Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe (22642 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by MrTrend(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Court Orders The Arrest Of Attorney General And Commissioner For Justice In Akwa Ibom

A bench warrant for the arrest of the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in Akwa Ibom State, Uwemedimo Nwoko, the Commissioner of Finance, Nsikan Nkan, the Accountant General, Mfon Udomah and a Cashier of the State Government, Margaret Ukpe has been granted by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.

The bench of warrant was granted by Justice Rilwan Aikawa at the instance of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), who told the court that the defendants are at large and the warrant was necessary to ensure their presence in court at the next adjourned date of March 18 and 19.

According to report, the four government officials are charged alongside the President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Paul Usoro on 10 counts of conspiracy and conversion of an alleged N1.4bn said to be property of the State Government, which sum they reasonably ought to have known formed part of the proceeds of unlawful activity.

The offense was allegedly committed in May 2016. Usoro has, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges and thereafter, admitted him to bail in the sum of N250 million with one surety in like sum.

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/court-orders-the-arrest-of-attorney-general-and-commissioner-for-justice-in-akwa-ibom/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by Haymaykar(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria...where the minister to fight crime is a crime suspect

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by otiwisdom: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Welcome to naija

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by chrisxxx(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
War saw sawing back

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by WhoDeyThere(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
k
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by mooremoney(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Waste of time

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by Robbin7(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by sammylluv23: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nsido idung Ibom...ku nsuene yid
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by forayfleo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Very good

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by openmine(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Its so easy to know whats happening and who is behind the order! sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by ussain40: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okay...
sad
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by eagleeye2: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Akpabio de vex ohh

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by asobo: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
hh
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by dreamwords: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Y
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by clearie: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by slawomir: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by Omoluabi16(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
In the guise of anti-corruption fight, they will clamp down heavily on the opposition. I expect a lot of PDP chieftains to decamp to APC in the next 4 years to get their knight of Sainthood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by anuoluwapo884(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Politics of bitterness is what we practice in my country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Attorney general of a state at large? Next level

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Many suspicious dealings like this happen in almost all states especially Lagos. Shudnt be Akwa Ibom alone because of politics.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
opposition states clampdown continues

As Ganduje enjoys his dollars in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by Deepthoughts: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrTrend:
Court Orders The Arrest Of Attorney General And Commissioner For Justice In Akwa Ibom

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/court-orders-the-arrest-of-attorney-general-and-commissioner-for-justice-in-akwa-ibom/
Now is it the Akwa ibom state government that originated this case or who?,if the case is based on a petition by whatever party how come we are not seen EFCC actions against fashion, oshiomole, Amaechi etc?,the biased n hypocritical attitude of buhari as a person n his Apc led government is the reason why personally I can never support buhari at all because he will never change,to those who feel buhari is the perfect demigod they can continue to support him,we shall partake in the final outcome of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fighting back for Akpabio Mr fed govt with your lifeless boss you have failed tell Akpabio to go and bring the Warsaw he promised.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by Dino98: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Omoluabi16:
In the guise of anti-corruption fight, they will clamp down heavily on the opposition. I expect a lot of PDP chieftains to decamp to APC in the next 4 years to get their knight of Sainthood.

Yes na

Immediately they decamp they are new creatures, old things are past away behold all things are become new......the people that decamp even forget they were in PDP, because they too will start saying, "PDP wasted our resources for 16 years" and "we are nothing like PDP" and "I have never seen any government as corrupt as the PDP government"...then APC supporters will suddenly get Amnesia too.

Welcome to NIGERIA!!

Welcome to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by DivinePips123: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
smiley Ok ooo.

Amazing investment and success story thread, Check it out:

https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.