation seems to be the only way. I'm beginning to accept that reality.
Imagine people talking to you as if you're an immigrant in your own country. Even though you have done more for the country than the people even talking. Smh.
Very toxic marriage
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by kenny5811(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
greenskittles:
El Rufai has a tendency to make careless statements. Osinbajo and Ribadu is a pair I’d love to vote for though.
if those two pair up, I'ld sure vote for dem.....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by MyMouth(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yankee101:

Elrufai can't win kaduna right now with a no rigging election
Na so una dey always talk! Before elections, u guys make a lot of noise, after elections and una lose, na rigging angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
MyMouth:

Na so una dey always talk! Before elections, u guys make a lot of noise, after elections and una lose, na rigging angry

Yobe state, Borno state had voting in places no one lives, overtaken by boko haram.

Christians live in Kaduna south. They were turned back from voting in the north. Kaduna north is the business centre so people registered around their jobs.

If you do not know why 6 Niger republic govs visited Kano for Buhari's campaign or why the niger president is campaigning with Buhari's pics or why we are building a refinery in Niger republic then you are exactly were you are needed to be.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by livelymatilda22: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
rummmy:
just like Hausa man have never ruled Nigeria and will never till eternity... The strangers from futuo djalon will keep being your master and lord over your generation till the end. .ordinary emir and sultan all over your town na them...you and your unborn generation are slaves to the Fulani.. Mind you nothing like Hausa Fulani.. It's like saying Yoruba idoma..... Hausa :fulani is a slave name.
Who is the real slave? Hahahahaha

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
austyn0:

Which people exactly are always at the bottom of everything??

Is this a trick question?

SE/Igbos of course.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ikinternational:

I have given up. Don't look for sense n sensibility on nairaland. It won't happen. Even from the educated ones.
Biafra agitation seems to be the only way. I'm beginning to accept that reality.
Imagine people talking to you as if you're an immigrant in your own country. Even though you have done more for the country than the people even talking. Smh.
Very toxic marriage

lol @ chest beaters an their delusion..

Whatever level or position you are in Nigeria is your own fault and doing, you reap what you sow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.