Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) (370 Views)

“skiibii Is A Cultist, He Insulted Me When He Got Initiated” – Harrysong (video) / Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) by InforOrbit: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has taken to social media to share his testimony after a live maggot was removed from his back when he went to Uganda to perform.

According to Harrysong, he took antibiotic after he noticed a boil on his back, but it didn’t clear off. However, the boil later came with severe pains which he couldn’t bear and he had to seek for medical help.
Read his narration below;

“This year my team & I are winning it all & no hater can stop us. I fell ill as soon as I arrived Uganda to shoot #JourneyVideo, we thought it was a boil on my back & I was given antibiotics but it didn’t get better.
On the morning of my video shoot, the pain became unbearable & the hotel had to call in a doctor while my manager @afriquechique started praying.

They performed minor surgery on me that morning & they brought out a living maggot which had created a hole deep in my back. How did it get there Scroll to see the full video? THANK GOD FOR VICTORY”

Watch The Video In The Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/live-maggot-retrieved-inside-the-body-of-singer-harrysong-video/

Re: Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) by JoanHicks(f): 4:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Village people
Re: Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) by delishpot: 4:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Shior I hope he won't say it is witches ó. This thing wey I dey see up and down say na Bot fly àbí na wetin dem call am. I have seen it live removed from a child's arm too.
Re: Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) by Joshmodest(m): 4:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Harry song and drama...that's why we hardly hear of him again , if not for this post, I never knew he had a song called journey....
Nothing this artists can't do for PR

(1) (Reply)

"You Are My One-time All-time Blessing” – Fela Durotoye Celebrates Wife, Tara, O / Hahahaha BURNARON / 21 Times "Friends" Was Actually Really Problematic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.