Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins (21453 Views)

Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by TheeDetective: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
14 consultants and professors checked her and none could detect that she is pregnant. No be beans to reach consultant/professor level in the medical profession. You need to be a doctor for a good few years before you attain the consultant status and as for the professor status you will be a doctor for a good number of years. Hence, he saying that these highly trained medical individuals all checked her and they didn’t detect that she was pregnant is where the story BECOMES DOUBTFUL. Also as she went to different hospitals, they must have carried out a scan on her and he wants us to believe that none of the scans in the different hospitals she went to detected the pregnancy; yeah right, ppfftt.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Hairyrapunzel: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
tsinzu:

You were also not there and I don't have any reason to doubt the poster. All these things you are outlining there is based on human thinking but what was described in the story is not ordinary, it's supernatural!! You may not believe in the supernatural but I do believe in God and the supernatural and that's without apology to you or anyone else for that matter. You can keep your critical thinking to yourself, I have personally experienced the supernatural and I know it exists.

She either bought those babies or stole them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Hairyrapunzel: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Timoleon:

I concluded the story is fake because it didn't happen at all. if it did, then as a doctor, (if he is) he knows he can sue all 10 hospitals for wrong diagnosis and endangering the life of his cousin and foetus. But because this is a not so well thought of fiction, he can't. if the story ever happened, there will be pictures of the scan results from the various hospitals consulted and advice to avoid such hospitals/consultants (none of which were mentioned) The real miracle here is not in the story. The miracle is that you believe the story.

The cousin either bought the babies or the midwife stole them and gave it to her. If they do DNA I am 100% certain that they are not hers or her husband's.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by dominique(f): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2019
tsinzu:

You were also not there and I don't have any reason to doubt the poster. All these things you are outlining there is based on human thinking but what was described in the story is not ordinary, it's supernatural!! You may not believe in the supernatural but I do believe in God and the supernatural and that's without apology to you or anyone else for that matter. You can keep your critical thinking to yourself, I have personally experienced the supernatural and I know it exists.

I also believe in God but i don't let my beliefs cloud my reasoning. Why would God conceal not one but two babies in the woman's womb? What exactly is the purpose of the miracle? Even if the scans didn't reveal the babies, didn't it detect the heartbeats as well? More than a dozen doctors and their equipment never detected any form of life in this woman yet it took a much less educated, experienced and equipped midwife to "miraculously" deliver her of twins no one ever saw and you believed? The medical doctor that posted this is a disgrace to his college of medicine

3 Likes

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by smartmom(f): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute Bull shiit! A Simple scan would have shown that the woman was pregnant.

God my ass!
I used to be that skeptical until I read a medical definition of cryptic pregnancy. Check it up on Google
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2019
joedams:
Read this earlier. This is one of the things that prove that there is a supreme being up there...God!

This why Africa is going nowhere! Yes God exists but lets investigate why all the normal tests came back negative.

Let's establish that the kids are truly hers, also establish she didn't use a surrogate, we can then proceed by looking at the tests she did.

We cant just say God did it and that's it!

1 Like

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Timoleon(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

The cousin either bought the babies or the midwife stole them and gave it to her. If they do DNA I am 100% certain that they are not hers or her husband's.

The story was probably just created to have an alibi as to the source of the children...The should be arrested and probed....either they are convicted for child trafficking or the 10+ hospitals and consultants have their licences revoked for unprofessional and unsafe practices....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by hahn(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2019
TechCapon:
I hope after reading this my boss hahn will believe there's a God afterall cheesy

About 29,000 children under the age of five – 21 each minute – die every day, mainly from preventable causes. More than 70 per cent of almost 11 million child deaths every year are attributable to six causes: diarrhoea, malaria, neonatal infection, pneumonia, preterm delivery, or lack of oxygen at birth

Source: https://www.unicef.org/mdg/childmortality.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by TechCapon(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2019
hahn:

About 29,000 children under the age of five – 21 each minute – die every day, mainly from preventable causes. More than 70 per cent of almost 11 million child deaths every year are attributable to six causes: diarrhoea, malaria, neonatal infection, pneumonia, preterm delivery, or lack of oxygen at birth

Source: https://www.unicef.org/mdg/childmortality.html
yeah but God has nothing to do with that. It's nature taking its course.
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Hairyrapunzel: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Timoleon:

The story was probably just created to have an alibi as to the source of the children...The should be arrested and probed....either they are convicted for child trafficking or the 10+ hospitals and consultants have their licences revoked for unprofessional and unsafe practices....

I am not even sure the boy is a doctor as he claims. He didn't no he indicted his cousin for baby theft or baby buying which are both illegal.
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by hahn(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2019
TechCapon:
yeah but God has nothing to do with that. It's nature taking its course.

Same with the woman in the op then

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2019
smartmom:

I used to be that skeptical until I read a medical definition of cryptic pregnancy. Check it up on Google
I am Aware of cryptic pregnancy. okay, Even if the scan didn't show pregnancy, which i Doubt. A blood test can Determine if a female is pregnant or not. it's That simple. as long as There is Heart beat inside the womb, it will be detected.
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Timoleon(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

I am not even sure the boy is a doctor as he claims. He didn't no he indicted his cousin for baby theft or baby buying which are both illegal.

its a farce. Africans allow religion yo becloud their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Standing5(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2019
joedams:
Read this earlier. This is one of the things that prove that there is a supreme being up there...God!
Thank you. I wonder why such divine reversal or error dont happen as often in nations where there are no believers.
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Standing5(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2019
dominique:

I also believe in God but i don't let my beliefs cloud my reasoning. Why would God conceal not one but two babies in the woman's womb? What exactly is the purpose of the miracle? Even if the scans didn't reveal the babies, didn't it detect the heartbeats as well? More than a dozen doctors and their equipment never detected any form of life in this woman yet it took a much less educated, experienced and equipped midwife to "miraculously" deliver her of twins no one ever saw and you believed? The medical doctor that posted this is a disgrace to his college of medicine
why aren't these kind of error common in saudi arabia where believes are few?
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by OmilAguTutors: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
WORK TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH GOALS !!!
You do not have to be sick; our work is as much preventive as it is cure.
We support you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.
Office address 106 Zik’s, Avenue along St Faith Cathedral Road, Awka, Anambra
For more information call: 08149712051.
Email: nneka@proyouservices.com
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by seunmarytemi(f): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
True life story with my big mummy she is from ogun state, after 21 years of waiting in marriage. finally she was carrying triplet she never knew she miscarried one at first trimester and at nine month she put one to bed never knew another one was still there after the naming ceremony she felt something strange in her tummy she went to hospital and that was how she delivered another baby. One is April and second is May
Note: she never use Nigeria hospital she use United states of America(US) hospital although and only one baby was seen by scan
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Hairyrapunzel: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunmarytemi:
True life story with my big mummy she is from ogun state, after 21 years of waiting in marriage. finally she was carrying triplet she never knew she miscarried one at first trimester and at nine month she put one to bed never knew another one was still there after the naming ceremony she felt something strange in her tummy she went to hospital and that was how she delivered another baby. One is April and second is May
Note: she never use Nigeria hospital she use United states of America(US) hospital although and only one baby was seen by scan

At least a baby was seen in the scan. Pregnancy never hides. Even if you are carrying twins or triplets they must see one.

The boy wanted to trend on twitter and didn't know he indicted his cousin for baby theft or baby buying which are both illegal.
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by Naijabred: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2019
God is great and full of wonders, please check out this baby. https://www.naijabred.com/2019/03/shock-as-baby-is-born-with-four-legs-in.html
Re: Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins by oalandAgents2: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
nice one
OmilAguTutors:
WORK TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH GOALS !!!
You do not have to be sick; our work is as much preventive as it is cure.
We support you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices. Officece address 106 Zik’s, Avenue along St Faith you Cathedral Road, Awka, Anambra
For more information call: 08149712051.
Email: nneka@proyouservices.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: / JOHESU Agrees To Suspend Strike June 1 / Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.