Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Please Help! What Are The Criteria For Google Ads To Display On A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! What Are The Criteria For Google Ads To Display On A Blog (637 Views)

How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! What Are The Criteria For Google Ads To Display On A Blog by damilola4162(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
hNoello,
I applied for google ads on my site www.newspremises..com, so days ago but my ads request was not granted. reason not rich content.
please what are the criteria for google AdSense.
Re: Please Help! What Are The Criteria For Google Ads To Display On A Blog by FincoApps(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2019
damilola4162:
hNoello,
I applied for google ads on my site www.newspremises..com, so days ago but my ads request was not granted. reason not rich content.
please what are the criteria for google AdSense.

1. Your website needs to have a reasonable amount of posts. Google has not given a specific number but I'll advise you get 6-10 posts to be safe.

2. Each of these posts should have at least 400 words (Just to be safe)

3. You need to have clear navigation with Contact and Privacy Policy pages. To be safe, create the following pages (Home, About, Contact, Privacy Policy).

To solve the issues Google sent you, you need to do 1 and 2 in the list above

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Web Hosting Business With Us And Get FREE WHMCS / A Blogger Who Needs Help [BHB] [let's Learn From Experts] / Increase Social Media Sharing With Plugins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.