Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari (5268 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by TIGRITIS: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Mr man it is not a must to give a beggar alms. It is his money. And stop threatening Igbo people. Even if una try rubbish una too sef go collect. Rubbish!!!
Is not a must to give beggars money, but why taking the pictures and uploading it online? If you don't give them money, did they hold or insult you?

This trouble you people are looking for, when it starts,I just hope you people will not start calling fifa, eu us & un.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by QuotaSystem: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol can't we see these people are hurting, just allow them cheesy.

The raw pain, frustration and bitterness of realizing again they're truly 5%ers (or less now), and their nightmare and nemesis President Buhari has been re-elected is too overwhelming for them to contain hence the mass out-pour of hatred. You cannot deal such a blow to a man and expect him not to scream in pain undecided grin

The truth is they must still give 10X of that same change they're using to mock the poor to a Northern trader for their beef, tomatoes, onions etc. so they're only fooling themselves cheesy. That same Okoro man in the video will still look for his Aboki dealer who will collect his money for dollars or other FX with profit...why don't they also boycott those? Lol.

Those beggars go dey alright, abi no be Lazarus go heaven? Hehe grin grin.

Like Corrinthians said, if they truly believed Atiku/Obi were not beaten silly but were rigged out, they wouldn't be so bitter at those beggars who we should ordinarily assume also voted PDP but were also cheated. Pea brains grin

It is Sai Baba till 2023, then Osibanjo/El-Rufai till 2031 & we have the numbers to make it happen. Haters can jump in the Lagos lagoon tongue

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweeeet us cool ...SAI BABA!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 3:11am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
The fire Igbos are lighting go soon consume them, it's just a matter of time.

Hausa people got your number, just go and learn from our grandfathers.
Abeg,stop making noise.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2019
StOla:
Let them be videoing how they brewed the anarchy that will consume them.
so, refusing to give out my own money will result in anarchy? And you're telling me that you're not mad like this?

10 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by AlPeter: 4:18am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

They are very tribalistic. It's similar to how one Yoruba accused me of being Igbo; when I corrected it, their mod hid that correction and when I made a topic addressing their balant tribalism, they deleted that topic. Shameless Hate bigots pretending to be saint. They can cry and call everyone Igbo or Ipob. Very shameless people
the bigoted ones are you and your likes. clowns... when the poo hits the fan we will be here keep stocking the fire

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by CodeTemplar: 4:37am On Mar 02, 2019
gentle136:
I detest d reelection of Buhari with passion.

Nigerians please and please do not let d children suffer for d sins of their parents for their are not d ones dat committed sin.

Even God the maker of heaven and earth punishes the children for the sins of the father.
While I don't like Buhari, Atiku was a bad candidate from day 1.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by CodeTemplar: 4:47am On Mar 02, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Lol can't we see these people are hurting, just allow them cheesy.

The raw pain, frustration and bitterness of realizing again they're truly 5%ers (or less now), and their nightmare and nemesis President Buhari has been re-elected is too overwhelming for them to contain hence the mass out-pour of hatred. You cannot deal such a blow to a man and expect him not to scream in pain undecided grin

The truth is they must still give 10X of that same change they're using to mock the poor to a Northern trader for their beef, tomatoes, onions etc. so they're only fooling themselves cheesy. That same Okoro man in the video will still look for his Aboki dealer who will collect his money for dollars or other FX with profit...why don't they also boycott those? Lol.

Those beggars go dey alright, abi no be Lazarus go heaven? Hehe grin grin.

Like Corrinthians said, if they truly believed Atiku/Obi were not beaten silly but were rigged out, they wouldn't be so bitter at those beggars who we should ordinarily assume also voted PDP but were also cheated. Pea brains grin

It is Sai Baba till 2023, then Osibanjo/El-Rufai till 2031 & we have the numbers to make it happen. Haters can jump in the Lagos lagoon tongue

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweeeet us cool ...SAI BABA!!
We all know Buhari supporters are mostly the destitutes and underaged. 2011 violence is still fresh in our minds. While Atiku was a bad candidate, Buhari has failed and knows not what he is doing.

8 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by JohnFrankling(m): 5:30am On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=madridguy post=76266479]The international communities are also noting it.

Let the international community help them with alms too.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by alphaNomega: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Who are those people saying these beggers didn't rig?

The underaged children voters came from where? Heaven?

Well I don't support begging so let them remain on the streets. By the time three month go by and nobody gives them a dime, they will find a lucrative business to do.

Only then will they realise how "anti-business" their lord and saviour Buhari is.

I support the man making the video 101%!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by verifiablefacts: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Crimecity:
"You and your mother voted for Buhari so am not giving you my money"

Here is yet another disturbing video of a Nigerian man based in Abuja, refusing to give alms to a less privileged Hausa-Fulani girl who he alleged she and her mother voted for President Buhari.

The man who spoke partly Hausa, filmed the whole incident and was heard saying;

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
we'll wait and see if the girl will die from this.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Vikky014(f): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Bia enyia, Leave women alone typical Yoruba man U are frustrated, grin...
YORUBAS in ondo are Igbos too grin

But I'm starting to suspect u oh, why u carry this thing for head like this?..
Bc he is a beggar!!!even a hausa Alhaji bluntly told a beggar in katsina to meet baba buhari right in my presence yesterday when i went to market, A yoruba woman and her lecturer yoruba husband in my area vowed never to give alms to d beggars again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Came4apost(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Trust me.

All these emotional overreaction from south-easterners is just for a while till the IPOB or PDP raise the next clowns to exploit their usual naivety.

I don't know the person who told them that a corrupt and evil Atiku is the right person to replace an incompetent and devilish Buhari.
Spoken like a hero I always had something telling me if atuki enter there will be mad stealing but I still wanted someone besides buhari anyway

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by kotv: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2019
AlPeter:
the bigoted ones are you and your likes. clowns... when the poo hits the fan we will be here keep stocking the fire

See the hypocrite. One of the bigots and hate mongrel on this website accusing me of being the bigoted one. Your pain has not started yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by kotv: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2019
LecciGucci:

I can relate bro, I can relate, I have experienced
That many times even in real life
I have had many incidents of them hating me and calling me "omo ibo" and using abusive words at me even when I'm not Ibo.
Just because I share different opinion from theirs sad
Sometimes I wonder why so much hatred.
And to think many of them are dating and marring Ibo girls. Nawao

They always think everyone has to have the same stupid opinion as them and if you don't, you're automatically "omo Igbo." I've never seen a set so obsessed and carry so much hate towards others like them. Personally, I believe Yoruba need to do a soul searching. Very vile behaviors.

8 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by lereinter(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2019
if you really want to fight injustice

stop buying and eating cow meat, you people buy and pay the most for it

Every corner of the street there's more than one suya seller

fight for a true cause
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by yungprinz2019: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
StOla:

Continue chest-beating while wailing immensely.

hug transformer babiala...igbos are balling high...no shaking, still making money...cash...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2019
AlPeter:

Look at this clown..No one is obliged to give you beggars zilch.."Poo hits fan" because i refused to give you my money?..You head is not correct

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by haladadon: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Trust me.

All these emotional overreaction from south-easterners is just for a while till the IPOB or PDP raise the next clowns to exploit their usual naivety.

I don't know the person who told them that a corrupt and evil Atiku is the right person to replace an incompetent and devilish Buhari.

are you mad? that's a Yoruba man.

I can see the face. did you watch the video?

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2019
This is wrong, no body voted for buhari, he rigged in his self

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by haladadon: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

Does she look like she's old enough to live by herself? Who do you think sent her out to beg? It's that same parents that gets the money at the end of the day. Please preach something better.

flok your preaching, the boycott is real

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Only fools will be shouting IPOB or whatever. I am a real Odua... undiluted one.

I can decide not to give my money to someone who can risk his/her life by clinging on a tiny rod to travel for more than 10hours to go vote for one lifeless fellow and then come back to ask me for money.

Why pity them? Why pity children of hate? They should go and meet people who packed them like sardines to vote for alms. In fact they should be clear off main roads as they are nuisance. Stay back with peeps who asked you to vote and tax them.

Something like this need to happen so that we can all reason together. I am sorry, there should be no room for laziness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by sanandreas(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2019
No more free money. We work hard for the money. We don't pluck money on trees. An able bodied man would line up the street and be begging with his family. We all should abhor laziness. If need be for me to give out charity, then it would surely not be people who are king makers. We have poor people around us who do not go begging but strive in a little way they can survive. There are numerous motherless babies home. If you can bring children to the world, then you must be ready to take care of them. A man with two hand and two leg would carry plate and be begging. Is there no shame? If you so much care about these beggers please hire a bus and take them off the street so we don't see them again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by LecciGucci: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

They always think everyone has to have the same stupid opinion as them and if you don't, you're automatically "omo Igbo." I've never seen a set so obsessed and carry so much hate towards others like them. Personally, I believe Yoruba need to do a soul searching. Very vile behaviors.

It's sad bro, they really need to.
I can't even begin to think things I have passed through in their hands.
I will explain I'm not Ibo, tomorrow those Same people will start their omo Ibo again.
Maybe Just because of little issue.
I tire for them.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

Is it a must to give money? They should go and hustle for theirs

7 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by SouthEastFacts: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

A slave seeking for validation from his master just for a plate of ewedu in 2023.

How do you know it is IPOB? Stupid people.

7 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by SEGLIZ: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2019
there is insanity in the land.
the problem in land is not the government but is filled with cursed evil people be it in the government or among the citizenry.
the heart of all is evil looking for who to vent their anger, looking for who has not wrong them to retaliate on because they weaker, waiting to cheat the other, looking for who to maim over nothing, looking for to devour and destroy over vanity and vane things.
even the religious body that are meant to lift the curse from the land are now a curse to land.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Crimecity:

Here is yet another disturbing video of a Nigerian man based in Abuja, refusing to give alms to a less privileged Hausa-Fulani girl who he alleged she and her mother voted for President Buhari.

The man who spoke partly Hausa, filmed the whole incident and was heard saying;

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Do you have the video on YouTube if yes send me the link.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2019
StOla:

Continue chest-beating while wailing immensely.
one thing they fail to understand is that the north dosent forget.. We always remeber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by mightyhazel: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Trust me.

ipob kee u dia. does that man look ipob to ur fada?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi / Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. / Jidenna-the Nigerian Born American Recording Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.