Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (54402 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ihateyoumod:

Its really annoying sha.....a girl want to buy an iPhone, she can't buy it alone, either a guy buys it or a guy brings part of the money.....my babe wan buy iphone, she say make I bring 40k say she go bring d rest. I tell am say, babe u get mind o. Me get Iphone, my friend go and buy a tecno or an infinix fone jhoor...she ended up getting a Nokia android herself

Lol.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunak2016:
but you change attitude when luck shine on those boys u think they are not in your level in the future. forgiving a girl who once told man ,he's not in her level is a biggest mistake any nigga can make. I wish you the best in dating rich n handsome guy whom you think they are your class. money is the best revenge on any bi.t.ches but not advisable to go by all means, wait till God time and it will end in praise

We're so quick to think everything is about money. Would you say a jobless medical doctor and a roadside pepper seller are on the same level?

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
sanmtiago:
how I wish every girl can comprehend this witty write up.
I owe you a romantic date in dubia, burj khalifa last floor open roof if there's actually any. We'll view the stars and bask in its colourful euphoria. Ma'am I don't know you from anywhere but I can discern you're a girl with extraordinary inner beauty and from your write up I officially deduced you're super intelligent. It is incomprehensively rare to see this kind of specie amongst this messed up generation. I'm so amazed I finally came across a girl with enormous insight of life's principles. honey do well to keep it up! Loads of love from an unknown!! kiss

Hmmm. Mystery man?

Thanks for the loud ovation. smiley

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by jeff1607(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Date a slay queen... Lol. Sorry for you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

how about a situation where a good lady gets influenced either by new environment ( most times admission into University) or friends , from good to needy
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by drmikeadams(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
united442:

my brother u are 100% right ooo...this is seriously becoming too much..
the worst aspect is if they want 2 break the relationship,no matter th ;De heaven and earth you spent,they wont even take a seconds to think twice abt those thingsgrin
grin u hear statements like this""after all how much did u spend on me that ur making noise,besides i gave u my pppuu sie"" grin
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by sowilli: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:

Whatsoever interpretations you gave the word "means", it still has deeper meaning in that statement only if you give it a second taught... As you have said, one of it is in your bolded quote.

And I don't see anything wrong if a guy knows his lady needs financial help and voluntary gives a lady money for pressing needs vice versa; well, the money can be a waste if such guy is trying to impress in the lady that doesn't have his interest. same goes to ladies.

Infact, thats another way to express to your lady that you have value for her in the relationship...

Uptown7,
there is no love where there is no giving. The only way to prove that you love someone is when you give and share. There is a difference between spending and giving. Giving is towards a cause, spending is towards “ a waste”. And that’s the reason for this thread. I will give my fiancée money not spend on her. I hope you understand my English. I will give her money to meet needs that are for her profit and Inturn mine. There is a chance ladies make demands for things that are not for their profiting because they feel their guy has money and because he loves them he will “ spend” the money. They demand things or amount of things that they will not on a normal day buy or get if it were there are money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Beadex1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
HAVE WE ASKED THIS GIRLS THAT SAYS GIRLS HAVE DIFFERENT LEVEL WHAT WILL THE DO IF ARTIFICIAL OR NATURAL THING HAPPENS AND THE MONEY IS GONE. WILL THE MARRY A NEW GUY OR WILL THE START CHEATING OUTSIDE. GUYS OUT THERE MARRY WITH YOUR SENSES PLEASE ...GIRLS OF NOWADAYS ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT. HOPE MY FAMILY WONT FORCE ME INTO MARRIAGE BECAUSE ALL AM SEEING IS BABYMAMA THINGS I LOVE TO HAVE PEACE

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by akiOYIBO: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Elliot2:
Don't mind her her,they are all pretenders. I once dated a girl who always preach about love n all DAT. whenever I wanted to give her money she will decline. Sometimes I had to sneak in the money into her purse,and when she gets home I then let her know. However,when this babe changed it for me with constant demands,I had to run.
grin
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Franky826: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

When am I buying you a drink for this wisdom and critical analysis you posted?

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by seunak2016: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

We're so quick to think everything is about money. Would you say a jobless medical doctor and a roadside pepper seller are on the same level?

create a standard is good but remember to seek spiritual advice on that rich dude who you think can provide everything you need for you. I wish you the best in your class and don't go for broke looking guys . all the best once again

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by zicoraads: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
See my friend PrimadonnaO, getting all sorts of commendation. grin

Guys, she doesn't just have sense, she's as fine as wine. DM me for her pictures. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Dreyl(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Elliot2:
He get my guy for that year for uniport wey be sey na the only "2weeks breakup" he had with his gf he was able to change his wardrobe, buy new phone( from Nokia torch), TV n home theatre, and also gained back his weight. Nigga never had a life; bitch sucked him dry. When she came back thereafter,bitch was angry at him for all the things he had bought,accusing him of abandoning her to suffer. And so she seized his expensive phone. Nigga was just lucky his old boy has several filling stations,and so he had easy access to money. Witches are very real,my pipo!
Sorry to say, but the guy is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by tbliss22(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
My guy..... I can see you've got some good funny experience with ladies of such.

A guy in his normal senses needs not be told all this, before this generation of ours came on board the pocket sucking slay queens have always exist and the foolish guys savings have always gone down the drain.

Finally, don't spoil business for our slay queens grin grin grin cos the gullible guys will always exist.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Xmen149(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

I swear, one said I should pay her school fees.. I asked why, she said its bcs am her guy that even if I can't afford all I should be able to give her some atleast(see coding) that she will understand... lol I told her lemme go and do something about it

I just went home ,collect better sleep, woke up and started blocking her number and social media contacts and move on. I ruled students out of big list that day,. the hunt continues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Uptown7(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:

Whatsoever interpretations you gave the word "means", it still has deeper meaning in that statement only if you give it a second taught... As you have said, one of it is in your bolded quote.

And I don't see anything wrong if a guy knows his lady needs financial help and voluntary gives a lady money for pressing needs vice versa; well, the money can be a waste if such guy is trying to impress in the lady that doesn't have his interest. same goes to ladies.

Infact, thats another way to express to your lady that you have value for her in the relationship...

Uptown7,
Obviously some ladies go into relationships for primarily the financial benefits that's to say the loyalty they have towards their partner (boy friends, even fiance) is tested greatly when wooed by a guy who's wealthier...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by anigbajumo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
djon78:

Rule 1 don't ever use money to convince a woman to date you. Don't you ever make that mistake. You will live to regret it.

Keep your money. Give only when it is necessary, when you feel like. Out of your own magnanimity.

That's how I did. There was a day I surprised her. She had a need and reluctantly Told me, sometimes I will overlook. But that day, I later in the day transferred something way above what she needed. It blew her mind, because she wasn't expecting such.
I was trying to let her know that it is not your money. I have a generous heart. But you can't force me to give you, except it is from my heart.
That way she understood my principles.

Keep your money.
A woman that loves you will stay.
If not good riddance to bad rubbish.
As for the high maintenance ones
That is the biggest delusion out there.
A man needs a woman that will help him build.
Putting your hand into a high maintenance woman is the worst decision a man will make.
I know a guy that married a high maintenance woman, the guy been get money oo.
But everyday na regret the guy dey complain.
He says that she brings no value into the union.

In conclusion
Man go for a wise woman
Seek for her, search out for her
If you eventually get a wise woman
You will start enjoying your own heaven from here on earth.
Most successful men you see out there
There has been a wise woman at the background.

See words of wisdom,the conclusion part is the best advice for every hustling guys.Thanks bro...
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Delivar(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
ImaIma1:
Because a lot of guys have ojukokoro. They are very greedy and tend to go for the flashy girls that are high maintenance instead of cutting their coat according to their cloth. Then they come and wail when the girl exhibits what is in her.
If a lady is flashy and high maintenance then it means she must be an independent woman. But if she is jobless and fully depending on a man to keep herself flashy and high maintenance then she is not truly flashy and high maintenance. If the lady has a job and earns her own money why would an independent woman run down a guy's finances when she has hers? That's selfishness and the woman is only interested in spending someone's money not really because she is flashy and high maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Xmen149(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
sowilli:
there is no love where there is no giving. The only way to prove that you love someone is when you give and share. There is a difference between spending and giving. Giving is towards a cause, spending is towards “ a waste”. And that’s the reason for this thread. I will give my fiancée money not spend on her. I hope you understand my English. I will give her money to meet needs that are for her profit and Inturn mine. There is a chance ladies make demands for things that are not for their profiting because they feel their guy has money and because he loves them he will “ spend” the money. They demand things or amount of things that they will not on a normal day buy or get if it were there are money.

"they feel their guy has money and because he loves them he will spend the money"

I pray Las Las make God save you from lazy woman(worse are the ones that do emotional blackmail) ... Cos Na only if situation tough b4 marriage ur go feet clear to see truth on time

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ImaIma1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Delivar:

If a lady is flashy and high maintenance then it means she must be an independent woman. But if she is jobless and fully depending on a man to keep herself flashy and high maintenance then she is not truly flashy and high maintenance. If the lady has a job and earns her own money why would an independent woman run down a guy's finances when she has hers? That's selfishness and the woman is only interested in spending someone's money not really because she is flashy and high maintenance.

Not every lady has the sense to realize that she should foot the bills for her extravagance. A guy should be able to see that and move on instead of getting involved with her, spending on her excesses and then complaining later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ImaIma1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
skywalker240:

The post i quoted just now

You read your meaning into it. Because your conclusion has nothing to do with the premises in my post
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ImaIma1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriginalCEO:

hmm 'High Maintenance".. i op you are not like them

I hope so too
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Delivar(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not every lady has the sense to realize that she should foot the bills for her extravagance. A guy should be able to see that and move on instead of getting involved with her, spending on her excesses and then complaining later.
I like intelligent women and once I come across a lady not having sense I will dump her with immediate effect before she even has an opportunity to take one Kobo from me.
You are still right in the sense that some guys feel they can get and keep any lady they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by djon78(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
anigbajumo:

See words of wisdom,the conclusion part is the best advice for every hustling guys.Thanks bro...

You are welcome bro. Wisdom is the principal thing. If you are not wise, your own don kpeme be that
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by EJOgba: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

Very wise indeed. I'll add, there's a simple word guys should learn to use on ladies.

It's NO. This word can cure headache better than panadol

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by lovelybugs(f): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
See eh, life no get manual. But there are somethings you can use common sense to maneuver.
Never date flashy girls with no source of income.
They will suck you dry.
Think about it sef, if you say you have sense and you'll only drop money when you feel like. Who the hell is going to buy their 40k creams? Who's going to upgrade their Iphones yearly? Who's going to pay for their rent in lekki? Who's going to maintain their lifestyles? Abi is it their parents that has better things to do with their money? If you like do strong head and say love conquers all. It will be like a dream when you find out your so called GF has a suger daddy that's maintaining her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Aboks(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
Guys should put an an end to their foolishness!
Because the truth is that a woman who truely loves you and have a good sense of responsibility don't give a fuckkkkk about your money.

If you like spend all your life savings on her it doesn't count and it will not make her love you in return.

Women always have this particular guy in their life that they can move mountains for. They will always be comfortable when they are with that guy whether he is broke or not.
When a woman loves she loves for real
There are two people you can not advice in the world
A man with money
A woman who is in love

Wait o did i just say two people?
Nooooo! They are three
Thirdly buhari supporters
U funny

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Sure. Hook up actually removes the scam that is relationship and allows for a straight up give and take.

With the availability of new hook up apps and social media such as inmessage, tinder etc, we are seeing more girls come out to embrace what they really want, which is money.

I personally don't do relationships but I've had my fair share of women from hook ups. All girls from the 'decent' ones, 'wife material' and straight up full time hookers, are available online with a price tag. smiley

Na so....expecialy inmessange.

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:
Recently, I have been reading guys complaining real hard that they are spending all their savings on girls who later betray them.

Even though its understood that it's guys that are not very rich that make such complain but I still dey wonder, Why the hell will you spend all or a huge bundle of your savings on a girl.

Even if you in a serious relationship, the girl that means well will want you to save up. Guys please stop buying heaven and earth for a girl when you dont have much. If the girl calls you stingy, just smile and leave. Let her go hit herself a rich guy or sugar daddy.

Please, stop disturbing us with the fact that you spent all your savings on her. At the end of the day if you break up, she will still say you spent peanut and you are stingy.

I'm not saying you should not spend on her ooo. Spend the amount that you know you will still sleep comfortably after spending.

That's my little advice
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Emanodimo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:
Recently, I have been reading guys complaining real hard that they are spending all their savings on girls who later betray them.

Even though its understood that it's guys that are not very rich that make such complain but I still dey wonder, Why the hell will you spend all or a huge bundle of your savings on a girl.

Even if you in a serious relationship, the girl that means well will want you to save up. Guys please stop buying heaven and earth for a girl when you dont have much. If the girl calls you stingy, just smile and leave. Let her go hit herself a rich guy or sugar daddy.

Please, stop disturbing us with the fact that you spent all your savings on her. At the end of the day if you break up, she will still say you spent peanut and you are stingy.

I'm not saying you should not spend on her ooo. Spend the amount that you know you will still sleep comfortably after spending.

That's my little advice

That ur lil advice have just save me from being a stupid idiot plan for next week . Thanks
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Rubbiish(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
One can't reason with a man in love biko. Love is intoxicating ni
True that
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
zicoraads:
See my friend PrimadonnaO, getting all sorts of commendation. grin

Guys, she doesn't just have sense, she's as fine as wine. DM me for her pictures. grin tongue

Lol. It's like you want the gods to descend on you!
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
jeff1607:

how about a situation where a good lady gets influenced either by new environment ( most times admission into University) or friends , from good to needy

That's another sad matter entirely... women easily get influenced. They want what their friends and fellow girls want...when they aren't having it, they begin to feel short-changed. If they feel they can get it elsewhere, they jump ship...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.