Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians (22903 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / Polls Result: Ohanaeze Congratulates Buhari / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by ITbomb(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2019
Trump wouldn't congratulate the lifeless one, the message had to be through a diplomatic attaché

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by kernniejay(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2019
Anyone that wished Atiku should win the election is a systemic enemy of Nigeria. Reason:

Assume yourself to be an employer looking for a worker to hire. You advertised the vacancy and people began to apply. Among the interested applicants is a man who had previously had a serious truce with his former boss. His former employer has a bad record about him and had publicly announced that he regreted employing the man describing him as being very cunny, unreliable, dishonest, extremely selfish, greedy and ready to spend any amount to buy people over for his favour.
Now this person has applied to work for you and then his former boss who had written about him in bad light and testified against him suddenly showed up and began to tell you that the fellow he had tarnished publicly is now the best hand for you to employ, without being asked. As a sensible employer, will you just believe the new line? You have been warned that the applicant is not only greedy and unreliable but can also spend money to buy people over, wont you reason that definetly the former boss too has been compromised.
Will you employ that same man to work for you?

Obasanjo has warned us against Atiku, how come he is now telling us that the same Atiku has suddenly become the messiah we need in Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2019

“We note the assessments of international and domestic observer missions affirming the overall credibility of the election, despite localized violence and irregularities.

Dear Atiku, it’s all over. Even the US government has ditched you after scamming you of over a million dollars. Save yourself from further disgrace by conceding defeat now. It is never too late than never to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Vainglory: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2019
At this point, I think Atiku should just let it go and congratulate Buhari. Going to court will be a massive waste of money and time.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2019
tongue
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Not Vaild...
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by uchennamani(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2019
dante0147:
Despite irregularities and Violence
There were irregularities in some places, some voters were disenfranchised. Still, the relevant question that should be asked is this: Did majority of the voters voted for APC? And the answer is a resounding yes. Most did. The yorubers swinged the election in favour of the incumbent president.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by IchBinBrait(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
I have a feeling all these congratulations na sarcasm

Those Americans are intelligent. They know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Authoreety:
US should shut up
I thought you guys called them before the election and even went to their country cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by IchBinBrait(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2019
mattonnairaland:
When Trumps congratulate someone he doesn't mean it
The man is cunning! He doesn't like blacks and he will never.. Lets forget all these so-called love & congratulatory messages we are receiving from them.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2019
I wonder where that senator Chris Smith or whatever his name is, is hiding his face.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2019
Authoreety:
US should shut up

Thought you people said US will never congratulate Buhari. So US should shut up. Confused pigs.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by kernniejay(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Authoreety:
US should shut up

Another wailer spotted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2019
All of these is just diplomatic-speak. They have the true results and have their secret plans. Atiku will unseat the dictator that manipulated his victory at the supreme Court. Tanko is just 1 person. He will be overruled.

ATIKU WILL BE PRESIDENT SOON. Mark my words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by aremso(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince:
You think America is not aware that the election was massively rigged. They know all those things, just waiting for the right time to strike.

u better read their words again
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by aremso(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2019
WritePal:
All of these is just diplomatic-speak. They have the true results and have their secret plans. Atiku will unseat the dictator that manipulated his victory at the supreme Court. Tanko is just 1 person. He will be overruled.

in your family compound?

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2019
mycar:
ok, what goes around comes around and what comes around goes around.
In as much as I wanted this man out, Atiku contributed to his downfall, He and Saraki ganged up against Jonathan, so what do I know, He might not stand a chance next time unless Tinubu is presented by APC

Oga, Jonathan's performance was abysmal.

That was the sole reason he lost.

Buhari got reelected on account of his excellent performance, especially in the face of one of the nation's worst economic crisis.

Follow the economies of countries like Angola and Venezuela, then you will get to appreciate how well Nigeria's economy has been managed to revamp our rails; roads; enhance airports; agriculture; power, security and trade/commerce. Some of these projects had been abandoned for between 15 to 25 years. Why were they not completed by the last administration during which we earned our highest ever revenue from crude oil? Rather we further depleted our foreign reserve.

Should I name critical roads that have been completed or still undergoing rehabilitation nationwide?

Abeg, leave Jonathan matter....we dey try our best to forget am.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Melian(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Lol grin

Is this the same Micheal Pompeo that called to congratulate "our incoming president athifku" before the election according to athifku's inherited pigs?

I don't know how people can be this delusional, deceiving themselves every hour of the day. angry

My dear, "Delusional" is an inherent characteristic of the average igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by ADMAF(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2019
WritePal:

I will remind u in a year's time. It will b interesting to see what u shall have to say then.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by farem: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2019
efilefun:
The same US Atiku and his followers were expecting to oil their balls yaff dump them like waste in the trashcan. Atiku can head to any court he likes, its time to waste more funds on lawyers so he go broke to come disturb us for 2023 elections again.

Well Atiku should be happy he gained somethings 1. Us visa
2. Obasanjo's forgiveness

I thought Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, IBB, Tambuwal, Buba Galadima and co claimed to be responsible in making Baba Buhari president in 2015.

Who is responsible now? Cuz they all heading to final political retirement

"Beating Buhari In This Election is like waiting for Bobrisky to get Pregnant"

"Congratulations @MBuhari,

I witnessed first-hand the importance of the UK-Nigeria relationship during my trip last year - I look forward to continuing our close partnership and strengthening our shared prosperity and security..."

–––PM Theresa May
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by mvem(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince:
You think America is not aware that the election was massively rigged. They know all those things, just waiting for the right time to strike.

...you think America has Nigeria time... Always waiting for America.... Trump has a lot of internal problems and also international problems and you think Nigeria election is an issue to them... They have done the needful and moved forward. As far as a country dey in line with them most especially in economic and financially terms then nothing concern them... America this...America that....

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by kayusely70(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Britain, Russia, US, China etc, etc, who else? Sai Baba continue your good work.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by mvem(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2019
WritePal:

...just as you were very sure Atiku will win... Your knowledge of international politics Is low if not you would know they see nothing really in the present regime. So when should I quote you, is it after they have sworn in Buhari... Am no Buhari supporter but all this are just delusion

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by blowjob: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2019
efilefun:
The same US Atiku and his followers were expecting to oil their balls yaff dump them like waste in the trashcan. Atiku can head to any court he likes, its time to waste more funds on lawyers so he go broke to come disturb us for 2023 elections again.

Well Atiku should be happy he gained somethings 1. Us visa
2. Obasanjo's forgiveness

I thought Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, IBB, Tambuwal, Buba Galadima and co claimed to be responsible in making Baba Buhari president in 2015.

Who is responsible now? Cuz they all heading to final political retirement

"Beating Buhari In This Election is like waiting for Bobrisky to get Pregnant"
GOD BLESS U BRO
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by joepepsy(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2019
And your brain is already shut down
Authoreety:
US should shut up
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by mankand(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku should forget about the election and move on.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by privaldo: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2019
you could keep wailing and hoping, it's natural to console yourself.
#SAI BABA retiring political criminals since the time of Abraham. tongue
you could keep wailing and hoping, it's natural to console yourself.
#SAI BABA retiring political criminals since the time of Abraham.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals / I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri / Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.