Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? (30080 Views)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by bluntMonkey: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Uteghe:
Just want to know.

You voted for this

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by imam07: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Mboi:
No wonder a lot of youths here support this backward thing called govt because of peanuts they pay them. Money I'm not sure its up to N30k monthly that's why a lot of you sold ur future. Naija youths '"Go and work"! Lazy things.. See how they're waiting for Npower money.
No condition is permanent u know that. Because u still get small money in your bank account and is pushing you to compare yourself with dangote. You see that 30k you say is peanut, a time is coming u go look for 30k u no go see. That time u go call cow your brother to get it.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by truthfulparrot(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Shut up!

Which job or opportunity have you provided to anyone in your entire life?

You see them online castigating others, giving stupid counseling, claiming what they're not. Just Shut up for real.
Take positives from the advice. You are still young and vibrant. Start thinking of being self employed before it is too late. I started my business with less than N1million in 2016 and today I have four employees that I am paying N150, 000 monthly.

l always motivate them to start thinking of self employment early and not make mistake I made. I worked for a commercial bank for 15 years. I thank God for his mercy.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by imam07: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2019
henry49:
Maybe, the guy is an Igbo, because Igbos no dey wait for awooooof money: they work hard for their money!
Working hard? Robbery or kidnapping.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by imam07: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2019
phase1:

No wonder you dey shout 'sai baba' upandan and come dey insult people wey fit feed your lineage for here. 30k wey no even reach wetin I dey take fuel car my car for 3days. Tufia!

Hunger kee you dia!
a mature man that 30k is not enough to fuel his car for 3 days doesn't follow this kind of trend on nairaland. You should know that yourself that nah dog go chop that your dirty mouth. U are a donkey.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by peeps4u: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2019
I purposely asked OP to tag npowerng knowing fully well the dude wouldn't respond since they have gotten what they wanted (2nd term). If it were before, npowerng would have come here with stories but now he doesnt care again. NPOWER is just another vote buying scheme

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by peeps4u: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Qrbets:
See prove of our yesterday's winning tickets below

lalasticlala, come and ban this go*at
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by peeps4u: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Bone173:
[color=#000099][/color] see below

lalasticlala, this go*at doesnt deserve to exist with us here. Ban him please
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by imam07: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Take positives from the advice. You are still young and vibrant. Start thinking of being self employed before it is too late. I started my business with less than N1million in 2016 and today I have four employees that I am paying N150, 000 monthly.

l always motivate them to start thinking of self employment early and not make mistake I made. I worked for a commercial bank for 15 years. I thank God for his mercy.
Nah lie go kill you last last. As old as u are.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Meritocracy: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2019
All of you condemning Npower and Buhari, telling people that Npower payments is peanut. Tell me one thing PDP did legitimately for 16year, to help unemployed graduate.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by NokiaN8(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Well , you receive your payment by Monday or Tuesday... so relax and chat maturely.. next level... Believe, no going back to look for job.. permanence is this year all 2016 Npower...

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by NokiaN8(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Well , you receive your payment by Monday or Tuesday... so relax and chat maturely..
next level... Believe, no going back to look for job.. permanence is this year all 2016
Npower... Sai Baba
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Mmadu111: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Why wouldn't you write without mentioning Igbo? Thinking dark about the Igbos always is unhealthy for you and soon depression would set in your life. The Igbos are there thinking less of hate and living healthy and here you are. Live let's live.
Ivoryd1:
Reading many comments up there shows many haters up there which will be mostly igbos and some people who failed to be chosen for the program......WHY HATE THE SOURCE OF INCOME OF SOMEONE WORKING LEGITIMATELY.........
Now I'm gonna ecplain the benefits of this npower to ignorant nigerians...........
1....npower gives u more time to do other side hustles because its not an everyday thing.
The bandwagon effect is you can make double, triple and more in that manner of the 30k being paid by npower (THE RESULT IS YOU'LL BE MAKING 60K, 90K OR MORE EVERY MONTH IF YOU JOIN PART TIME TEACHING/OTHER JOBS, LESSONS, TUTORIAL ETC IN ADDITION TO THE 30K BEING PAID BY NPOWER (I'm a living witness and perfect example) ......This is applicable to those who can hustle and are wise ohhh not lazy asses......
2....The money npower pays helps you to have savings in addition to other side hustles as my own savings is growing exponentially every month.......
3......Nopwer has helped people with job for those who dont even have any job during pdp era......
4.....Some people have better jobs and still collecting free 30k every month (who no like free money)
5....Npower was started at the beginning of this administration so I dont think its to curry for people's vote but if its beneficial to you you can vote for continuity......
6.....MANY STATE GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS LACK ENOUGH TEACHERS TO HANDLE THE STUDENTS AND AS SUCH NPOWER GUYS HAS HELPED A LOT IN THOSE SCHOOLS IN UPLIFTING THE STANDARD OF EDUCATION IN THOSE SCHOOLS.....YOU WONT UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU VISIT THOSE SCHOOLS PERSONALLY.......
7..... THE 30K PAID BY NPOWER IS FAR HIGHER AND BETTER THAN MANY PRIVATE SCHOOLS , INDUSTRIES (many of those companies use hell out your life and still pay you 16k, 18k, 22k plus the fact that you will be working 7am-7pm leaving you no free time, many of those companies full sango ota) .....though some schools pay you very well more than 100k but they are few.....
8.......Npower money na free government money for the masses instead of those billions being looted ......budgeting 500billion naira for the program is huge and beneficial to 500,000 nigerians instead of it being looted by few elites like dasuki($2billion), diezani($billions of dollars) leaving the masses poor.....
9.....Naturally every where people work, salaries can be delayed at times so its not peculiar to only npower, but one thing for sure is they will pay.....unlike some work places they will delay so much and will still owe you some back logs without paying but npower pays you your money every month full 30k with no kobo deducted....
10......From the above, its clear npower is beneficial to the masses SO THOSE HATING ARE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS YET THEY CANT RENDER HELP WHEN THE NEED ARISES BUT QUICK TO CASTIGATE YOUR SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD .........YOUR SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD AND INCOME IS NOBODY'S CONCERN BECAUSE NO ONE WILL FEED YOU.....so haters especially pdp rats and ipob who claim they are hardworking TO HELL WITH YOU......
11.....LASTLY GOD BLESS PMB. , NIGERIA, NIGERIANS IN THESE REGIME AS WE MOVE TO GREATER LEVEL OF SUCCESS, WEALTH, DEVELOPMENT... ETC ....AMEN

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Grupo(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2019
pinkhill:
If N power pays you 30k monthly and people who hide behind their phones spill thrash about it,please note that its turn by turn in life.

There are private sectors or some so called entrepreneurs who will use your destiny to work and still not pay you up to 30k.

Be proud of your hustle because if you leave because of dem say dem say, my dear they won't feed you.

Can you marry a man who lives on only 30k n power allawee?

And please, stop calling n power hustle. It is no hustle.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Tchalz(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Meritocracy:
All of you condemning Npower and Buhari, telling people that Npower payments is peanut. Tell me one thing PDP did legitimately for 16year, to help unemployed graduate.
Have you forgotten that Npower stemmed from Graduate Internship Scheme(GIS) of Jonathan's administration? YOUWIN nko? You no get talk walahi...

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by shedy03(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Dee1murphy:

Looser, I can see how pained you are still after loosing out at the general election... Buhari will continue to pay N-Power volunteers till the end of the scheme... the money has already been paid to the account already.
Ipobians are the most beneficiaries of N-Power scheme and you're the ones that criticise the most... once they stop the program, your people will cry most.
Ndi Ara
You are wrong. Ipobians are not lazy, they are self-struggling and industrious. Ipobians are survivors government or no government. Ipobians keeps Nigeria working because of their works. Know this today if you don't know.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by shedy03(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Tchalz:

Have you forgotten that Npower stemmed from Graduate Internship Scheme(GIS) of Jonathan's administration? YOUWIN nko? You no get talk walahi...
During GEJ era, how many youths care to go for the GIS & YOUWIN? Because the economy was working then, youths were pursuing their better careers making better money.
APC govt came in. and being a business unfriendly govt, investors pulled out, businesses closed down. And nigerians lost millions of jobs. Then the country became world headquarter of extreme poverty.
Because people like u are impoverished and hungry, you see 30K as a great means of survival.
Wake up my friend.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by shedy03(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2019
NokiaN8:
Well , you receive your payment by Monday or Tuesday... so relax and chat maturely..
next level... Believe, no going back to look for job.. permanence is this year all 2016
Npower... Sai Baba
So with Npower, no looking for job?
Are you planning on living on 30k/month for the rest of your life?
You need to wake up.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Aitylv(f): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2019
How can i invest my 30k?
shedy03:

So with Npower, no looking for job?
Are you planning on living on 30k/month for the rest of your life?
You need to wake up.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by phase1: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2019
imam07:
a mature man that 30k is not enough to fuel his car for 3 days doesn't follow this kind of trend on nairaland. You should know that yourself that nah dog go chop that your dirty mouth. U are a donkey.

My profession is not hidden you can check the picture on my profile. There are people in the other tribes who are wealthy and still anti-Igbo. So stop pretending to be surprised. You hit my tribe, I hit you back more ferociously.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Aitylv(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2019
No one yet, relax okay?
bluntMonkey:

You voted for this
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by litaninja(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Next level bruv. Those payments will dry up in a bit....the government has achieved re-election.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by kolaaderin: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2019
shedy03:

We-we-we....
Buhari said next level will be tough level., govt may not be able to continue paying Npower allowee. hahaha.
hatred kill you there, Buhari said he will be tough on governance for more dividend of democracy not on Nigerians.

Your soul burnt of hatred.

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Printerscanner: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Uteghe:
Just want to know.

Whom did you vote for? The people's general PMB or the Cameroonian bisexual Atikuloot?

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by swankylay(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2019
APC
All poverty congress

Una go hear wen

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Ivoryd1: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Mmadu111:
Why couldn't you write without mentioning Igbo? Thinking dark about the Igbos always is unhealthy for you and soon depression would set in your life. The Igbos are there thinking less of hate and living healthy and here you are. Live let's live.

Depression is for you and your family...... Who is hating igbos......you said igbos are there thinking.....thinking of what exactly?.... Kidnappings, armed robbery, yy++......ive been reading many comments and ive noticed that you igbos and Igbos spread so much hatred comments even in my street I can see so much hatred in you igbos especially about reelection of pmb and his achievement so much that we now make jest of these igbo guys just because of election...... Now the question is are you big the only nigerians? Why hating the apc so much as if pdp na king....mtcheewww.......
My write up isn't to castigate igbo or any tribe, I love all tribes so long as we can live peacefully together........ What ive written is about my experience and not hear say.....so bro next time try to understand the message and dont quote me unnecessarily because I actually felt irritated by some comment I read up but I had to write mine without having to insult anyone by quoting......
In conclusion I'm a happy man ....blessed by God....and I see no place for depression in my life but you are already depressed......
God bless PMB. ....God bless ALL NIGERIANS(ALL TRIBES).....AMEN

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2019
you will get your alert for February 2019...dat should not bother you or any of the volunteers....you recall that funds from the federation accounts were shared just this Wednesday and will take fess days to be processed.....

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by DuxofMen: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2019
chemgee:

All your points r very OK, except that of free money, that mentality is wat hinders productive and triggers crime in the country.. everywhere you go u is all about chopping government money both rich both poor... besides no industrialized country got to where they were by sharing free money.

Who told you its free money. Go and read more about the N-power scheme. It's to encourage youths to render services as teachers. Seriously what's wrong with our people? Leave partisanship to one side, this is a very laudable project.

Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. / Having Masters Vs Having Professional Certifications