Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers (28609 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by OrientDailyNews: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
By Phil Okose Onitsha

Dissatisfied with the victory of President Mohammadu Buhari at the Presidential election held last Saturday, commercial sex workers at the notorious Upper Iweka axis, Onitsha, Anambra state, told Orient Weekend that, “it is going to be another four years of bad market to us”.

Speaking through their spokesperson who simply identified herself as Chinwe, from Awka, they feared that the very few customers they have will run away this time around because of Buhari‘s victory adding that there is no money to spend.

“How can we continue in this bad market again, our customers ran away when Buhari came on board and the few that we manage, sometimes we give them sex free of charge because it is not that they don’t want to pay but that the money is not there.

When they want to pay they pay #300 for short time and N1,000 a night unlike when former President Goodluck Jonathan was in power, then you are sure of ‘take home’ after expenditure, people then queue up with reasonable sum of money, waiting for their turn to have sex with us and sometimes they give us drink and money but now nobody cares to see your face”

“The victory of Buhari will lead some people to commit so many atrocities because a hungry man is an angry man. There is no money and people are hungry and no hope until after another four years of suffering. Does that man know God at all?”

“I graduated from the tertiary institution three years ego and would have died of hunger if not for this my prostitution. Who cares about me except my poor old parents and I am their bread winner. It is from prostitution that I paid my school fees up to graduation and severally I tried to gain employment but no way. In this business of prostitution they have come again with their trouble that Buhari has won again after the first four years of bad market for us, see me oo, see wahala”

Whoever that doesn’t want our business to prosper his own business will not prosper. Let government give people work, food, money and these things will get to us through our customers” she pleaded.

In her contribution, one of those who flanked by the spokesperson, who gave her name as Nkky, from Ihiala, said that, “formerly I see at least seven to ten men a day and go home with reasonable money but today, Buhari chops alone”.

“My three siblings are in secondary school and I cater for them and pay for the house rent where we live in Fegge. I make the money from this prostitution business because nobody wants to know or take care of me”.

“Today I hardly get three men to keep body and soul together because Buhari is in power. If I see former President Ibrahim Babangida or Jonathan I will give them sex for free because they put food for me on the table, God will bless them” she prayed.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/buharis-victory-market-sex-workers/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by dotcomnamename: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Yes part of looted money spent on your stinky p**ssies by looters, all means finally blocked. And you all should be thanking your God because using you for rituals because of positions will be reduced or stopped. undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by donstan18: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
If Buhari's victory is going to make prostitutes die of hunger, then I support his victory.

A woman is not suppose to be lazy because she has pussay.

Go and work responsibly.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by helinues: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
7-10 men in a day... Jesu

Wondering how many km deep the river is.. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Jay5mie: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
let's give him a chance...maybe he will learn from his mistakes and perform bet....ah yo!! my eye!! who slap me??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by espn(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
imagine...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by noble71(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Oyindidi(f): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Bad market kee una there

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by christejames(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Sorry ladies, we are already in the Next Level! which is always harder in every game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Naus(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
You don't mean it....this is wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by LordCenturion(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by afroniger: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Ashawo no be work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Bizmagnet: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
When bad market meets bad market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Election is almost gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Biafrawillcome: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu told us not to vote.
If everybody obeyed Nnamdi kanu Buhari will not come to power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by blackboy2star(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Sit right regime... better lower your price lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by shyvicky: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
When ashawo people were endorsing him where were yiu
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Kundagarten: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Their eyes are clear now. They all endorsed Buhari in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by shamsin6300(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Nairalanders will be there 4 u gals
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Raskasal(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Poor prostitute. She never sabi do Instagram marketing. Na there market dey move now

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Atikusbaby1: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
why dint u come out to vote Atiku ? Una never hala...
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by wholenezer(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Its well
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by marvin906(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2019
ahhhhh..
300naira for fvck
na one chick dey tell my guy 40k for overnight..10k short time..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Slynation(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Before Elections, i know the prostitutes endorsed Buhari... Now una never see anything.... Kumbush will soon be #50 per roundgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Adakintroy: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Even with lebu work (concrete site work)

Jonathan time people had money so they were building petrol stations house and imvestment. There was money in the system. Even unskilled laborers technically were employed because of site work that were on going.

But now how many people can afford to eat let alone mould block. Now churches DE Para DE form like it's herdsmen that they are worried about when the truth is that the economy has gotten so bad that the tithes are not coming as they use to..shout all you want, threaten with Malaicha verses all you want..he no de,..he no de!

Husband's are angry. They cannot fulfill their obligations. Wife's are watching their children chase from school on daily basics.

Another four yes of this and am afraid rituals and female prostitution will hit the roof.

Nigerians Una Don buy market. Jonathan warned you.

The only ones that will.survive this period are hard working people. Only them. Not money grubblers. Hard wotking peole. The rest will break..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Unlimitk(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Yam legs have turn ashawo to their occupation.

Igbo kwenu!
Ashawo women

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Magu Failed To Cooperate With UK / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari / Interior: Aregbesola Begins Tour, Visits NCS, Fire Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.