Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (107567 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
troubleseller:
Shoprite. The place where you'll see MARVELOUS THINGS. But wait, is this the one opposite Arts Village?
yes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Rednose: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
When will some people learn to stop taking photos of others without their consent?
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Yaba4sure: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
greatsee:
the boxers just got atikulated

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Boxer007(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A lady has taken to Facebook to share picture of a 'drunk-in-love' couple she saw at Shoprite mall in Abuja.

What interested online users was the torn underwear/boxers the young man wore while sagging his trouser as he proudly held his bae in the supermarket.

Facebook user Esther Akudigwe took to the platform to share the picture of the couple and wrote sarcastically; And i saw dis at shop rite. If he cant hold you like dis in public then he doesn't love u. True love still exists.

Meanwhile, online users have shaded the young man over his underwear, with many berating him for not "living up to the standard" despite using an iPhone and flaunting his car key.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-with-torn-boxers-spotted-at-shoprite-mall-in-abuja.html

WOW. GREAT ASS
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shameful. With all his money yet he couldn't take care of his undies.Walahi,some guys can be so dirty inside.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by nonix22(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Aswear he go don buy Victoria Secrets lingerie for the girl and yet he no fit afford 200naira boxer for himself at the end the girl go still dump am if money don finish. Some guys no just get sense.. cheesy
You buy your boxers for N200 embarassed
Pidginwhisper:
Aswear he go don buy Victoria Secrets lingerie for the girl and yet he no fit afford 200naira boxer for himself at the end the girl go still dump am if money don finish. Some guys no just get sense.. cheesy
You buy your boxers for N200
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by donbenie(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
privaldo:
How is his boxer's now your business, can't people see some things and ignore.
That is how on one thread I read residents publicly disgraced a couple who were having sex in their car.
If I may ask how is it their business, isn't it the couple's love live.

#MindYourBusiness
Am sure if he was showing off his dirty torn and faded boxers in the privacy of his bedroom,nobody would have given a FLYING F@CK.. shocked
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Gentleziggy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
That under wear tells d kind of person
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Benwallt(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am speechless n sightless at d same tym

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by BobbyJayAms: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lolz
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by crunchyg: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
obembet:
Maybe na next level be that.. Buhari never start the next level agenda o. Guys over to you

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Platony(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
haywire07:
Let's not pay attention to the torn boxers, phone, key and that Gtbank Atmcard .

I'm only concerned about a girl who find it cool to chill with a guy who still sags his trouser at that age.

As in ehn,...a man above 25 & still sags is a fool. For me, its just irritating. Something I don't think I'll allow for any of my 3 sons.
Nah, I can't. Even all those hehe hairstyles, No way!! angry angry
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Gkemz: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na the ATM card he was holding at the left hand the lady was after, not love. Who cares about love.
That's how my bae in school those days suddenly developed an intense affection for me immediately she saw me dipping my hand inside my pocket to bring out my ATM card to withdraw money not knowing that i hadn't enough bucks left in the account as a student.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Mruwa1(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Rugged boxers latex for boys 6packs 8k inbox me for more details
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Miketonia: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Okay oooo. lipsrsealed
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by lekanation(m): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Divay22:
Hmmmm
how u
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2019
It's ok!
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by uuzba(m): 1:13am On Mar 02, 2019
privaldo:
How is his boxer's now your business, can't people see some things and ignore.
That is how on one thread I read residents publicly disgraced a couple who were having sex in their car.
If I may ask how is it their business, isn't it the couple's love live.

#MindYourBusiness
It's called "indecency". And it is a crime. All those are categorised along with Sucide. It's your life o. But if you attempt to kill yourself and fail, you will be arrested. If nothing is done about such, society reverts back to Sodom and Gomorrah, a useless unproductive place.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by seunmohmoh(f): 1:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Fowl yansh.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by SexynSerious(f): 1:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Princess, I would love to give you a Brazilian wax.

You like? grin

PrincessB1:
L grin Lz
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by SexynSerious(f): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin

obembet:
Maybe na next level be that.. Buhari never start the next level agenda o. Guys over to you
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Maykanu: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Guess this is deliberate to allow for fresh air down down there. If u know , you know.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin
wen the girl don chop the guy money finish nko, no cash to take buy new boxer again..... very soon na pant him go dey wear sag or him sag naked........
notin man no go see for niaraland, even ghost pass dem go update am sha ni... lol

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Efewestern: 3:29am On Mar 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
That's a Gucci Spy Camera boxer.

MADE IN CHINA.

Lol, this one na made is kotonou. Very shameful, pant is just 300-500 naira only, maybe this is the latest fashion in town.

Oshare na to they tear our pants get am now o.. lol.. or dude probably into some diabolic stuffs.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by anonymuz(m): 3:55am On Mar 02, 2019
TourismMan:
But what if the underwear got torn on their way to the shop rite?
grin grin grin

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by bisoye11(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2019
I believe it got torn on his way down to shoprite,it happens,a weak pant will tear up at any time.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by EmekaBlue(m): 4:43am On Mar 02, 2019
TourismMan:
But what if the underwear got torn on their way to the shop rite?
grin torn after a hot mess

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by KendrickAyomide: 5:09am On Mar 02, 2019
The day i go Catch person they take pictures of me for any public place ehnn.. Na beta beating i go give that person that day
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 5:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Efewestern:

Lol, this one na made is kotonou. Very shameful, pant is just 300-500 naira only, maybe this is the latest fashion in town.

Oshare na to they tear our pants get am now o.. lol.. or dude probably into some diabolic stuffs.
Lmfao!!! grin I nor even get pant to tear.

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by blindjustice13(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Looking at this thread,I still say it again,70% of Nigerian male population are useless ,stupid, brainless, backward ,barbarians and savages.

I avoid them on the streets, and I say it again,only my sons are allowed to date Nigerian ladies, no daughter of mine brings a Nigerian man to me,spits.

See they way they made it about the lady,unreasonable cretins,to think this guy will still come online to bash women ,dirty thing, spits.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by japjondo: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2019
One of the reasons why PMB will be very tough this second term...sag at the expense of your life!
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by repogirl(f): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Why will your trouser be hanging under your bum bum in the first place sef grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Campus Blues. . . . / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.