Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (107544 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by PrettyCrystal: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
A lady has taken to Facebook to share picture of a 'drunk-in-love' couple she saw at Shoprite mall in Abuja.

What interested online users was the torn underwear/boxers the young man wore while sagging his trouser as he proudly held his bae in the supermarket.

Facebook user Esther Akudigwe took to the platform to share the picture of the couple and wrote sarcastically; And i saw dis at shop rite. If he cant hold you like dis in public then he doesn't love u. True love still exists.

Meanwhile, online users have shaded the young man over his underwear, with many berating him for not "living up to the standard" despite using an iPhone and flaunting his car key.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-with-torn-boxers-spotted-at-shoprite-mall-in-abuja.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by PrettyCrystal: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by haywire07(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let's not pay attention to the torn boxers, phone, key and that Gtbank Atmcard .

I'm only concerned about a girl who find it cool to chill with a guy who still sags his trouser at that age.

699 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by nepapole(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Aiye ooooo!!!!
Stop sagging, dem no go hear. Now look at his bombom outside. Shior!!

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Josnac(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Its the Guy's source of fresh air in that region, or haven't you noticed the sudden spike in temperature and heat since after the announcement of the presidential election results??

You people should free the young man!

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by donstan18: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nigerian ladies don't give a flying about men and their upkeep/hygiene so long as they are gaining heavily from you.

Believe me, as long as he has a car and they went to shoprite, believe me, that lady will wholeheartedly suck the hell out of his preeeeq like her life depends on it.

Forget these their social media formings.They can't wait to have that guy.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
That's a Gucci Spy Camera boxer.

MADE IN CHINA.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by tsinzu: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
You know say your boxer don tear for yansh, you still dey sag

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by durubennie(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lpl
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by privaldo: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
How is his boxer's now your business, can't people see some things and ignore.
That is how on one thread I read residents publicly disgraced a couple who were having sex in their car.
If I may ask how is it their business, isn't it the couple's love live.

#MindYourBusiness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Kurtis02(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nothing wrong.
rip boxer exist.

8 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
looking at the picture

1.she's attracted to irresponsible guys
2.she's a greedy person
3.she's hoeing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
I once wore slippers ,white t shirt,old one o,and short knickers to shop rite. My guy just landed and he doesn't play with a particular alcoholic drink. People dey stare at me like weyrey but

1. I no send
2. I won't send
3. I'll never send
Its my life and my money. I can do whatever I want with it. Majority of those mofos commenting if them prophesy to them say them go buy car in 10 years time dem go doubt am. Na so poverty don do American got talent for their life ...... And he win

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by troubleseller: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shoprite. The place where you'll see MARVELOUS THINGS. But wait, is this the one opposite Arts Village?
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Sundarita: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
haywire07:
Let's not pay attention to the torn boxers, phone, key and that Gtbank Atmcard .

I'm only concerned about a girl who find it cool to chill with a guy who still sags his trouser at that age.
It is always about the girl, like why don't you feel concerned about a guy that still sags in the age and time? Concentrate on the guy, he is the one with a torn pant and a sagged trouser.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Harry00(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gucci Boxer
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Sundarita: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
lilmax:
looking at the picture

1.she's attracted to irresponsible guys
2.she's a greedy person
3.she's hoeing
You do not have any business with whom she is attracted to,The babe there has no fault, she is not the one putting on rag as boxer. If reverse were the case, none of you will drag the guy, it is always the girls.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Haymaykar(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
These really unfair...she should just manage and show us her boyfriend own...

2 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by PrincessB1(f): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
L grin Lz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Olalan(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shameful.......do people still sag in this age
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Pidginwhisper: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Aswear he go don buy Victoria Secrets lingerie for the girl and yet he no fit afford 200naira boxer for himself at the end the girl go still dump am if money don finish. Some guys no just get sense.. cheesy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by obembet(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Maybe na next level be that.. Buhari never start the next level agenda o. Guys over to you

5 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by greatsee: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
the boxers just got atikulated

3 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by joseo: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
He is ready to spend on that girl rather than buying himself a new boxers.... How men think atimes I wonder

10 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Stinking dirty guy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by baike: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
na the pant wey him use bye benz be that... look am wellgringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Iruobean(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
That's the new trend for Yahoo guys.

Argue with your keyboard. �����

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Campus Blues. . . . / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.