Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,226 members, 6,686,142 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 09:05 PM

Best Photograph Of Government Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Photograph Of Government Corruption (583 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency / Breaking: Embarrassing Photograph Of Tinubu Appears Online / Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Photograph Of Government Corruption by iHateForAReason: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
A total of 18,075,000 Naira (50,000 USD) was set aside to build this footbridge in Kirinyaga County in Kenya.
The bridge wasn't built brand new, It was there before but just rusty so they Painted it blue and the governor Came to Inaugurate it.
Corruption, mediocrity and stupidity all captured in one photo.

Re: Best Photograph Of Government Corruption by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
I Hate Him

Re: Best Photograph Of Government Corruption by OddsIsland(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2019
That's Africa. We lead in corruption others follow

(1) (Reply)

Hate Speech Have Become The Order Of The Day In Facebook / Kano Election Results Update / We Will Expose You - Reno Omokiri Promised President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.