Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book (9973 Views)

MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Six Figure Monthly Income With Peace Of Mind (EBOOK) / This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) / Authors On Wattpad, Drop Your Book Info Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2019
[/quote]
How To Make N400,000 Regular Monthly Income Selling Your Books

I wonder why many authors have written up to three to ten books, yet they live in penury. They live in poverty when they are supposed to be making cool cash with their talents. A lot of authors for many years have not made good money with their books, even when some are making money and smiling to the Bank.

In this article, I will be teaching you how you can make money with your books. You can earn a minimum of N400, 000 passive income monthly without doing anything, just by sitting down and receiving income on your books. Here we go.

1. Make sure you have good content:
For your book to stand out, you must write a quality book. You have to make sure your content is top notch.

One way to do this is to do proper research on any genre you're writing on. Gather as many materials as possible on your niche and research well so that you can come out with good and compelling content.

2. Properly & Professionally Edit Your Book:
After writing, the next thing you must do is to ensure you get a professional book editor to edit your book to world class standards. Many authors ignore getting an editor for their book and this negligence has killed the careers of a lot of authors.

Nobody wants to read a poorly written or poorly edited book. If your writing is substandard, your editor can correct it through developmental editing. But if you don't even have an editor, how will you know that your writing is substandard?

Authors who fail to get editors for their books always pay the price in one way or the other because it will surely affect their careers. No matter how good you are as a writer, you need an editor to look at your book from another perspective and edit it. He will see things you can never see as the author because in most cases you will view your book with a biased mindset while the editor will look at it objectively.

3. Good Cover Design:
Next, you must ensure you design your book cover professionally. Don't do this yourself, give it to a professional graphic designer to design a beautiful cover that will sell your book.

If you don't get a professional cover designer to do it, you will end up spoiling all your efforts with a poor quality cover that will not sell your book. So people will now begin to judge your book by its cover and won't buy it!

4. Publish as ebook on Amazon:
You must realise that the world has changed and too many books being published every day means that the competition is very stiff. You can't afford to spend several years waiting for a publisher to probably sign you and publish your book.

What you need to do is to publish your book as an ebook on the world's largest ebook platform Amazon where you can make residual income even while you sleep or engage in other businesses. You have to get a publishing company or individual who can handle it for you so that it can be done professionally because your book will be marketed and sold worldwide.

5. Proper Ebook Formatting:
Another thing you must know is that if your ebook is not properly formatted, bookstores will reject it and flag it. In fact, Amazon will not even distribute it if it's not properly formatted.

So if you can get your books published on this platform and you do it the right way, you can be sure that you will begin to receive regular income on your books and smile to the Bank.

It all boils down to knowing what to do and doing it. But if you don't know how to go about it, then consult professionals to put you through or do it for you so that you too can start making good money from selling your books.

To professionally edit your book to international standards, then get an experienced and committed editor. To hire a professional book editor, send us a mail via professionaleditors47@gmail.com
[quote]

Our email address: professionaleditors47@gmail.com

Drop your comments here on this thread. Ask me any question, with regards to editing, publishing your book and making money with it, I'll be willing to answer them for you.

Peace
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2019
You can make money with your book. Stop keeping your books or manuscripts under the bed where rats will destroy them. Publish them and make money from your talent!

Drop your comments. We would like to hear from you.

Take a look at our services in the article below:
[/quote]
OUR SERVICES:

Professional Book Editing to International Standards:
In professional editing, we handle all forms of editing such as basic editing, line editing, copy editing, manuscript critique and developmental editing; all to international standards.

Proofreading:
We handle proofreading to ensure all spellings, punctuations and other aspects of your book are perfectly presented.

Best title suggestion:
We'll give you the best title that will sell the book. There is an art involved in crafting titles for books. If your title is not captivating, nobody will buy your book. You need a magnetic title that will draw people to your book and make them buy. Title is very important in books, but many authors don't know how to craft compelling and captivating titles and this makes people to ignore their books.

Professional Cover Design:
We'll design a professional cover for your book that will project the right message about your book. Every book needs a professional cover that will attract people to the book.

Ebook Formatting:
We'll also handle your book formating to all ebook formats such as epub, mobi, Kindle, txt, PDF, rtf and many other ebook formats.

Ebook Publishing:
We'll handle your ebook publishing on Amazon worldwide, Smashwords, Google Books, Osmora Books Canada, iBooks, Nook, Lulu, Barns & Noble, Draft To Digital, Okada Books and on all other digital platforms of your choice.

Print Book Publishing:
We'll handle your print book publishing and people will be able to order your book from any part of the world and it will be shipped to them after payment.

Audio Book Publishing:
We'll handle your audio book publishing and people will be able to order for the audio version of your book from any part of the world.

Author Coaching Services:
We coach authors on various aspects of book writing, editing, proofreading, ideas generation, how to write bestselling books, how to publish, market and distribute your books and a whole lot of other things we coach authors. Just pay us the necessary fees and we'll be at your service.

Ghostwriting Services:
In case you can't write your own book because of your busy schedule, we are Professional Ghostwriters and we'll write any type of book you want. We can write on any genre or category of book you want as long as you can foot the bill and it will be delivered in record time.

Book Marketing, Distribution & Promotions:
We'll handle the marketing and promotions of your book in all media platforms, social media and various promotion platforms worldwide to give you adequate publicity that will propel people to buy your book.

We'll have a marketing plan for your book which we'll present to you which will be used to market and promote your book. Distance is not a barrier, anywhere you are all over the world, we'll work for you. Most of our clients are scattered in different continents of the world.

So everything depends on what you want and how far you want to go. We're a self publishing outfit and will work according to your budget. So decide what you want and make your choice.

To get started, click on the link on our signature below or on the link below.

If you have any other questions, kindly drop them here. I'll be willing to answer them.

God bless you!

[quote]
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Your writing is your career, your life. Guard it seriously.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
It's not enough to write, but have you made good money with your writing?
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by ghostwritter(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2019
Let me have ur whatapp number or email.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2019
interesting story.

Read more Romantic,love and interesting story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by devlishGINGER(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2019
BookEditor:
Your writing is your career, your life. Guard it seriously.
I have 20 poems I want to put on sale. How much will it cost if published
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 1:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Alright. It is well.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 1:42am On Mar 06, 2019
ghostwritter:
Let me have ur whatapp number or email.

Nice to hear from you.

Kindly send us a mail via: professionaleditors47@gmail.com

Kind regards!
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 1:53am On Mar 06, 2019
devlishGINGER:
I have 20 poems I want to put on sale. How much will it cost if published

It really depends on a lot of factors. But don't you think 20 poems will be small to publish? You have to consider the potential market for your work and other factors. Your poems would then need to be published as an anthology, so it would be better if you have enough poems. But if you want to publish only the 20, you're free to do so.

So let's know your publishing plans and how you'd like us to help you accordingly.

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by devlishGINGER(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2019
BookEditor:

It really depends on a lot of factors. But don't you think 20 poems will be small to publish? You have to consider the potential market for your work and other factors. Your poems would then need to be published as an anthology, so it would be better if you have enough poems. But if you want to publish only the 20, you're free to do so.

So let's know your publishing plans and how you'd like us to help you accordingly.

Kind regards.
hello good morning. I can increase the poems to 60 and the 60 is just a spoon out the ocean. I have over 200 poems and all rich in metaphors and word play.
Although I have considered adding narrate techniques
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
devlishGINGER:
hello good morning. I can increase the poems to 60 and the 60 is just a spoon out the ocean. I have over 200 poems and all rich in metaphors and word play.
Although I have considered adding narrate techniques

Nice one!

You can start with 60 poems. That's a good number to start with. That will be an anthology of poems.

Make sure you give it to a professional book editor to properly edit it to international standards.

Then ensure that a professional handles the publishing on Amazon.

We can handle all of that for you and more.

These are the things we will do if you want us to handle the project for you:

-Professional Editing to International Standards.

-Proofreading to ensure all spellings, punctuations and other aspects of the book are perfectly presented.

-Best title suggestion: We'll give you the best title that will sell the book.
There is an art involved in crafting titles for books. If your title is not captivating, nobody will buy your book. You need a magnetic title that will draw people to your book and make them buy. Title is very important in books, but many authors don't know how to craft compelling and captivating titles and this makes people to ignore their books.

-Professional Cover Design: We'll design a professional cover for your book that will project the right message about your book. Every book needs a professional cover that will attract people to the book.

-We'll also handle the book formating to all ebook formats such as epub, mobi, Kindle, txt, PDF, rtf and many other ebook formats.

-Ebook Publishing: We'll handle the ebook publishing on Amazon worldwide and on all other digital platforms of your choice.

-Print Book Publishing: We'll handle the print book publishing and people will be able to order your book from any part of the world and it will be shipped to them after payment.

-Audio Book Publishing: We'll handle the audio book publishing and people will be able to order for the audio version of your book from any part of the world.

So everything depends on what you want and how far you want to go. We're a self publishing outfit and will work according to your budget.

So decide what you want and make your choice.

To get started, click on the link on our signature below or on the link on my first post on this thread.

If you have any other questions, kindly drop them here. I'll be willing to answer them.

God bless you.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
A book is a generation of stories. What story do you have to tell? Put it in a book, sell it and make money for yourself.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
When you write, ensure you have your own unique content. Don't copy or plagiarize others. Be unique.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
You must promote yourself as a writer. You must promote your book.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 3:25am On Mar 08, 2019
There's no reason why as a writer you should write your book only for people to read free of charge without making a steady income from your talent. You must learn how to monetize your talent. You must learn the art of converting your talent into money and regular income.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
You should be able to make money with your book to compensate for all your efforts, stress and hard work. There's a lot of money you can make by publishing and selling your books.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2019
It's so stressful to write a book. But you will enjoy the fruits of your labor if you can engage professionals to properly edit, publish and market it for you.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2019
But the issue is that despite the stress, it's a worthwhile investment.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
If you have written a book and you've not yet started making money with it, then you have to engage professionals to handle it for you so that you can start reaping the fruits of your labor.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Some authors are still making money with a book they wrote 20, 30 years ago. It's a great and reliable form of investment. An investment for the future.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 6:20am On Mar 11, 2019
The more you write, the more you improve your writing skills.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Don't wait till your book is perfect before you publish it. Get a professional book editor to edit and polish it for you. No matter how talented you are, you can never edit your own book because it's advisable to give it to a professional book editor to edit for you.

If you're waiting for your book to be perfect, you'll only be wasting precious time because in your own eyes your book may never be perfect to you. Everyday you will see errors and want to add or subtract one or two things from your book. But an editor will do a professional job for you. That's what we do. That's our job. Get in touch with us.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2019
In the eyes of any author, none of their books is ever complete. Any day they pick it up, they would surely and definitely find something or remember something to add or subtract from the book! You know why? Because they're the author and not the editor. Because they would surely have inspiration to add something or scrutinize what they've written.

If Chinua Achebe had not published "Things Fall Apart" the time he did in the fiftees, and let's assume he kept the book/manuscript with him, I bet you that he would still have found cause to add or substract something from that classic book till he died! But since it had been published, whatever changes he wanted to make will be insignificant and he won't even be motivated anymore to do so.

The same thing applies to all other authors.

The bottom line is this: Don't wait until your book is perfect because it can never be entirely perfect in your own eyes as the author. There must be a time to stop writing or editing your book and put it out to the market and only your editor will know this. Get an editor to do it for you. Don't do it alone, it's dangerous to your writing career not to have an editor.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by Taniaa(f): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2019
BookEditor:

Nice to hear from you. Sorry for not replying since. I actually replied you not long after you posted your request but my post got hidden & I was banned for 3 days without any justification. I just got unbanned few minutes ago.

Now back to your request. Send us a mail via: e d i t o r s p u b l i s h e r s @ g m a i l . c o m

Or get in touch with us through Fiverr by clicking the link on my signature.

Kind regards!
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Taniaa post=76580577][/quote]

Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Let the world know you. Let the world know your books. Get published now.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Your talent is your future. It's your life. That's why such talent was given to you. So make the best use of it.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2019
It's not writing 10 or 20 books that matters, it's making money with them in your own lifetime. Not writing for your children to be the ones to enjoy the fruits when you're gone. Learn to make money with your books even while you're still alive. Then your children can continue doing so later on.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Writing is a very lucrative and profitable venture. You can make good money with your writing career.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2019
You must be unique as a writer. Let your content be unique.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
A lot of information you give people or give out for free can make you money. Package it into a book and publish it and start making money for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful, Successful Nigerian Female Writers / Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo / Gianaaaaa Wins September 5K Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.