Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55815 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Fuckdamod: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

[s]You started your comments very well...
And you also acknowledge the fact that God said we should help our neighbors and loved ones...

But is like the scenario that happened during this presidential election has made you to have a rethink...if I can understand your unspoken comments, is like you have resolved not to give alm or do good to those northern less- privileged people..
Anyway, it's your money, you can give it to whoever you like.... but I want to implore you as a Christian to have a re-think..Either way you look at it, we are commanded to help Matt 25: 35-41...and we should do it cheerful 2 Cor 9:7b .. God is always counting on us...

Have I said anything? God bless[/s]
Fůck this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by SirBrightoc(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.

Is there anything in that video that tells you the uncultured young man in the video is Igbo? Why are you quick to associate it with the Igbos and to come online with such epistle filled with tribal hatred?

Are you advocating for the hatred of the Igbos or preaching against any form of tribal hatred?

I join you to condemn the attitude of the young man. You will also observe that so many others did same on the screenshot attached to the post, including Igbos. So, why will you narrow your sentimental reprimand to a particular tribe?

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Afonjas: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Asour: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.

I don't know if the Op is being partisan here BUT these are excellent points. Hard to refute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by martyns303(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
The OP is omenka, omenkalives, Iroh. There's another one but I can't remember it now.
He has long rested these other handles because we really hunted him down to his dreams! grin
He was close to madness, we hunted him down at the sighting of any of his handles until he rested them. grin
It was the heat that made him open omenkalives, yet we wouldn't let him live in peace, we continued to hunt him down! grin

Remember when fulani killed thousands in benue, we hunted the bagga down until he ran to nsukka where we continued to hunt for him before he finally slipped into Lagos grin

My phone fell and the screen got broken, wish I have a way of showing u. laugh nearly wan kill me.

I can only imagine what NLers think of me, u guys seem to know everybody lowkey

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:

Thank you.

preach....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GuyWise101(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
The idiotic coward that opened the thread has no choice than to abandon his thread and ran away cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
ILLarii:

What integrity are u talking about

Integrity of begging or Buhari's kind of integrity grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GuyWise101(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Omenka your hatred against the Igbo tribe will be your greatest undoing in this life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
we nigerians deny this miserable act entirely....

just say you dont have and move on quietly....!!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by AnanseK(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Being logical and sensible discussions doesn’t work with the hate filled Igbos on Nairaland. When northerners rejected one Fulani man and selected another it is Easterners who are in excruciating pain. Atiku is so lucky by this loss, they would have killed him to install the gay chinese eunuch as President. Let’s call a spade by its name.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by SirBrightoc(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.
Can you see that you are the one propagating hate against a tribe that has done nothing to you.
Some guy who can be from so many different parts of Nigeria posted something and you are here online insulting and blackmailing a whole tribe.

Who taught you this level of hatred?

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by King44(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:

Thank you.
Bush talk, the I am not supporting any party but truth b told the north are the major problem in this country always pulling us back, always afraid of change not apc change or PDP change, I am sorry north is like cancer n has to b cut off before it kills us all

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
SirBrightoc:

Can you see that you are the one propagating hate against a tribe that has done nothing to you.
Some guy who can be from so many different parts of Nigeria posted something and you are here online insulting and blackmailing a whole tribe.

Who taught you this level of hatred?

bullshitt....i can see even from the side that he his sometype of igbo....

even if he is not,why applaude what he did....??

shouldnt you be distancing yourself from it....??

i distance myself from this mindless act....i want nothing to do with this madness....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
The OP is omenka, omenkalives, Iroh. There's another one but I can't remember it now.
He has long rested these other handles because we really hunted him down to his dreams! grin
He was close to madness, we hunted him down at the sighting of any of his handles until he rested them. grin
It was the heat that made him open omenkalives, yet we wouldn't let him live in peace, we continued to hunt him down! grin

Remember when fulani killed thousands in benue, we hunted the bagga down until he ran to nsukka where we continued to hunt for him before he finally slipped into Lagos grin
And yet he still sees igbo's in his dreams...the guy is messed up. A total Idiat talking about hate when all he ever knows is hate towards the Igbos

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Boleyndynasty2:
And yet he still sees igbo's in his dreams...the guy is messed up. A total Idiat talking about hate when all he ever knows is hate towards the Igbos

he is igbo oooo....

dont be foolish....buhari even got more votes now in the south east than the elections before....

go check the numbers....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by King44(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
OP is not even Yoruba. He's from minority Tiv.
reading comment of some pole pointing at a Yoruba as the op, just make me wonder what's their stress with Yoruba's they didn't even do any findings before pointing finger, they are so daft but not withstanding north is our problem in this country, watched a video coverage of the last election in the north seriously for the first time I felt ashamed of being a Nigerian, its just like we took a step forward during Jonathan n buhari election and 1000 steps backward during buhari and atiku election, the north was the base of election rigging and taking advantage of the gullible ones

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

he is igbo oooo....

dont be foolish....buhari even got more votes now in the south east than the elections before....

go check the numbers....
you sound so stupid...the op is from benue and nigga I didn't quote you so stfu... And u can go ahead and be foolish, we aren't counting votes or talking about any stupid election. Have a horrible night dummy

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Boleyndynasty2:
you sound so stupid...the op is from benue and nigga I didn't quote you so stfu... And u can go ahead and be foolish, we aren't counting votes or talking about any stupid election. Have a horrible night dummy

wat....??

missy,better mind your mouth...am not that nice....am not yoruba.... angry angry
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
martyns303:

My phone fell and the screen got broken, wish I have a way of showing u. laugh nearly wan kill me.

I can only imagine what NLers think of me, u guys seem to know everybody lowkey
Hahahahaha... sorry about your phone sir
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

wat....??

missy,better mind your mouth...am not that nice....am not yoruba.... angry angry
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Adiwana: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
You having an Igbo moniker doesn't make you one. However, there are cretins in every tribe.

The fool doesn't have an igbo name.Hes using that to deceive the gullible.That name is a name of a character in Star Wars movie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Boleyndynasty2:
If you received half of the bashings he got here those days, you will never forgive. grin But the guy has really grown-up a bit shaa... we really made him cry a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by mikolo4us: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
God bless you. I for like marry you now. Sweet girl.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Melkizedeck: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Corrinthians post=76256778]Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.

You made a very unwise comment!!!
By the way what made you feel the man that had the encounter with the beggar is Igbo? why do you people so much despise the Igbo
Did you see you just showed your hatred openly or are you a paid agent bent on wanting to sow ember of discord to destroy this country
Are the people of Jos, Ondo and other non Igbo states that voted for PDP Igbo too?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Adiwana:

The fool doesn't have an igbo name.Its using that you deceive the gullible.That name is a name of a character in Star Wars movie
He's a cretin.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
OP is not even Yoruba. He's from minority Tiv.

Pls stop defending them he is a frustrated Yoruba man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Anndrew(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chaii,Op i feel ur pain..hate,tribalism and religious are the problem in naija..we cant move forward..ibo,hausa and yoruba na enemy
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Blessedgood: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
The level at which these yorubers act as if they are saints here is nauseating, the amount of unbridled hate coming out of this particular tribe is very troubling.

There was a video of a man who refused to give a begger money and immediately these hateful beasts said it was an Igbo guy. These yorubers should be very careful at the amount of falsehood they spread cuz it might just come back to bite them in the azz one of these days.
lol
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

fact is that the zoo has been living in pretense from time immemorial. an average Hausa man hates and Igbo man, an average Yoruba man hates an Igbo man but pretend not to. what's wrong in igbos reciprocating the hates and being very proud of it. as for boycotting business with Igbos, who knows you? there is a saying here that "Onitsha main market doesn't recognise one mans absent in the market" yorubas are the worst race I've ever encountered in my life, so hypocritical, now you know the Igbo hatred for the zoo and her people is nauseating hope you'd join the campaign for their secession so the the Yoruba and Hausa romance can be taken to the next level. once again I hate Yoruba's and Hausa's and I'm proud of it. if you don't like it check the lagoon up there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Anndrew(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
yes u r right but u cant blame them..they have no power over election to vote cus vote or no vote,the highest rigger win..shebi na naija we dey..let ibo,yoruba and hausa join hand 2geda and shun tribalism and religious and fight 4 revolution otherwise na so naija go dey..
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
fixedfolly:
You lost a general election 2 times in a row so deal with it. Taking your frustration on others online is just not gonna cut it. You can atikulate again in 2023
you and you almajiri allies who have been winning election every year how market? who are the beggers? who is wailing? election or not Igbo's will always be better and ahead of other tribes in the zoo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) / Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.