Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco (7280 Views)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by kblex: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Following the President Buhari’s victory at the just concluded presidential election, the King of Morocco, King Mohammed VI has congratulated President Buhari.

The King also described President Buhari’s victory as an affirmation of the level of confidence Nigerians have in their leader and promised to work with him to advance the interests of both countries.

Other News: Tambuwal Pays Surprised Visit to Wammakko to Beg for Forgiveness.

President Buhari defeated his closest opponent Atiku Abubakar of PDP with over 4million votes to win second term in office as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The election was held on the 23rd of February, 2019.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/president-buharis-victory-is.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by maestrojay(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol.. Issorite

Lets hope Buhari performs well this time around
On the flip side i am happy becos the expectations are really low now..
If he performs, we appreciate and hail him, if he doesn't we will say we knew it..

In any case.. God bless my country Naija...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by N2B2: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Confidence in their dealings with the cabals behind Baba.

Them try.

Cabals behind Atiku, and Cabals behind Baba Buhari.

Are we not tired already?
Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by baliyubla: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
This fat donkey should stfu.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by Heywhizzy(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Affirmation of incompetence rather

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by Waffarianman(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Hahaha naso dey know nothing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by Bizmagnet: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Failure is a friend of none; success is a friend of all. But success not deserved is worse than brings pains because you suffer peace of mind even when people around you think everything is alright. Do good always.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by kaen1317: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Which confidence? Sick old man that will soon jet out for medical treatment
Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by abc115: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by B1ak3: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy everyone is moving to next level except Atiku. Even the US that Atiku hustled to get their visa have denied him and moved to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by permit(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Before nko, what do you expect from tow Mohammeds . Like for cow share for buhari jare let's confirm some thing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by GeneralB: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Their alleged plan to Islamise 9ja won't work, BGG

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by crunchyg: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos urgently for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by senatepresido: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
I just imagine a Nigeria without North, hmmmm, would have been a wonderful one...

I also imagine Northern Nigeria without South, hmmmmm hell in a cell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by naijacentric(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Those fools who were supporting buhari on nairaland before the elections have suddenly disappeared.
Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by rxmusa(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
Certainly President Buhari is not perfect, but he is trying.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by appini: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Turkey through Morocco, if you think your brother will eventually make Morocco a part of ECOWAS block; it will not work.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by dannypaul(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2019
mrcelestin1:
Happy new month to us all.Congrats to all my subscribers let keep the winning going , it available , just DM or WhatsApp.

pls stay off this bloody fool scammer..

go get a life and a job

this is his name and account number. 2029421949 uba bank
Mr ikechukwu chijioke

God punish you. nkita china
Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by dannypaul(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2019
mrcelestin1:
Happy new month to us all.Congrats to all my subscribers let keep the winning going , it available , just DM or WhatsApp.

pls stay off this bloody fool scammer..

go get a life and a job
this is his name and account number. 2029421949 uba bank
Mr ikechukwu chijioke
God punish you. nkita china

ill be the last person u scam in ur miserable life
Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by Mgold90: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2019
See below �������

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by allthingsgood: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2019
lol

Re: President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco by dermmy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
GeneralB:
Their alleged plan to Islamise 9ja won't work, BGG

Tell us how Nigeria can be islamised and please mention countries that were islamised in the 21st century and how they were islamised.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Ogboru’s Appeal, Upholds Okowa’s Victory As Delta Gov / Nigeria Ranked 8th In The Latest Electricity Regulatory Index For Africa 2020 / Meet Gilbert Chagoury, The Owner Of Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.