Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (83646 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / 5 Million Nigerians Lifted Out Of Extreme Poverty In Three Years - Buhari / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by romunu(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na you go tire
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by jojoki: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
PMB should rather be though on his brothers (Herdsmen and Boko boys) those beggers should relocate to Aso rock begging asap. #stopgivingbeggersmoney.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by ignis: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rubbish
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by edibobo: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
How many month sickness in abroad?
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Adikestanley(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
we are use to all this things nah... we are not afraid of anything again...bring on your toughness
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by wink2015(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwakibie3:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday warned that he is going to be tough in his governance of the country in the next four years.

He gave the warning while receiving members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) who came to congratulate him for winning the 23rd February, 2019 Presidential election.

Buhari secured another term of four years by scoring15, 191,847 votes the votes of 11,262,978 scored by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Buhari said that he will intensify efforts in the three areas of security, economy and fighting corruption.

He also disclosed that he campaigned in all the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory to prove to his critics that he was fit.

At the brief ceremony that started around 12 noon, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha spoke on behalf of the public service and congratulated the President and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for winning the elections.

According to him, the President’s victory was well deserved success as it was a referendum of honesty and sincerity.

He said that the public service totally aligns itself to the millions of Nigerians that voted for the President.

Apart from the ministers, those in the Council chamber included the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Chief of Staff Abba Kyari and Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita.

Congratulatory cards were presented to the President by the Mustapha and Oyo-Ita

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-be-tough-in-the-next-four-years-buhari/

MR PRESIDENT I THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNRELENTED EFFORT IN FIGHTING CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA.

This is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria as no other previous leaders have taken up this responsibility of fighting corruption to the level you have taken it to as there is no sacred cows in your handling of graft offences.

But consider it necessary that Nigeria needs an AN ANTI-CORRUPTION INSTITUTION THAT WILL LIVE AND STAND THE TEST OF TIME AFTER YOU HAVE LEFT PUBLIC OFFICE IN 4 YEARS TIME.

Nigeria want your anti-corruption and NO NONSENSE APPROACH to FINANCIAL ISSUES TO BE BUILT AS AN INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA.

YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL AS FAR AS FIGHTING CORRUPTION IS CONCERNED.

But to guide against the process of being a ONE MAN SHOW more effort should be put to ensure that anti-corruption is not just about EFCC catching up culprits or offenders, prosecuting and throwing them to jail.

THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION MUST BE BUILT AS AN INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA TO THE EXTENT THAT IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO CHANGE OR ERADICATE IN NIGERIA IN THE YEARS TO COME.

Anti-corruption should be taken to the primary and secondary schools in Nigeria, to the individual family home in Nigeria where we have the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children etc.

ANTI-CORRUPTION SHOULD BE INCULCATED IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL, SECONDARY SCHOOL, POLYTECHNIC, COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AND UNIVERSITY CURRICULUM.

By so doing we can build an enduring legacy of fighting corruption.

ALSO, PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI SHOULD NOT FIGHT CORRUPTION WHILE THE REST PART OF THE ECONOMY SUFFER.

More attention should be paid to the power sectors, agricultural sectors, unemployment and concerted effort made to revamp the economy.

IT IS A SHAME THAT NIGERIA CAN NOT ACHIEVE STABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY 50 YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITAIN.

A thing countries like Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, India, Brazil, South Africa have all achieved.

Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo and Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan sold the power sectors to their cronies who have no knowledge of electricity supply and distribution.

WHAT DOES A BANKER LIKE MRS OSIBODU HAVE TO BE GIVEN THE CONTRACT OF SUPPLYING ELECTRICITY UNDER BEDC IN BENIN CITY?

The embarrassment this woman had cause consumer of electricity in Benin city, Delta state, Ondo state was too much to the extent that the governor of Edo state, Mr Godwin Obaseki had to walk this woman out of his office when she followed some delegation to visit the governor of Edo state.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by panmunium(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
This old man should shut up already, you are an incompetent weakling
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by fortune1968: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Tough in what way....
before june 15th this same tough man will be junketing round the world due to health issues....
You are wishing somebody ill health .Remember , It will come back to you .You will reap what you sow .
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by bigdoo: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
I trust that God will be tough on you in these coming four years. All powers belong to God and not Buhari. We have seen people like you in the past, but we all know what happened at last. Nigeria is definetely in God's hands no matter the evil machinations of a few people in authority.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by madjune(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nigerians love talking tough.

They call it egbeonu.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Tough in what way....
before june 15th this same tough man will be junketing round the world due to health issues....

I have seen this movie you described.....it is called 'living in pains'
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Reeberry: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Almajiri1:
Carry go
That guy bath with gutter water ni?
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by yungolumix112(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gbo Wayray �����

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nitah1: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Toughness that cannot stop Almajiris from begging for alms is that one toughness.
They are everywhere including Onitsha; just that you guys down there don't call it almajiri does not make any different.
The northern breed is always soft in their approach while your own down there is always aggressive.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by hokafor(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
You have always been tough, wicked and bloody.nigerians are already down they fear no fall.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tough Tougher Toughest

Please just do your work. Military mentality cannot make you talk with sense.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Erastuslove: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
We will believe you are tough if only you can touch OBJ grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Stanbaba30: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
That is assuming he lives through. Scrap.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Tough in what way....
You guys wanted to see him being tough on corruption, right? Well, youre about to get your wish.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
A prelude to the next level;

Proposed increased in VAT, from 5% to 10%.

Proposed increased in pump price of petrol.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by olaswim: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
I beg na you sabi do make you waka
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Donwis05: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
My happiness is that I am in dis same country with those people that maimed others to reinstall ur ineptitude n incompetence in power... So, whichever way it goes... We're here together to suffer what comes from ur tyrannical n despotic rule.

But one thing I'm happy for is that because of who I am whatever be the condition of this country I will survive. Chukwu is on my side.
My people will sure survive
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
That is if you survive this 4yrs Shaa..

Na from Australia U will rule is this time..

Click likes if U want him to survive this 4yrs. Otherwise share
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by snowball11(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who cares? undecided

Yehn, yehn, yehn, yehn, yehn,......!

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Okooooooooooooo: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Toughness that cannot stop Almajiris from begging for alms is that one toughness.
shey na begging for help u dey talk eating food that accidentally poured on the floor nko
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by olutunde12(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari is foolish, chei.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by ajepako(f): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
It has started before it started ..

I wasn't expecting anything less..

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Bonapart(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
eagleeye2:

Remember no matter the economy of the jungle, the Igbos no fit chop grass.
echoe it. Independent state, God's own people, the chose race. We will even have more to spare. That's why they all quiver when they hear BIAFRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.