Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55843 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:

You're hatred personified..maybe that's your own way of showing obsession...what brought u to the conclusion the culprit is Igbo? you even had to involve Christianity out of blindness..in your school of assumption, all other tribes and Muslims are APC.. and it's just the Igbos and Christians are PDP.. because PDP had zero vote in south west and North.. your bigotry has gotten into ur blood vessels, that u always try to attach Igbos to anything negative. But who cares?
Imagining to cut business ties with the Igbos is nonsense.. Not even Nigeria can crush Igbos..u dey learn work.. Go and ask Gowon

Ezi
Thank you my dear!

42 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Fatherofdragons: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
OP is not even Yoruba. He's from minority Tiv.

grin you can imagine, the thief guy sorry tiv guy dey here dey insult igbos while his people are under the mercy of fulani herdsmen. Some people are just plain stupid.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ziggylady(f): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
You will know the World is about to end when the DEVIL himself who is the architect and sustainer of EVIL castigates you for being "evil"

But will Omenka/Omenkalives now Corrithians ever learn?..Not in this life

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin you can imagine, the thief guy sorry tiv guy dey here dey insult igbos while his people are under the mercy of fulani herdsmen. Some people are just plain stupid.
The OP is omenka, omenkalives, Iroh. There's another one but I can't remember it now.
He has long rested these other handles because we really hunted him down to his dreams! grin
He was close to madness, we hunted him down at the sighting of any of his handles until he rested them. grin
It was the heat that made him open omenkalives, yet we wouldn't let him live in peace, we continued to hunt him down! grin

Remember when fulani killed thousands in benue, we hunted the bagga down until he ran to nsukka where we continued to hunt for him before he finally slipped into Lagos grin

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fixedfolly: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Oga you were in the wilderness for 16yrs. Did you die? It only made your head kwashiorkor-like but you didn't die. Now that you are there, you are still not happy with life. What do Zombies want sef?
Your candidate lost on Saturday and it is understandable that you are pained. My point is you should move on and try your luck again in 2023. You will still fail again sha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Bizibi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Honestly!!! After the horrible 4 years with their region been the most affected.....from boko haram to herdsmen I remember of a report on malnutrition, I thought it was a joke until I heard someone from the state saying it.after the mourning and hunger they still went out to bring pmb and some of them are boasting about it.well they should wake up and solve their problem, nobody will cry or solve it for them.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
fixedfolly:
Your candidate lost on Saturday and it is understandable that you are pained. My point is you should move on and try your luck again in 2023. You will still fail again sha
Your folly is fixed. Fvck off!

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NkayStory(f): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

Going by your posts against Igbos here you should be languishing in jail by now for hate speech if there should be any sort of social-media clampdown.

Hypocrite please gerroutt!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fixedfolly: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Your folly is fixed. Fvck off!
Oh I'm going nowhere man cos I don't take orders from anyone least of all a pig. You need to condition your mind to the fact that you were defeated and the man you love to hate is going to Lord it over you for the next 4 years. Atikulation is still an option in 2023 sha, pleas quote me cos there's a lot more coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NkayStory(f): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
The OP is omenka, omenkalives, Iroh. There's another one but I can't remember it now.
He has long rested these other handles because we really hunted him down to his dreams! grin
He was close to madness, we hunted him down at the sighting of any of his handles until he rested them. grin
It was the heat that made him open omenkalives, yet we wouldn't let him live in peace, we continued to hunt him down! grin

Remember when fulani killed thousands in benue, we hunted the bagga down until he ran to nsukka where we continued to hunt for him before he finally slipped into Lagos grin

This is funny cheesy..are you serious?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

This funny cheesy..are you serious?
Are you new here grin

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fixedfolly: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

You will know the World is about to end when the DEVIL himself castigates you for being "evil"

But will Omenka/Omenkalives now Corrithians ever learn?..Not in this life

A few weeks ago you were disturbing the peace of nairaland with shouts of Atikulating Obidiently, Whatever happened to Buhari must return to Daura by all means? Ha!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ziggylady(f): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:

You are correct..you guys really dealt with him ,He was always lamenting,crying to the mods and posting the numerous monikers following him specifically to troll him. cheesy

. cheesy.I use to have a good laugh then till he vanished and surfaced with tnis Corrinthians handle..

Progressive01 was also one of his handles..

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by stephleena(f): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
lol...so he's tiv..

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Fatherofdragons: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:

Ehh henn? grin

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NkayStory(f): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Are you new here grin

Relatively but i was a guest for a long time.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Fatherofdragons: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Any time I see this moniker Corinthians na fire straight. Benue rat grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Ehh henn? grin
I'm serious. Abeg pass me the jot jareh grin.

Lalasticlala is in the house. Pls don't push this rubbish to FP o

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by deomelo: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

See wisdom and great sense. God Bless this man or woman many times over.

ipob logic is always upside down logic. Funny when evil, bigoted, hateful and bitter people call themselves Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NkayStory(f): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol

Real lol! cheesy...
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Any time I see this moniker Corinthians na fire straight. Benue rat grin
He is doemelo too. If you check now, you see him quoting and liking his post. Very funny little guy those days. grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BABANGBALI: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Op stop making noise let Buhari deal with them in his next level. Next time dem go get sense. Give haboooooooooooooki beggar money, never again.

31 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ziggylady(f): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
globemoney:
Ndigbo should stop this nonsense. Atiku is also Fulani and the election has simply been won and lost.. cc nwanyionitsha

Bia this Peter Obi prodigal son,how did you know the guy is Igbo?...stop being silly.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are correct..you guys really dealt with him ,He was always lamenting,crying to the mods and posting the numerous monikers following him specifically to troll him...I use to have a good laugh then till he vanished and surfaced with tnis Corrinthians handle..

Progressive01 was also one of his handles..
You are right. His writing pattern is notorious for blowing his covers grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Hedonisst: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.

There should be a clampdown on what? By who? You must be nuts. The fact remains that these almajiri elements deserve no mercy! Let their Sai Baba feed all of them. Useless things.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
I have never agreed with omenka/Corrinthians, but I think he is spot on.
Great article.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BABANGBALI: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Are you new here grin
hmmmmmmmmm toasting wan start.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by uchelouis45(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.
Mtcheeeew

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by panmunium(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Every sensible Nigerian didn't celebrate the dullards winning because he has no policies yo revamp this nation, am from the north and will never support this administration

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by iwadobo: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..

Gbamsolutely! No alms for king makers. Let them go and meet Buhari. Period

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:

Thank you.
shut up ur fùcking mouth you this igede bigot ...you are in no place too preach love on this forum...you never seee anything...imagine this one plannning to boycott igbo buisness grin hehe that means you are planning to boycott your live...cos igbos controls every market in this whole fùcking cesspit

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by arantess: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
globemoney:
Ndigbo should stop this nonsense. Atiku is also Fulani and the election has simply been won and lost.. cc nwanyionitsha

You just had to drag igbos into it, is the guy driving an igbo man?

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.