Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How To Check Model Number On HP Laptop? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check Model Number On HP Laptop? (369 Views)

Help! How Do I Identify My Nin Number On The National Id / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / Please! Who Can Help Me Get Verified Using His USA Number On Offerup.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Model Number On HP Laptop? by CharlesLouis4: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
If you need to check model number on HP laptop, then for that first of all check the underside of your laptop most of the HP laptops do have a sticker there that has the model number written over it, if the sticker is not there then check for the model number in the battery compartment of the laptop for that you need to get the battery removed, the user can also check for the model number in the system information on the keypad of the laptop press “FN- ESC” in order to open the system information window. If you still need any help the connect at HP Contact Number UK

(1) (Reply)

Are You More Of A Book Smart Person Or A Street Smart Person? / . / Teenager Who Ran Away From Home Because His Mum Scolded Him Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.