Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,643 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom (42635 Views)

2023: Court Stops INEC From Ending Voter Registration / Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by exlinkleads(f): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2019
rottennaija:

I think this is an abuse of court processes. Election matters are only handled by tribunal before appeal and Supreme Court

Just dont worry your head, INEC have legal department and unless they want to collude with a court in Abuja that doesnt have any jurisdiction on this matter, INEC knows tribunal is the only recourse for election matters.

But well, this is Nigeria and Akpabio is APC, shit can happen.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by thatigboman: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
I see Inec canceling the election because most people actually wanted akpabio
see this one. Is wanted same thing as voted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by mema900: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2019
APC is just raping our democracy without condom

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Miketonia: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
this ur comment really shows u ve not travelled out of ur domain once. Come to akwa ibom . we vote party not individual. There was no way akpabio could ve won in APC. HE knows this only that he so much trusted his rigging machineries. PDP is a religion in akwa ibom. He can still rig his way out using zombie court. But he can never win from the ballot. Joining APc automatically places him on the outcasts list.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Evercurious(f): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2019
SimplePlan34:
I thought all grievances must go through the election tribunal

A lawless party will always be a lawless party

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

Most people from ogbomosho and kano do not decide senatorial elections in Akwa Ibom state

I am from his senatorial

District

We wanted him out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by na2016: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2019
DRPMJ:
Mike Igini did not collect any money. GOA lost.

Were you with Mr. Mike??���
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Olatunji1929: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2019
na2016:

Were you with Mr. Mike??���
why are you talking as if na poo full ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by McDoe(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2019
If those figures are true, then what happened was a broad daylight robbery by PDPEEEER
grin grin
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Agugbadin: 1:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Damsyjay:
Justice must prevail..pdp and their rigging attitude..smh

Akpabio never won any election in Akwaibom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Agugbadin: 1:36am On Mar 02, 2019
McDoe:
If those figures are true, then what happened was a broad daylight robbery by PDPEEEER
grin grin

It not true, Akpabio result sheets was doctored he never won any election

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by ROCKJ1(m): 1:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
wanted Akpabio where? Wake up from your dream bro.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 02, 2019
searay:
I'm sorry Sir, He didn't. Irrespective of my party, I voted for this man. What baffled me is that every ward in my LGA that Akpabio won is cancelled including his LGA. Let the court decides.

And the right court to decide is the high court? What happened to t b e tribunal?

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by isahsalee: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Iyajison:
It's already obvious, Akpabio lost the elections....

Nigerians are just watching...

I just wish INEC can carefully stay out of this and do what is right......

Abi dem swear for una.. @INEC?

Are you court to judge?, You're passing judgment already.
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by NaMe4: 5:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
akpabio is the next Senate president

...in his family compound.

He should go n sleep. Ibomites have rejected him!

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Ccdavies(m): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:

Most People Ni, Most people Ko! Do your finding before you comment.Don't let social media hype of akpabio blind ur sense of reasoning mbok... Yak ado lite

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by PennywysCares(m): 5:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Damsyjay:
Justice must prevail..pdp and their rigging attitude..smh
shut up

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Kingsley1000(m): 5:53am On Mar 02, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

Most people from ogbomosho and kano do not decide senatorial elections in Akwa Ibom state
see forget the fact he decamped to APC, akpabio is still revered in akwa ibom

many people still want him as senator
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Kingsley1000(m): 5:56am On Mar 02, 2019
MrMann1:
Akpabio didn't expect the loss. He was already eyeing senate president seat. So he expect APC to win in that state. Let them redo the election. PDP will flog him again and again.
lie

most people wanted atiku and akpabio ,they made mistake during voting
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Qibets: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Qjbets: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove of our yesterday's winning below

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by emae009(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Even people that are not from Akwa Ibom have become experts on Akwa Ibom matters. the truth is in the grassroot level Akwa Ibomites will always vote PDP because it's the party that took the state was an unknown state that was always mistaken for Cross River (Calabar) to the one that owns an airline. Just like the North in Games of Throne, Akwa Ibomites never forget!

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Spmbets: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by 12fruits(m): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Akpabio will fail any Election in Akwa Ibom State, even with his money and federal might. He was rejected because of pride and arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by sonature1: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2019
SimplePlan34:
I thought all grievances must go through the election tribunal

You see how useless Nigerian judiciary is?
The annoying thing is that a judge must always dance to the tune of useless politicians
Smh
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by joyousever(f): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol grin grin, u funny die.
OkaNaUbe:
Hitler Akpabio's handiwork cheesy

A man that was a master, later became a "houseboy" and now a loser.
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by kcnwaigbo: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
see forget the fact he decamped to APC, akpabio is still revered in akwa ibom

many people still want him as senator
He is revered yet he lost in nine out of nine local governments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.