Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House (54861 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Kemi Olunloye Calls Psquare Brothers 'ILLUMINATI" (pictures) / Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Emmanuel226(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
more thieves fall on you even boko haram
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by mightyhazel: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
9jayes:
Olunloyo not Olunloyo.

See my signature
read ur post
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by ugbede69(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
they r little children,if she wants dem to stop stealling she should tell dem that if dey want mango they should politely come through d fate and asj
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
moupe:

Ex convict
hahhhaha
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Demol4trillions(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
I FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO SUM UP THIS WOMAN ALL THESE YEAR LONG BUT NOW I CAN IN ABSOLUTE.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by wildikeman(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ayoswit:
She would always want to do something nasty to trend on social media. Mtcheew undecided, her yeye dey smell.
as in eh.. She has finished with Linda Ikeji. No small small piking she see now.. Ugly mucheche like her
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by delpee(f): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Imagine just because of mango
This is act of wickedness

Read through. She's also scared that they could get killed! Naked high tension wires, snakes nearby and the chances that they could run into moving cars in their bid to escape.

Besides, children should be taught to ask for what they need. Stealing is not an option. Contentment is key.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by wildikeman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Mad woman. I am not surprised she was locked up. I hear she was even deported from Canada
horror film lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by badman007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
She has no right to do this to those kids.

WHERE THEIR PARENTS?
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by 9jayes: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
mightyhazel:
read ur post
modified
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by JustCurious: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
She has a point. Absolutely.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Texman21: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Mad woman. I am not surprised she was locked up. I hear she was even deported from Canada
the second pic is the most disturbing thing i have seen in my life
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by jaymichael(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
She should concern herself with those that stole her sense
Abi o! All these incoherent grammer for just mangoes. I no fit count how many of my goats they have stolen where I stay, even pregnant one. I just let it slide because "for all have sinned.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by DimIsaac10(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
How I wish one of the kids parent na Soldiers...
Dem for put am for guard room small..
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Slingah23(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
She should concern herself with those that stole her sense
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by BABANGBALI: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Wicked stingy woman
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by KingMicky3286: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2019
This is not thieving, it’s a school life and we did it when we were kids.

It’s part of school enjoyment and in our mind we didn’t think of stealing it. We just wanted the fruits to be in our stomach.

Some owners will even come help us to pluck the fruits and even refill our water bottles.

This woman should blur or delete those pics of the school kids.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Ayoswit(f): 2:48am On Mar 02, 2019
wildikeman:
as in eh.. She has finished with Linda Ikeji. No small small piking she see now.. Ugly mucheche like her
I tell you, very foolish woman, so immature.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by EmekaBlue(m): 5:06am On Mar 02, 2019
but u can just put a dog in the compound

problem solved
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by kelv123: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2019
This woman sense no complete at all....
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by DrGud: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2019
grin That reminds of those days we used to do same. Especially d day I was caught, it was fun cool.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Qsbets: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove of our yesterday's winning tickets below

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Gdgbets: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Femeto: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Nonsense can you flog another mans child in the US.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Titugirl(f): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2019
She's just taking out what davido did to her on the poor kids
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Billyanger(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Crazy and Mentally challenged due to intense intake of painkillers and sleeping pills....no be me talk am sha
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Ayobami7(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2019
na wa o
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Slynation(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2019
How can a Mango tree produces just 25mangoes in a year....?? Well at this point, i have nothing to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" / Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) / Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.