Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,293 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm (9986 Views)

LYRICS: Patoranking Ft. Davido – Confirm / Download Mp3: Timaya - Kom Kom Ft Patoranking X King Perry / Music Video: Timaya Kom Kom -ft Patoranking X King Perryy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by Jenniferblog(f): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Few hours after releasing the audio, Nigerian dancehall heavyweight – Patoranking, wastes no time to dish out the official video for “Confirm“, collaborating with DMW/30BG frontier – Davido, for the first time ever.

The song’s production credits goes to Rebekah B Creative and the stunning visuals was directed by Luke Biggins.

Check it out below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR6anPLRv6g

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/music-confirm-patoranking-x-davido/

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by pyrex23(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Nice
Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by blackboy2star(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2019
David omo ologo... You to much jare... Pato the real G... Keep flying naija flag high

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by Bizmagnet: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Sweet collabo.

Election is almost gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by fola1980: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Wawu, what a superb video.
Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by MrAnele(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Another sad news for music lovers

See my signature

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by tundeay1990: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
wao....its gonna be dope
Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by kunzu2013: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2019
yepa, 2019 we go dance kissa, dope video though wink

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Very sad and useless song.

For wasting my data my 10years be shortened from the age of the producer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by chris12www1: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2019
nice video
Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by Manbiggs(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Same old rubbish, abeg where is Joni Mitchell smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by Brown19: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2019
THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN MOBILE APPS DESIGN!

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 4 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL TRAINING?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

FEES: N42,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N45,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 20, 2019

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

See Banners for Contact and Website details to REGISTER!

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Noise. No message.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by MobileGees: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2019
The Song is fire
Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by olujastro: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
The beat is very good but I think Patoranking wasted it somehow. Davido's part gave the song some life. Auto tune was a bit too much as well.
As usual, I expect Nigerians to grow into songs like this till they become club bangers. Yahoo boys will definitely like it.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Patoranking X Davido – Confirm by Yewandequeen(f): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
I never listen to am, When I wake up I will wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido ft Mayorkun & Dremo – On God [Video] / Worst Songs Of 2010. / FREE BEAT DJ Yk – Smokers Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.