Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

" Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" (15225 Views)

Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing / Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" by Almaiga: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is medicine after death. The Buhari Tsunami must take over Sokoto State and Tambuwal will not escape this.

Re: " Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" by chozzy: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
That's Apc for you. Apc are known of lies and propaganda in government. That's how buhari failed woefully in the government.
Re: " Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" by Slynation(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Debunk this news is at your own peril....
There is no smoke without fire, I still maintain my stand, Tambuwal and Kwakanso will decamp back to APC before this year runs out...

you can bookmass this post....!!
Re: " Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" by seguno2: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Stop begging and find something honest to do to earn money. Whatever it is for there is dignity in labour.
Re: " Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" by Gandollar(f): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
allthingsgood:
bUT IS THAT NOT BUHARI'S PICTURE IN THE BACKGROUND

WHICH MEANS THE Pic must have been taken in the last 4 years at least

Why will Tambuwal who was himself coming out for Presidency, be felicitating with opposition before the elections

Which means this pic could only have been taken after his party PDP lost

this pic is obviously genuine and very recent!
grin grin
It's finished! No to enter market remain.

1 Like

Re: " Tambuwal Didn’t Visit Wamakko, APC Spread An Old Photo" by shugabasbn: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na next week we go know the real Comptroller of Sokoto state. To be frank my mind is telling me that only Dogara and Dino will be left among Buhari critic of his first tenure even both of them will be humiliated that they will be thinking of stepping down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seplat, NNPC To Establish $700m Gas Plant In Imo / Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 / Ahmed Zainab: Nigerians Should Expect Modest Increases In Taxes And Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.