Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market (39345 Views)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Celebrityblog: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Watch The Moment Oshiomhole Finished Atiku Abubakar!

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market

Adams Oshiomhole finished Atiku Abubakar on Thursday in Abuja during a press conference to react to the issues raised by Atiku Abubakar on the just concluded 2019 Presidential election and declaration of the winner.

Oshiomhole said:

"I think it also borders on arrogance for for Atiku Abubakar to suggest that that our future is tied to his presidency. Atiku is destined never to be the President of Nigeria and I ask you to review his character.

"Leadership is about character; Atiku's desperation is so obvious that in 2003 it is on record he challenged his own boss President Olusegun Obasanjo not to do a second term and in the end, they fought naked at Wuse Market. Can you recount how many times he has decamped and recamped; decamped and recamped; decamped and recamped"

The part of Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar fighting naked at Wuse Market got Nigerians interested.

Watch the video HERE

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/oshiomhole-atiku-and-obasanjo-fought.html?m=1

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Celebrityblog: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2019
More reactions

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Nogodye(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2019
Osho baba nearly broke my ribs...The "decamped and recamped" got me laugh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by afams(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2019
I hope Atiku will fight wisely to reclaim his mandate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2019
afams:

Bro listen, Atiku lost

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Afamed: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2019
afams:
His only mandate is the one he got in SE.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by efilefun(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2019
I thought Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, IBB, Tambuwal, Buba Galadima and co claimed to be responsible in making Baba Buhari president in 2015.

Who is responsible now? Cuz they all heading to final political retirement

"Beating Buhari In This Election is like waiting for Bobrisky to get Pregnant"

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by senatepresido: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
APC is still acting like the opposition party....

a party of touts and terrorists...

70% of Buhari's vote were from the poorest of the poor and the uneducated who sees riches as corruption, 20% are the very corrupt and enemies of our country who are currently taking advantage of Buhari's foolishness while the other 10% are from tribal bigots and religious extremists.

quote at your own headache...

only stupid persons attacks logical opinions with insults

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by rxmusa(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Dear youth, don't allow Obasanjo and Atiku's fight affect your creativity, contact iObserver Graphics to have your business logo in order to put more productivity in your life

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Starboytwo(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Maybe he was never destined to be President...he always made it to the semi final, and final sometimes, but that "champe" forever eludes him....

inside life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by flexyrule(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2019
And so f*cking what?
What do we do with the sh*tty video and dumb-a$$ed moment?
Does it change the fact that the incumbent government and everyother previous government have been a monumental failure?
They are just fighting for their interests!

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Orion01(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Oshiomole should shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by asawanathegreat(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2019
We hear
Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by mattonnairaland: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
They fought unclad? Oshobaba can do finishing with his small mouth

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by kingphilip(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
afams:
it is only his lawyers that will fight wisely by prolonging the court cases so as to eat his money well

If you know you know

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by iammo(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Pity atiku naa grin , warri and Edo people and mouth sha.... the originator of atiku's problem is already chilling in london to write another crazy book or letter.

Oshiomole really made me enjoy the APC 36states campaign, while buhari was cool, oshiomole lashed atiku as if he once shared his wife with him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by jrusky(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Celebrityblog:
Watch The Moment Oshiomhole Finished Atiku Abubakar!

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market

Adams Oshiomhole finished Atiku Abubakar on Thursday in Abuja during a press conference to react to the issues raised by Atiku Abubakar on the just concluded 2019 Presidential election and declaration of the winner.

Oshiomhole said:

"I think it also borders on arrogance for for Atiku Abubakar to suggest that that our future is tied to his presidency. Atiku is destined never to be the President of Nigeria and I ask you to review his character.

"Leadership is about character; Atiku's desperation is so obvious that in 2003 it is on record he challenged his own boss President Olusegun Obasanjo not to do a second term and in the end, they fought naked at Wuse Market. Can you recount how many times he has decamped and recamped; decamped and recamped; decamped and recamped"

The part of Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar fighting naked at Wuse Market got Nigerians interested.

Watch the video HERE

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/oshiomhole-atiku-and-obasanjo-fought.html?m=1
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by helinues: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Oshiomole talks too much

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by B1ak3: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
afams:

His mandate was never lost. He is still the president of nairaland and Twitter. The swearing in will take place shortly.

19 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by spiralwedge(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
S
Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Chukwurah003: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2019
I don laugh tire. Atiku has suffered. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by nwanyionitsha: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Afamed:

His only mandate is the one he got in SE.
The courts will determine that.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by omoadeleye(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Now Atiku is now the subject to be developed for this new tenure

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
That was petty of oshomole tho,elections are over,they should get to work immediately .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.