Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (55906 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Nigerian Man Refuses To Give A Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by made4naijamusic: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Nigerian Man Refuses to Give A Hausa Fulani Beggar Money Because of Buhari's Election Victory!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/nigerian-man-refuses-to-give-a-hausa-fulani-beggar-money-because-of-buhari/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by made4naijamusic: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by donstan18: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Nice one! They can vote but can't hustle.

You can't vote in a bigotic ambassador of hardship as a president and expect another person to rescue you from poverty with his/her hard earned money. NEVER!

Una never chee anychin, this one na just shmall.

They should go and meet Buhari.

902 Likes 97 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by baliyubla: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
I just smiled at the last one that approached me. If only the begger knew what was behind the smile.

For this next level, hunger must finish all the almajiris and Beggers holding us back as a People.

669 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by natinhoo(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Baba, don't blame it on buhari, you just wicked. You even get mind snap am upload

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Damsyjay(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss

164 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by made4naijamusic: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by NotBeenPaid: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019

Nice one, never give them money or help them again. Let them go and meet their president.

They decide who your next president is, they've refused to get education but open to religious brainwashing, you can't foist failure on hardworking people and still expect they help you in times of needs.

Call me whatever you want: TO HELL WITH THE North & SOUTH WEST & PART OF THE PEOPLE FROM SE/SS WHO KILLED THEIR OWN JUST TO FOIST FAILURE ON ITS PEOPLE EVERY NOW AND THEN AND TO HELL WITH NIGERIA AND ITS POPULACE FOR ALWAYS SELLING OUT THEIR FUTURE FOR A PALTRY TOKEN.

This post was made on the 23rd of February, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

All the beggars were conveyed by trucks from SS/SE to the North to vote for Buhari just few days to election.

Whereas, all juicy positions are overseen by the North, and they have made it a point of burden upon the SS/SE to continue voting for their incompetent leaders, act vile against us.

SS/SE, stop giving alms to beggars from the North maybe only then would they find common sense to do the right thing.

We can't continue like this - Enough is enoughcry

385 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by moscobabs(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Is an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his vulture supporters.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I thought they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..

566 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Chukwurah003: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sore losers. cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by lonelydora: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Love your neighbour as yourself....thus says the scripture. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by TechCapon(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let him enjoy the next level

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Bestchisom(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
This post is not worth my comment...
Modified : To those quoting me... I meant this post is not worth my words of wisdom

10 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by eddyslim(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good for them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by undefeateds: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
next level stuff,northmen and begging sha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Lordofthewest(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Definitely sure the idiot is gonna be another bitter yeebow..Very immature disgruntled fellows, wetin concern the innocent hausa berger with buhari?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by mema900: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
natinhoo:
Baba, don't blame it on buhari, you just wicked. You even get mind snap am upload

Sharaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by MobilityExpress: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Iceman2017(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
All of them were busy shouting next level as if their life depends on it. But the never ponder their present level.
If you are poor, next level means wretchedness and if you are already rich and associated with Buhari... Your next level will be more looting and at the end you will be wealthy.
So fellow nairalanders, which level are you presently?

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by slawomir: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
New level things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by leeikem(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
You can’t even make a complete sentence.. and you are calling someone idiot’ you that you are incomplete already.. mtschewww

moscobabs:
Is an idiot

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by billante(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
He should go and meet buhari simple.

Shebi they like suffering

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by joeyswift(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
You shouldn't give because of one's political inclinations, we are humans first before politics. I don't like the idea of snapping a beggar.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by puyol005(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
But them get money for transportation to travel go vote for north.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by NLbully(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Love your neighbour as yourself....thus says the scripture. grin

BS

They voted Buhari did they love their own neighbor??

#Spits

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Haymaykar(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
These one is for HAUSA ohh...if they born that my yoruba neighbor that use to shout sai baba ..
To come and beg me salt again... whether I will not count it and give to him

162 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Amosun’s Victory Rally / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.