Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari (603 Views)

Breaking: My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari / Breaking: My Second Term Would Be Very Tough - Buhari / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari by Realcash224(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has given a hint into how his second tenure would be, saying ” is going to be tough.

Speaking when members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) paid him a congratulatory visit today, he said the last lap of his administration would be tough.

My last lap of four years, I think is going to be tough. People are very forgetful and that’s why during the campaign I spoke about our cardinal agenda,” he said.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had on Wednesday declared president Buhari winner of Saturday’s presidential poll. Buhari polled 15,191,847 to defeat his main challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored 11,262,978 votes.
The meeting was attended by vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, (SGF) Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno and over 20 ministers.

High-point of the meeting was the presentation of congratulatory cards to the president by the SGF and Head of Civil Service of the Federation.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-my-second-term-would-be-tough-buhari.html
Re: My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari by careytommy37(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari by sunnysunny69(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tough on the looters, easy on Nigerians.

Things should be very easy now for Baba especially in the senate now that the blocking factors are mostly gone.
Re: My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari by donwhit(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
The failure of his first term never had to do with the 8th senate, his policies are anti-business. Let us see whether after his 8yrs tenure the poverty rate will decrease to at least 60 million from the 91 million we have now and also unemployment rate. If he does then he has tried. If not he just wasted nigerian's time. Peace
sunnysunny69:
Tough on the looters, easy on Nigerians.

Things should be very easy now for Baba especially in the senate now that the blocking factors are mostly gone.
Re: My Second Term Would Be Tough – Buhari by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019

(1)

Igbos Are Land Grabbers; Lagos Is Yoruba's: Fani Kayode / Report: Atiku’s Lawyer, Son-in-law Used Intels West Africa, Firms To Launder €15 / Governor Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.