Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) (35855 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by BluntBoy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
BuhaRig waited till the election was over before instructing the courts to release him.

Imagine Dr Jonathan had manipulated the courts to make sure the likes of Omojuwa, Ayourb, Onochie were incarcerated two weeks before election.
This is the start of dictatorship.

You people have started hyping this guy. What electoral value does he have outside of prison that would have tilted the election in favor of Atiku?

This was how you hyped Saraki, Kwankwaso and Atiku.

Even Obasanjo lost to Buhari in his backyard.

And just to remind you, GEJ used DSS to persecute a lot of APC chieftains during the 2014 Ekiti and Osun gubernatorial elections. He and his wife also persecuted Amaechi when he was a sitting governor.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Athena4: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
franchasng:
Stop being scared and lily livered, say it as it is, call names, mention names, stop talking vaguely.

Say it and nothing will happen: Buhari is a terrorist ruining Nigeria in the name of leadership!

Buhari is a terrorist and all terrorist must end in regret!! angry
I wasn't being vague. All the major tribes are apparently made up of idiots that would rather insult and call each other names than actually come together to make cohesive decisions. This isn't about any one tribe anymore. This is about everyone.But obviously Everyone prefer behaving like little kids. So therefore Everyone is Daft and dumb. My kids will definitely not be raised in an environment as toxic and brain damaging as Nigeria. What do want for ur children? A country full of the kind of idiots we always see on this forum?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

You people have started hyping this guy. What electoral value does he have outside of prison that would have tilted the election in favor of Atiku?

This was how you hyped Saraki, Kwankwaso and Atiku.

Even Obasanjo lost to Buhari in his backyard.

And just to remind you, GEJ used DSS to persecute a lot of APC chieftains during the 2014 Ekiti and Osun gubernatorial elections. He and his wife also persecuted Amaechi when he was a sitting governor.

If he had no electoral value, why keep him in jail even when he met his bail condition? Isn't it rather curious that he is released 6 days after election?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by patchsk(f): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
zlantanfan:
See how he is looking so old already, he would be so disappointed when he hears pdp still lost.

All the access to treasury consolment he must have been giving himself in prison has been flushed down the toilet.

The dollar man is not the right person to approach now, all his focus is how to pay ozekhome

Talking stupidery might hurt the talker...

Pls don't be hurt.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Shaprara: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ndlistic:
BREAKING: Finally, Activist Deji Adeyanju regains freedom from kano prison, after meeting bail conditions.

See more photos below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/breaking-activist-deji-adeyanju-regains.html

Thank God you are coming back home, the man who represented you for the case you have found not guilty, discharged and acquitted 10yrs ago is Festus keyamo, he couldn’t say anything regarding your arrest on the same matter the court has settled in your favor, he knows he would be going against his paymaster but don’t worry sir, posterity will judge and everyone will find there’s place. Welcome soja

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

If he had no electoral value, why keep him in jail even when he met his bail condition? Isn't it rather curious that he is release 6 days after the election?

The same excuses people made for Dino's incarceration. Dino was released, and his freedom did absolutely nothing for Atiku. You people like hyping just anybody.

Deji might have been kept for any reason, but I am certain it had nothing to do with the elections.

How many voters even know Deji outside Twitter and social media generally?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by wink2015(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ndlistic:
BREAKING: Finally, Activist Deji Adeyanju regains freedom from kano prison, after meeting bail conditions.

See more photos below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/breaking-activist-deji-adeyanju-regains.html

Where is Deji 's colleague, Charly Boy the maverick entertainer and Oguta loud mouth with whom they project "OUR MUMU DON DO"
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by tsinzu: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
They deliberately kept him till the elections were over
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by WhiteSoup: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Today is my birthday

So what should we do? undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Today is my birthday
AND SO FU**ING WHAT?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by papyskinsy: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
he jus comot prison and he cheek fresh like. dis.. oga ohh
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
sehin79:
i bet the gye o gentle now...person wey no hear word na lesson them dey teach am.. lol

So people can’t speak up again or what? The government wants to act any way they choose good or bad unchecked?

Did Apc not speak up against the wrongs of Pdp while in power?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
You Are Throwing Tantrums Too. How Different Are You?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Realcash224(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
I called on well meaning Nigerians to come to his aide. At least give him good job to keep him busy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Dollabiz: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
oh
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Today is my birthday

Happy birthday to you... Now, where is my own cake
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Xander85: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Josnac:
If this news is true then it shows that the real intention of the government was to keep him in isolation till after the presidential elections to minimize the damages his tweets and opinions will cause their campaign and chances of success.

The same strategy was applied to Dino Melaye, if not for the "thug" in him, he'd have been sidelined from the Senate.

Now its very clear the type of security forces we have in this country.

Tomorrow they'd tell you "police is your friend"

Spot on!

It's obvious this despotic regime cherry-picks the court rulings to obey and the ones to ignore based solely on how the ruling affects Buhari and the Arewa hegemony!

Separation of the three arms of gov't my black arsse!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by erinalex: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
BuhaRig waited till the election was over before instructing the courts to release him.

Imagine Dr Jonathan had manipulated the courts to make sure the likes of Omojuwa, Ayourb, Onochie were incarcerated two weeks before election.
This is the start of dictatorship.

The same way, he instructed d court to stop APC from having candidates in River State ?

You better move on with ur life.

PMB have won

Atiku has lost

These tales by moonlight stories had never help PDP, and it will not help you this time around, again.

Yeye dey smell !
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by janga02(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Athena4:
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.noslrm,xtian,etc.All very dumb and daft people. Fighting and throwing tantrums instead of thinking of how to succeed and prosper together. Cursed nation with incredibly cursed people.Bunch of Animals. Infact Animals are far more sensible than you all. Chop and earn your insults, feed your family with your hate, leave a legacy of hate, get quality education with your insults, get good jobs with your insult, live a good healthy life with your insults. Very fûcking stûpid people.
God bless u. u just spoke my mind. Even America that our people are running to have their own differences but the hatred in Nigeria is on another level. I wonder what we stand to gain from these.... May God guide Us to the right path.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Jimmyubah2: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Athena4:
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.noslrm,xtian,etc.All very dumb and daft people. Fighting and throwing tantrums instead of thinking of how to succeed and prosper together. Cursed nation with incredibly cursed people.Bunch of Animals. Infact Animals are far more sensible than you all. Chop and earn your insults, feed your family with your hate, leave a legacy of hate, get quality education with your insults, get good jobs with your insult, live a good healthy life with your insults. Very fûcking stûpid people.
Including you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Athena4:

You need a mental state evaluation, your family shouldn't waste time in taking you to see a psychiatrist
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by maasoap(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Josnac:
If this news is true then it shows that the real intention of the government was to keep him in isolation till after the presidential elections to minimize the damages his tweets and opinions will cause their campaign and chances of success.

EdoBoyJazzie:

Government did the right thing. The guy was danger to himself and the society pre-election period. He wasn't normal.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by porthouse7(f): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
dem free dis 1 after election.... tolu na d star boi
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Athena4: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
maasoap:

You need a mental state evaluation, your family shouldn't waste time in taking you to see a psychiatrist
It seems you're incapable of simple comprehension. If what I have written is hard for you to swallow, you are free to defenestrate yourself from the highest building you can find.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Athena4: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jimmyubah2:
Including you.
My stupidity no reach una own by even quarter percent.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
maasoap:

Government did the right thing. The guy was danger to himself and the society pre-election period. He wasn't normal.

El Rufai said worse than this. Check Ayourb's timeline in 2015.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by alphaNomega: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2019
sehin79:
i bet the gye o gentle now...person wey no hear word na lesson them dey teach am.. lol

He is at an airport. Will likely run to another country, open his Twitter account and start posting the same shit that got him in trouble in the first place
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Jimmyubah2: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Athena4:
My stupidity no reach una own by even quarter percent.
Lol.... I understand u sha. This country no be am. Abeg minus me I no follow.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by akoaki(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2019
FarahAideed:
they kept him till after the elections like they planned
Elections are not over yet.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by objobj: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Josnac:

The same strategy was applied to Dino Melaye, if not for the "thug" in him, he'd have been sidelined from the Senate.

Now its very clear the type of security forces we have in this country.

Tomorrow they'd tell you "police is your friend"

Uncle SWERVE abeg!
And did the government that is doing "the right thing" ever tell you he was arrested because he was a danger to himself and the society?
Somebody they clearly wanted to silence.

The real dangers of the society are the Fulani herdsmen who continue to maim and destroy, they are walking free.

The dangers of the society are those who we have entrusted to maintain law and order, but instead chose to place the law upside down and obey only court judgements which favor them.

But what could he had done differently?
What change did those that were outside made to the outcome ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) by Josnac(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2019
objobj:

But what could he had done differently?
What change did those that were outside made to the outcome ?

The change he could have made is exactly the risk the government didn't want to take... so there's no way you and I could have known since he was locked up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Governorship Election / Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) / Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.