Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle (20440 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With What I Was Wearing,” Wedding Guest In Viral Video / Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by dachilino: 4:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Motilola Adekunle, a Nollywood actress who talked about people's  route to get a ‘perfect body’, stated that there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Motilola Adekunle who was asked if she has a problem with plastic surgery said; 

“There is nothing wrong in wanting a little enhancement; I don’t think there is anything wrong in it. What I am not comfortable with is how some people try to change their gender. I think I might give it a thought if I could afford plastic surgery, though it is not like there is any part of my body that I would like to alter or change.“With my experience with the caesarean section I had when I was having a baby, I don’t think I would want to go under the knife again in my entire life. If I didn’t have that experience, I probably would give plastic surgery a thought.”'

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/02/there-is-nothing-wrong-with-plastic-surgery-motilola-adekunle/

1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Praizenews: 5:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Haa

Wizkid ex lover turns stripper in a club shares nud£ photos >>> SEE PHOTOS 18+ HERE
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by busomma: 5:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Says who?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by MrTrend(m): 5:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Madam is that true? cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Aladine(m): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Something is wrong with you

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by clevervikson(m): 5:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Everything is wrong with low self esteem

It makes u feel your body is the worst

That u are in general not good enough

So as soon as u become wealth, u think money would solve it

The problem is still there, u still don't like yourself even after spending millions

Anyone could be victim even celebrities

Love yourself per time

Improve on yourself to get to your best version

13 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Kolirazy(m): 5:03am On Mar 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] just imagine
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by kekakuz(m): 5:06am On Mar 02, 2019
yes if you had fire accident
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Big fool. Any one who dies or gets disfigured from surgery is a fool

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by krushdripper(m): 5:06am On Mar 02, 2019
How can you destroy your body and say there's nothing wrong with doing it?

When the adverse effects start to show up, there should be nothing wrong with them also.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Charlesmore(m): 5:09am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 02, 2019
UduomonMike0464:
Read below it
u are a bastard
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Until the plastic starts to sag grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by frankputer: 5:25am On Mar 02, 2019
K
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by IjebuWarrior: 5:32am On Mar 02, 2019
who be dis one, abeg? angry
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by 01mcfadden(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Until we are being told to start a contribution to take you abroad for chemotherapy.

Be playing with cancer there!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Fake people fake body parts

Extra bodies (c) Jean grae
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:43am On Mar 02, 2019
I-think*Metallic#surgery is preferably-OK
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Sirkum232: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Go and see your doctor madam. Your seriously sick.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by amiibaby(f): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2019
ok
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by Yewandequeen(f): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Crap

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by valembay(f): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2019
but y is it called plastic surgery,do they use plastic

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2019
God didn't create the plastic surgeon to starve for food and beg.

Dolly Parton on why she opt for plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by tym92(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2019
k
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle by xreal: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Even the person you want to copy is regretting his action.

He is even saying waka to you for that statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future / Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Tope Alabi Runs From The Police For Defrauding A Us-based Media Mogul!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.