Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55838 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by RTSC: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Igbo business are those keeping Nigerian economy alive and keeping the ibos wealthy too. Shouldn't that be a reason not to act the way you guys do? The hate is too much bro!!!
Can you give me a proof that the man is igbo.?

Just one.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emotionss: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

Op do you know that the young man in that video is actually a Yoruba man ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ziggylady(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

This is funny cheesy..are you serious?

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by lastempero: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..

How can i give you 1000 likes at a go, Since they want to teach us about Christianity. The guy even started late, I stopped giving them alms since 2015 I observed this particular trend during 2015 election, how these beggars relocated to the north during election only to come back after election to continue begging.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by bionixs: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.
I dare you, lazy black creature. you depend on them for even the second hand shirt you wear. poverty will shave you this 4 years

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Chukwurah003: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..

You’re not making sense. Buhari is what Nigeria needs to grow so how can you say they detest progress
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ken6488(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
victorvezx:

Oil is gotten from niger delta, not igboland. U can’t claim to be keeping Nigeria economy alive yet still be a third class citizen. This means ur claim is false and an ego driven lie
we in d niger delta are more closser to igbo don't 4get there is delta igbo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Elliot2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bonapart:
as I know that you are sentimental and judgemental, that won't stop me to say the truth. No one should ridicule the poor and needy, they are special before God. Our God told us whatever we do to them , we do to him also. This is clearly inhumane. But you and buhari should go to he'll and choke there
How can you say those king makers are poor? what sort of confusion is this na? Let the king makers make kings that will take of their situation. it is that simple!

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by mightyhazel: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
The level at which these yorubers act as if they are saints here is nauseating, the amount of unbridled hate coming out of this particular tribe is very troubling.

There was a video of a man who refused to give a begger money and immediately these hateful beasts said it was an Igbo guy. These yorubers should be very careful at the amount of falsehood they spread cuz it might just come back to bite them in the azz one of these days.
corintians aka ommenka is a core northerner

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Fatherofdragons: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mouthgag:

Shut up

You frustrated is alusi flat head pigs are so unreasonable and miserable.
I spit on your flat heads.

grin Ahhh the agony of a south wasted vulture.

7%ters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ILLarii: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
victorvezx:

And since the civil war and he military regime now, u can’t mention one thing the south has gained with all the hatred. Lol

The south do not hate for no reason and the south don't seat on the streets floor begging for money the work for it n I believe that were the south are a step ahead unlike the north

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by LazyGold(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Oga not for people like me that read Efusetan Aniwura and Alawiye books. I'm sure you were not born then.

If IFE And MODAKEKE could fight themselves despite having same Culture and Language. No other tribe could escape the violence just because you read some books, know the culture and Language. I read those books in primary school too
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
LazyGold:

If IFE And MODAKEKE could fought themselves despite having same Culture and Language. No other tribe could escape the violence just because you read some books, know the culture and Language. I read those books in primary school too
oga speak yoruba no be by force speak english undecided

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Princedapace:

My bro, do u know how many yoruba G boys I know today who are saying the same thing about never giving money to northern beggars?

Make una stop this nonsense.. How would u simply conclude that u and I know it is igbo guy? That means u are also habouring hate.

And, any sane Nigerian is quite tired of a system that is not working and since these people make up the greater number of voters, they laugh at other regions for not having high number of people for voting, yet they consistute the highest number of beggars, it is rationale to withdraw any form of support.

All my guys I know who work online, be it igbo or Yoruba have said the same thing. No more giving free money to those who will simply vote in leaders who are incompetent all becus the leaders are from their region and religion. No more.

Majority of those supporting the mockery and taunting and ridicule of beggars that I have seen are Ndigbo b'anyi.
Again, I said you are free not to give money to beggars. But mocking beggars because of your political disappointment is inhumane and pure evil. I'm an atheist, and I'm surprised I have to explain to Christians that ridiculing people that are less fortunate than you is evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by bionixs: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re not making sense. Buhari is what Nigeria needs to grow so how can you say they detest progress
then grow and stop begging. some of them are busy waiting for the day igbos will be driven back to the east so that they can share their luxurious houses among themselves.lol! see them hanging at baba ijebu cubicles for fast cash. Lazy loud mouthed haters

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Codes151(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Stfu

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by victorvezx(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
ken6488:
we in d niger delta are more closser to igbo don't 4get there is delta igbo
Igbo are a minority in delta, it does not mean the igbos own delta state. The urhobos are the real owners of delta.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by globemoney: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

Bia this Peter Obi prodigal son,how did you know the guy is Igbo?...stop being silly.
Losers like you were already hailing the guy and saying they will do same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Well I don't blame the op, I blame the mod for allowing this thread get to front page without closing or removing it.

One day, I mean one day the federal government or anybody will bring down this forum just because of the hatred and tribalism in this forum.

Mark my words seun.

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ipobarethieves: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
sad sad yeye pipu.Even person wey neva give his 10 naira to a beggar dey do shakara oloje.Saraki/Ati'aku and all pigs are past tense.We are walkin onto Next level.Shud i also expose the face of online beggar from dat fl@theads side?Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Banter1:
look at this 5% o. you people needs to change your mindset or you will remain a slave forever in your own country. You guys should stop following the footsteps of your fathers, they are not helping you guys and they are not telling you guys the truth, cause if you guys know the truth you will all stop following them. they hate you guys for real bro, wise up and let's join hands and move this country into a better place.
you want a 5%ter to join hands with you ,how dumb can one be? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
I stopped giving those Bambialas money over 10yrs ago the day I discovered that after the day's job, these dreggs retire to wherever they perch and begin to wash all the money they received claiming it was giving by infidels!! embarassed

Still, those who decide not to give them again on political grounds are within their rights to do so.
After all, buhari called them 5% without an apology.

This OP turned pastor is brimming with hate for SE himself so I wonder what morals he's got to accuse another. Yeye!
Someone told me this 2days ago, I was dumbfounded but doubted it; now I'm hearing it again.

I think I'm gonna start loving my money more than an almajiri beggar

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by victorvezx(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
ILLarii:

The south do not hate for no reason and the south don't seat on the streets floor begging for money the work for it n I believe that were the south are a step ahead unlike the north
U can’t mention what exactly the south east has achieved since after the war. The south east is even the poorest region in the south. Y’all are the only tribe that run away from ur region because y’all know the south east is useless

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by globemoney: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

I always suspected this worthless b astard.

Gradually u done show yaself

No wonder the anuofia was always disturbing peeps with election boycott claiming he is igbo
Have you finished suspecting? Like I care what an an animal like you thinks. Ewu
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by CORRECTMAN788: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
For you, those Yorubas destroying and close Igbo's shops in Lagos for voting PDP is right? For you, since such level of crime and hatred is perpetrated by the Yorubas, it shows civility? Ewu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by globemoney: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
bionixs:
election and vote has been stolen ,please. Is there any long a stolen property stays and it becomes genuine? I am a human. you don't beat a child and tell him how to cry. Let me determine how
How was it stolen? Atiku lost, that’s the fact
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Fatherofdragons: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Majority of those supporting the mockery and taunting and ridicule of beggars that I have seen are Ndigbo b'anyi.
Again, I said you are free not to give money to beggars. But mocking beggars because of your political disappointment is inhumane and pure evil. I'm an atheist, and I'm surprised I have to explain to Christians that ridiculing people that are less fortunate than you is evil.

grin Oga biko nọ lu one side, the guy is not Igbo and I don't know if you are wizard to know that most people who commented on that that thread were igbos.

Some of the comments had close to at least 400 likes,
I know you are a yorober defender but stop making a fool of your self and your people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.
[/s]

I think you are a foreigner. Listen to the young man in the video, does he sound like an Igbo?

You have a deep seethed hatred for Igbos.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ngozi123(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

And how do you know that the person in the video is Igbo?

Aren't you stereotyping Igbos here? Isn't that the very thing you've complained about in your first post?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
They beg for alms ,give birth like rabbits ,use the money they collect from you to travel home and vote, southerners wise up these northerners take you for fools.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.