Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization (3219 Views)

Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by kolad59: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2019
wizzy199:
Please, how can one offered admission during 2017/2018 admission year, print his jamb admission letter and how much would it cost, cos my friend didn't do his and he neeeds it now urgently.
mine was even 2016, I just printed my original jamb result and still done change of institution, It will only cost him 1k +200 banks charges if he wants to pay with his ATM card, contact me on whatsapp 0..8..1..22. 98...04..20 for guidance...please I don't collect money from you...just want to help you, cos some even CBT centre will tell you that na 5k you will pay.
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by wizzy199: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
kolad59:
mine was even 2016, I just printed my original jamb result and still done change of institution, It will only cost him 1k +200 banks charges if he wants to pay with his ATM card, contact me on whatsapp 0..8..1..22. 98...04..20 for guidance...please I don't collect money from you...just want to help you, cos some even CBT centre will tell you that na 5k you will pay.

This one is admission letter not result, notwithstanding, I'll message you.
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by kolad59: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2019
wizzy199:

This one is admission letter not result, notwithstanding, I'll message you.
You can still print it boss, I will also print mine this week... I was admitted to different school then, that's why I did change of institution last week.. Waiting for your message to explain better for you..
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by meobizy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
OP don abandon thread.
I guess he came to create cheap popularity.
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by felixmuyiwa: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
vickodedon:
Nysc fit sup without jamb regularisation?

No
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by felixmuyiwa: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
wizzy199:
Please, how can one offered admission during 2017/2018 admission year, print his jamb admission letter and how much would it cost, cos my friend didn't do his and he neeeds it now urgently.

Login to the e-facility account to print the admission letter.
You will pay 1000NGN for it.
Note, there is remits charge on it
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by felixmuyiwa: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
meobizy:
OP don abandon thread.
I guess he came to create cheap popularity.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
felixmuyiwa:

shocked shocked shocked
Answer my questions then.
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by Abraham18(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
I registered for regularization and it was denied on ground that I've registered before and I'm trying to register again. Meanwhile, I have not registered for it before.
Re: Ask Me Question About JAMB Regularization by felixmuyiwa: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Abraham18:
I registered for regularization and it was denied on ground that I've registered before and I'm trying to register again. Meanwhile, I have not registered for it before.

How did you know that it was denied on ground that you have registered before ?
Have you bn given admission by jamb before ?
And why do u want to apply for regularization?

These questions will help me fixing out what d problem is

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED / Aviation College Zaria. / OAU Post Utme 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.